PDA

View Full Version : Rivers needs to shut his mouth...

Jman
12-24-2007, 10:46 PM
Anyone else watching MNF tonight? Rivers needs to shut his mouth - I would oll on the floor if Denver comes back to win this.

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2007, 10:56 PM
He yelled shut up to the crowd before. Something every football player should NEVER do.

ShutDown24
12-24-2007, 11:00 PM
I'm listening to it on the radio... He often does stupid things but what is the extent of it tonight

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2007, 11:11 PM
I'm listening to it on the radio... He often does stupid things but what is the extent of it tonight

He's been growing a long history of this.

steelergirl07
12-25-2007, 01:43 AM
I'm curious..what was it that he said?

Rhee Rhee
12-25-2007, 03:18 AM
i hope he becomes another ryan leaf. kinda looks like him.

The Duke
12-25-2007, 05:07 AM

hmm....he certainly is acting like Leaf. I wanna see how this kid does without LT Gates and a pro bowl o line. but right now he is like a ryan leaf with more success

touchdownward
12-25-2007, 10:03 AM
Knock it off guys.....cut it out......you're mean.....I'm telling. :chuckle:

Kind of sounds like him too.

jjpro11
12-25-2007, 11:24 AM
he's pretty ****y for someone that hasnt done squat in the nfl.

stillers4me
12-25-2007, 11:41 AM
I just saw the clip......I hope I never see Steelers doing that.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Jman
12-25-2007, 02:05 PM
I mean this was absolutely uncalled for. If they lose in the first round, he will never hear the end of it.

CASTEEL
12-27-2007, 03:12 AM
I can't stand that little ***** Rivers.... but he's perfect for that crappy team and their crappy fans! Perfect representation I'd say...

I doubt it will go anywhere, but it would be funny if someone could push those buttons and see if his head explodes.... :flap:

touchdownward
12-27-2007, 09:19 AM
It's going to take years for the Broncos to forget about that one.
Rivers will pay for it in spades and regret the day (or night) that he shot his mouth off.

susielr
12-28-2007, 10:28 AM
I mean this was absolutely uncalled for. If they lose in the first round, he will never hear the end of it.
I watched that game and could not believe his behavior. I belong to another forum and brought it up and of course Charger fans said he did nothing wrong. They must have been watching a different game....maybe the one were they were 14 and 2 at the end of the season last year and got beat in their first round of playoffs. Oh, do I ever hope that happens again.

ShutDown24
12-28-2007, 10:30 AM
That incident was irrelevant. Everyone in the league and their mothers knew Rivers was an ass before that happened. He isn't a good player either.

The Patriot
12-28-2007, 04:26 PM
What ticks me off is that he was one of the guys calling the Patriots classless when we did the Lightsout dance on their field in the playoff upset.

Set the time to 1:18 to hear Phillip cry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug17-hRH5e8

ShutDown24
12-28-2007, 04:33 PM
What ticks me off is that he was one of the guys calling the Patriots classless when we did the Lightsout dance on their field in the playoff upset.

Tomlinson saying it is one thing, when Ryan Leaf Jr. wants to start calling people 'classless' it is a sad day for football.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-28-2007, 04:52 PM
He did the same thing at NC State.

I love that Champ Bailey called him out.

X-Terminator
12-28-2007, 09:15 PM
That's OK - whoever they play in the first round will do a good job of shutting him up. And then when they come to Heinz next season, we'll finish the job. :thumbsup: What's even funnier is that no matter who the Chargers would have drafted that year, Eli or Rivers, they'd have ended up with a lemon :sofunny:

This kind of behavior makes me appreciate Ben even more.

CASTEEL
12-29-2007, 12:33 AM

..but the Patriots ARE classless.....

:nana:

ShutDown24
12-29-2007, 12:59 AM
That's OK - whoever they play in the first round will do a good job of shutting him up. And then when they come to Heinz next season, we'll finish the job. :thumbsup: What's even funnier is that no matter who the Chargers would have drafted that year, Eli or Rivers, they'd have ended up with a lemon :sofunny:

This kind of behavior makes me appreciate Ben even more.

Dang... Add Losman to that list of QBs in that particular draft and the Steelers look way smarter than everyone else.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-29-2007, 09:58 AM
I think Cutler was running his mouth before hand, sparking Rivers to respond.

However just like in school, and in a football game, they never see the first blow in a fight......only the second.

steelergirl07
12-29-2007, 02:07 PM
Rivers is a douche. Let him run his mouth. It just makes defenders want to shut it up for him.

The Patriot
12-29-2007, 02:24 PM
..but the Patriots ARE classless.....

:nana:

Ha..ha.. very funny. :hmmph:

The Patriot
12-29-2007, 02:25 PM
I think Cutler was running his mouth before hand, sparking Rivers to respond.

However just like in school, and in a football game, they never see the first blow in a fight......only the second.

Yeah but you don't run up to somebody after the game and yell, "Ha ha. You suck."

tony hipchest
12-29-2007, 02:37 PM
Yeah but you don't run up to somebody after the game and yell, "Ha ha. You suck.":rolleyes: yeah, the correct way to do it is the belichick, brady, bruschi way where you run to the media room for the post game presser and tell the whole world a certain player sucks.

stillers4me
12-29-2007, 02:44 PM
:rolleyes: yeah, the correct way to do it is the belichick, brady, bruschi way where you run to the media room for the post game presser and tell the whole world a certain player sucks.

Yep....that's show a "perfect" team does it. :thumbsup:

tony hipchest
12-29-2007, 03:45 PM
Yep....that's show a "perfect" team does it. :thumbsup:even worse than what rivers did to cutler is the patriot players doing the exact same thing to the fans in the stands. talk about gutless and cowardly. theyre too chicken shit to run smack on anybody who might kick their ass face to face.

they sure like to bark alot in the safety of the locker room, or behind a mic, and especially after an opponent is gone.

The Patriot
12-29-2007, 04:37 PM
:rolleyes: yeah, the correct way to do it is the belichick, brady, bruschi way where you run to the media room for the post game presser and tell the whole world a certain player sucks.

Anthony Smith does suck.

fansince'76
12-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Anthony Smith does suck.

The point is that the Pats do talk smack (depite the RW&B Kool-Aid drinkers' nonstop assertions to the contrary), and it's always after the fact, which is completely chickensh*t. :coffee:

The Patriot
12-29-2007, 04:49 PM
The point is that the Pats do talk smack (depite the RW&B Kool-Aid drinkers' nonstop assertions to the contrary), and it's always after the fact, which is completely chickensh*t. :coffee:

Well whatever they've been doing it's been working for them.

X-Terminator
12-29-2007, 05:02 PM

What really killed me is that when it got back to the Pats that everyone hates them, the first words out of Ass-Chin Brady's mouth was that "we never disrespect anyone or say anything bad about anyone."

Biggest bunch of bullshit I've ever heard. Hey Ass-Chin, if you're going to look someone in the eye and lie, you might at least want to TRY to be convincing. Bill Clinton, you are not!

stillers4me
12-29-2007, 07:17 PM

A new way to cheat???? :wink02:

stillers4me
12-29-2007, 07:19 PM
Anthony Smith does suck.

Not really....he sucked in that particular game, but he's not as bad as that most of the time. Hey, he knocked Ocho's toofs right out of his mouth and he's racked up a couple of interceptions in his sucky career.

Atlanta Dan
12-29-2007, 07:29 PM

Nobody is saying they are not a good team, just classless

Toot your horn in February - for now just remember pride goeth before a fall

The Patriot
12-30-2007, 12:54 AM
A new way to cheat???? :wink02:

It would appear so. Or they could just be a really great football team but ofcourse that's out of the question.

fansince'76
12-30-2007, 01:03 AM
It would appear so. Or they could just be a really great football team but of course that's out of the question.

When are you going to realize that you're barking up the wrong tree by looking for Pats love on a Steelers MB?

Preacher
12-30-2007, 02:35 AM
It would appear so. Or they could just be a really great football team but ofcourse that's out of the question.

Yep. Sure is.

That's what happens when you build a team on a foundation of cheating.