PDA

View Full Version : What did you get for Christmas?

ShutDown24
12-25-2007, 11:35 AM
Was wondering what you guys received as Christmas gifts.

I got an old time leather Steelers helmet, a Big Ben book, Steelers Super Bowl XL DVD, some Xbox 360 stuff (Controller, Assassins Creed, Xbox Live one year subscription) and a lot of candy for some reason...

Anyone else get anything exciting or Steelers related? :tt02:

Borski
12-25-2007, 11:53 AM
I got a 75th Anniversary wall plaque

MACH1
12-25-2007, 12:32 PM
A new leather steelers jacket along with a bunch of steelers paraphernalia, nintendo wii (for the family):wink02: and a new laptop. wooohoooo

xXTheSteelKingsXx
12-25-2007, 01:06 PM
I got an autographed Sanonio Holmes jersey.

Jman
12-25-2007, 02:09 PM
I got an awesome stainless steel Steelers coffee cup from my 6 yr old - it says "Merry Christmas Daddy" and underneath that, "I love you!"

The best gift. :)

Pittsburghfan
12-25-2007, 03:30 PM
I got a Casey Hampton jersey. Stitched and all... and a Steelers Calender and a Crosby Jersey real one.

and Pens tickets.

chenzzo
12-25-2007, 03:58 PM
Steelers related only:

Super Bowl XL Terrible Towel
Steelers Scarf
Steelers Tie
Steelers 75th Anniversary Tee, with the old Steelworker mascot
Steelers Black Fleece Hoodie
Steelers metal coasters
Steelers desk calendar
A bunch of Steelers pens
Steelers History 2 Disc dvd set

A pretty good haul I think.

stillers4me
12-25-2007, 07:23 PM
A 2008 Steelers calender (cool....saves me a trip to the mall tomorrow to get one half price!) and a signed Dan Rooney book.

The Duke
12-25-2007, 08:29 PM
steelers related only a Terry Bradshaw Book. and I'm still waiting for my Dan Rooney and Jerome Bettis books to arrive

SteelCityMan786
12-25-2007, 08:48 PM
Penn State Trash Can
Penn State T-Shirt
Penn State Tie
Penn State and Steelers Bumper Sticker
Steelers T-Shirts
Steelers Calendar
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Indiana Ice Miners Shirt
XBox 360
NHL 08
Guitar Hero
Jeans
Altoona Curve Shirts
Gift Cards
And More.

HometownGal
12-25-2007, 09:09 PM
Where do I start?

75th Anniversary Commemorative Album with each commemorative coin! :tt02::thumbsup:

Santoino Holmes home jersey!
Black Steelers sweatshirt with gold turtleneck "built in"!
Gorgeous fleece Steelers throw!
Penguins salt and pepper shaker set.

George Foreman G-5 grill
Pleasures perfume (my favorite!)
"Long Road Out of Eden" - The Eagles newest CD
"Noel" and "Awake" CD's - Josh Groban
"Snuggly Bear"
Estee Lauder complete shadow and lip collection
Framed photo of Steve Perry in 1985 concert !!!! :heart::heart::lust:

Moola and lots of great gift cards! :thumbsup:

Polamalu Princess
12-25-2007, 09:40 PM
Love this!

1 - a lot of love
2 - a lot of great people
3 - CD's
4 - a beautiful necklace
5 - a beautiful bracelet
6 - a great dinner out
7 - a cool new computer

Merry "Christ"mas!!!!

Pittsburghfan
12-25-2007, 09:49 PM
A 2008 Steelers calender (cool....saves me a trip to the mall tomorrow to get one half price!) and a signed Dan Rooney book.

On the cover is it Ben in a Bengals game? If so i have the same calender.

TroysBadDawg
12-25-2007, 10:08 PM
1 lump of coal
2 hickory switches
No Harley Davidson
1 beer mug
2 wine glasses
1 liter of wine
500.00 in bills for the kids Christmas.

stillers4me
12-25-2007, 10:17 PM
On the cover is it Ben in a Bengals game? If so i have the same calender.

Yep...that's the one!

revefsreleets
12-25-2007, 10:18 PM
You know, I don't think I got much this year, but I gave a lot, and I feel pretty good about that. Everybody was happy with what I got them, and I think that was a first!

ShutDown24
12-25-2007, 10:20 PM
1 lump of coal
2 hickory switches
No Harley Davidson
1 beer mug
2 wine glasses
1 liter of wine
500.00 in bills for the kids Christmas.

What, no Derek Anderson jersey? :wink02:

Preacher
12-25-2007, 10:25 PM
Coal...

Yep. it says ti right on the side of th bag... "Lumps of coal!"

X-Terminator
12-25-2007, 10:32 PM
- 2008 PA fishing license and a fishing stool/backpack combo! I've wanted to go fishing for ages and a little birdie must have taken note! :wink02::thumbsup:
- Steelers "Dammit Doll" that I can throw/pummel/beat up when the Steelers aren't playing well, so that my remote control doesn't have to pay the price:sofunny:
- Electric can opener
- Watch
- 500GB external hard drive
- $75 to pay for my Greyhound ticket to Buffalo for the Pens/Sabres Winter Classic outdoor game

Combined with everyone being happy with the gifts I gave out, and I've had a damn good Christmas! :thumbsup:

Big7BenHOF
12-25-2007, 10:34 PM
Steelers Conflict Hoodie
http://i1.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/ce/00/00a2_12.JPG

Replica Santonio Holmes Home Jersey
http://media3.steelers.com/MediaContent/thumb_250/64295.jpg

NFL America's Game - The Super Bowl Champions - Pittsburgh Steelers Collection
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Kvh3050UL._SS500_.jpg

Steelers Duffle Bag
http://media3.steelers.com/MediaContent/thumb_250/77333.jpg

Pittsburgh Steelers Bean Bag Chair
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ejj6yriRL._AA280_.jpg

Pittsburgh Steelers 2008 Wall Calendar
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61--VBM5F7L._AA280_.jpg

A bunch of other Steelers stuff and some money as well.

stillers4me
12-25-2007, 10:36 PM
- Steelers "Dammit Doll" that I can throw/pummel/beat up when the Steelers aren't playing well, so that my remote control doesn't have to pay the price:sofunny:

I sincerely hope you don't have to use that thing in the near future. :sofunny:

HometownGal
12-26-2007, 08:25 AM
- 2008 PA fishing license and a fishing stool/backpack combo! I've wanted to go fishing for ages and a little birdie must have taken note! :wink02::thumbsup:

Combined with everyone being happy with the gifts I gave out, and I've had a damn good Christmas! :thumbsup:

Wow - that little birdie must think you're a pretty cool cat. :wink02: Just don't beat me with that Dammit Doll during a game - LOL!

My Steelers fleece throw came from that cool cat. :thumbsup::cheers:

SteelCityMan786
12-26-2007, 11:13 AM
- Electric can opener
- Watch
- 500GB external hard drive
- $75 to pay for my Greyhound ticket to Buffalo for the Pens/Sabres Winter Classic outdoor game

I have one of those Bad Ref Bricks you can throw at the TV when things suck.

Newzfoxjr
12-26-2007, 11:14 AM
I got a XBOX 360, Wii, PS3, a laptop, Guitar Hero 3 (XBOX 360), like over 200 in cash, Ben, Willie and Troy jerseys, and a bunch of gift cards.

And then I woke up and opened my presents, and I got the Simpsons movie, a Heroes calender, some CDs, a bunch of candy and some gift cards.

stillers4me
12-26-2007, 11:18 AM
I got a XBOX 360, Wii, PS3, a laptop, Guitar Hero 3 (XBOX 360), like over 200 in cash, Ben, Willie and Troy jerseys, and a bunch of gift cards.

And then I woke up and opened my presents, and I got the Simpsons movie, a Heroes calender, some CDs, a bunch of candy and some gift cards.

:sofunny:....... at first I thought.......wow! That's quite a haul!! Sorry you had to wake up!

Check out some of the internet sites for Steelers merchandise and sign up for the e-mail notices. You'll get notified of any offseason sales and you can pick up one of those jerseys at a steal. I like footaction.com. Right after the season last year, we got like $283 worth of stuff for about $85.

SteelCityMan786
12-26-2007, 11:20 AM
:sofunny:....... at first I thought.......wow! That's quite a haul!! Sorry you had to wake up!

Check out some of the internet sites for Steelers merchandise and sign up for the e-mail notices. You'll get notified of any offseason sales and you can pick up one of those jerseys at a steal. I like footaction.com. Right after the season last year, we got like $283 worth of stuff for about $85.

Aren't you lucky? The Cheapest I can ever get Steelers Jerseys for unless a sale is going on is about $75.

ShutDown24
12-26-2007, 11:21 AM
Seems like a lot of people got Santonio Holmes jersey's this year. I got my (home) one for my birthday (Dec. 9th)... People must be onto the fact that he is going to be great :wink:

stillers4me
12-26-2007, 11:25 AM
Aren't you lucky? The Cheapest I can ever get Steelers Jerseys for unless a sale is going on is about $75.

Right after Thanksgiving last year, I got a Premier Polamalu jersey 40% off for $69! (Reebok.com)

Then on the footaction site, I got the ladies cut Ben jersey for $18! (it was on sale plus an extra 40% off)

I haven't seen any thing that good yet this year.....I'm hoping after the season is over, I can get a Holmes jersey at a good price. I really want a James Harrison Premier jersey, but I can only find the cheaper one so far. I expect since he's going to the ProBowl, they'll expand his line for next season.

SteelCityMan786
12-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Right after Thanksgiving last year, I got a Premier Polamalu jersey 40% off for $69! (Reebok.com)

Then on the footaction site, I got the ladies cut Ben jersey for $18! (it was on sale plus an extra 40% off)

I haven't seen any thing that good yet this year.....I'm hoping after the season is over, I can get a Holmes jersey at a good price. I really want a James Harrison Premier jersey, but I can only find the cheaper one so far. I expect since he's going to the ProBowl, they'll expand his line for next season.

At the Steelers Store and other outfitters.

touchdownward
12-26-2007, 12:33 PM
My two front teeth.

stillers4me
12-26-2007, 12:41 PM
My two front teeth.

....a playoff spot........ :flap:

touchdownward
12-26-2007, 01:00 PM
....a playoff spot........ :flap:

Oh yeah, that too. :tt02:
Another great present would be to NOT draw the Jags first round.:wink02:

SteelCityMan786
12-26-2007, 01:34 PM
Oh yeah, that too. :tt02:
Another great present would be to NOT draw the Jags first round.:wink02:

A Steelers win and Chargers loss would be great.

GBMelBlount
12-26-2007, 01:47 PM
Every year when we watch groundhog Day w/ Bill Murray I LMAO and tell wife it would be hysterical to go. So for Christmas she got me a cabin by Punxsatawney the week of Groundhog day! I told her she can come too as long as she didn't cook! The dogs are coming too!!!!!!!

Crushzilla
12-26-2007, 02:09 PM
I made out like a bandit this year. My family felt bad because I get the shaft every year for my birthday so they hooked me up with a PS3, IPod Nano, and Cash.

And, of course, my Division Champs hat from my adorable little cousin.

PAMillerGrrl83
12-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Hmm I got a Heath Miller home jersey, a Dallas Clark home jersey, a womens white Ben jersey, a pink Nintendo DS, some sweaters, a suede and fur jacket, a Dooney and Burke purse, some bracelets, some earrings, two necklaces, some shoes, a black skirt, a naughty "Mrs. Clause" outfit LoL, a couple of CDs and some DS games, plus cash and gift cards....yes I have a HUGE family plus my husbands family gives GOOD gifts.

pittsburghp8baller
12-26-2007, 09:35 PM
i got a ipod nano, a evgeni malkin jersey, another copy of NHL 08 (long story), and a colt brennan autographed football

ShutDown24
12-26-2007, 10:13 PM
i got a ipod nano, a evgeni malkin jersey, another copy of NHL 08 (long story), and a colt brennan autographed football

You have been on 08 for weeks... Lol - I would love to here how THAT happened. You going to return it for Madden now? :flap:

CB1977
12-27-2007, 11:28 AM
My kids gave me gift cards, bath and body work stuff (they know what I like) and lots of cute stocking stuffers, others gave me cash, clothes (no Browns stuff this year *sniff*). My wonderful BF gave me a diamond bracelet and matching earrings (to go with the diamond necklace from last year).

All in all, it was a very relaxing and happy Christmas.

I'm glad to hear everyone else had a good one as well.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HometownGal
12-27-2007, 02:32 PM
My two front teeth.

Were they Chad Johnson's two gold front teef that Anthony Smith knocked out? I heard they were going cheap on Ebay. :wink02:

Steelerstrength
12-27-2007, 03:21 PM
Got a sweet throwback hat, neon Steelers helmet, and an awesome huge Steelers blanket.

Also a couple of Z06 hats, driving gloves, a couple of bottles of Tequila (one Cazadores Anejo, and one Don Julio Anejo) and a Magnum of Champagne. I'm eally difficult to buy for because I usually buy everything I want for myself, and get into trouble. This years Christmas present to myself is what I bought earlier this year. (My wife makes damn sure to let me know it too)

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb44/gauchostrength/z06.jpg

My wife & I hosted her family for Christmas dinner, so I got to BBQ two 16 lbs. turkeys! They came out perfect!

The Duke
12-27-2007, 03:34 PM
Damn Steelerstrength, that's a nice car :thumbsup:

tony hipchest
12-27-2007, 04:09 PM
Damn Steelerstrength, that's a nice car :thumbsup:
very sweet! all its missing is the 2 giant bumblebee yellow racing stripes down the hood, roof, and trunk :wink02:

NJarhead
12-27-2007, 05:47 PM
Got a sweet throwback hat, neon Steelers helmet, and an awesome huge Steelers blanket.

Also a couple of Z06 hats, driving gloves, a couple of bottles of Tequila (one Cazadores Anejo, and one Don Julio Anejo) and a Magnum of Champagne. I'm eally difficult to buy for because I usually buy everything I want for myself, and get into trouble. This years Christmas present to myself is what I bought earlier this year. (My wife makes damn sure to let me know it too)

My wife & I hosted her family for Christmas dinner, so I got to BBQ two 16 lbs. turkeys! They came out perfect!

SWEET!

Steelerstrength
12-27-2007, 06:13 PM
Tony you bust me up! Yella stripes on a Z06? Classic!

I've been looking for a way to Steelerize her, but have yet to come up with something. But you know why I bought a Black one!

She's got 563 HP at the crank (that's 490 rwhp) with just a Vararam intake & tune! I wear one of my Steelers hats when I drive her hard. (the only way) Her top speed is right around 200 mph, but 0-60 in about 3.5 seconds. I'd rather drive through the twisties at a high rate of speed, that's where the fun is at. Had a nice run with a Ferarri F430, and had two car lengths by 135 mph. Pure adrenaline!

Sorry for hijacking the thread!

CB1977
12-28-2007, 08:28 AM
very sweet! all its missing is the 2 giant bumblebee yellow racing stripes down the hood, roof, and trunk :wink02:

OMG...don't ruin it!!! LOL

Nice car Steelerstrength!!!!!

stlrtruck
12-28-2007, 08:53 AM
This year I actually got no Steelers gear (although I did get plenty during my trip there).

I got a
good folding ladder (that holds up to 300lbs)
mountain bike for exercising (probably so I don't get to that 300lbs for the ladder)
Oceans 13
Toby Mac - Portable Sounds (cd)
and a few other useful little items

revefsreleets
12-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Sweet ride.

I almost forgot. I did also happen to get for Christmas an official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time.

fansince'76
12-28-2007, 10:02 AM
I almost forgot. I did also happen to get for Christmas an official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time.

You'll shoot your eye out, kid! :chuckle:

This years Christmas present to myself is what I bought earlier this year. (My wife makes damn sure to let me know it too)

Steelerstrength, awesome ride - I've always been partial to 'Vettes. :cheers:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-28-2007, 10:29 AM
Steeler baseball Jersey...Another Steeler throw blanket...three sets bowls (12) that are shaped like footballs (For the SB parties) ...and I bought myself a flat screen TV.