PDA

View Full Version : Ugh...Help

Big7BenHOF
12-26-2007, 08:49 PM
I'm confused. I would just like a little opinion here.

I have money that I got for Christmas.

I have enough for an iPod Touch.

I'm either going to get an iPod Touch or an Authentic 75th Anniversary Hines Ward jersey, and some other cool Steelers stuff.

I'm confused about which I should get though...

>_>

:dang:

ShutDown24
12-26-2007, 09:06 PM
That is tough... Do you have an MP3 player of any kind already? If you do I can tell you that unless you are in extreme need of some larger memory, I wouldn’t get the Ipod... If you don't... Then the decision becomes really tough. To me, an Ipod isn't anything that much better than a normal MP3 player and I have had both... I would get the Steelers stuff if you already have an MP3 player that is functional... If not than dang... That is hard. Just think about it a little before you actually decide - The worst thing you could probably do is buy one thing than realize you made a mistake. Anyway, that is just my assessment... Just think about what you want more!

Big7BenHOF
12-26-2007, 09:13 PM
I already have the iPod Nano from last year..

ShutDown24
12-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Yeah, the best thing I can tell you is to just think about it for a while.

Big7BenHOF
12-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Yeah, I have been. I mean the only thing is I would really like the Ward jersey, and if I get a new iPod, then we all know some new version will still come out a year later or so. It's like every time you get one, a new version comes out right after.

Big7BenHOF
12-26-2007, 09:54 PM
Anyone even know where a 75th Anniversary Authentic Ward jersey would be (In a size 50)?

They're no where.

:-(

Preacher
12-26-2007, 10:11 PM
Anyone even know where a 75th Anniversary Authentic Ward jersey would be (In a size 50)?

They're no where.

:-(

Since you got the nano last year... good choice.

I will check where I buy stuff and see if I can find it for you!

Big7BenHOF
12-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Alright man, thanks a lot. I will not be ordering it until Friday or Saturday, so if someone could find one in that size by then, that would be excellent.

Dynasty
12-26-2007, 10:32 PM
My brother has a touch and its awesome... it does other stuff than just music... and honestly you'll use it mroe than a jersey.

Big7BenHOF
12-26-2007, 10:58 PM
Yeah I know what it all does. But honestly, I don't even use my iPod that much...

revefsreleets
12-27-2007, 07:53 AM
I have 2 authentic jerseys I bought a long time ago. I've thrown away at LEAST 10 electronic gadgets since then, but I still have, and wear, my jerseys.

Counselor
12-27-2007, 09:55 AM
I'm confused. I would just like a little opinion here.

I have money that I got for Christmas.

I have enough for an iPod Touch.

I'm either going to get an iPod Touch or an Authentic 75th Anniversary Hines Ward jersey, and some other cool Steelers stuff.

I'm confused about which I should get though...

>_>

:dang:

The ipod touch doesn't hold very much music---wait until they come out with more memory and are cheaper.

As for the 75th anniversary jersey---I got one on ebay (Troy) for $100 before xmas. That 1/3 of the retail price of $300+. Its really nice! I highly recomend ebay.

stlrtruck
12-27-2007, 12:40 PM
Forget the high tech gadgets, they'll be more impressive gadgets next year...

GO WITH STEELERS GEAR - you can never have too much!!!

Big7BenHOF
12-27-2007, 02:13 PM
Can't even find the jersey.

>_>

Big7BenHOF
12-27-2007, 06:49 PM
Argh, now I'm actually deciding between authentic Hines Ward or an authentic jersey of an old player, such as Greene, Lambert, Franco, Terry, etc.

MasterOfPuppets
12-27-2007, 08:01 PM
you'll shoot your eye out kid.....:cylon:

Preacher
12-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Argh, now I'm actually deciding between authentic Hines Ward or an authentic jersey of an old player, such as Greene, Lambert, Franco, Terry, etc.

I always go with the older players jersey, because you know they will stay as Steelers legends.

Think about what happens if you have a fanaca jersey... and he ends up going to say, the Bengals, and leads them to beat us the next 4 years... and wins 3 SB's. You would be hating yourself for having a fanaca jersey... probably not want to wear it again.

That is why i always by older. You know their rep.

I have a Lambert. I love it.

Big7BenHOF
12-28-2007, 02:23 AM
Damn. They don't make the old player authentics in my size.