PDA

View Full Version : TIME FOR MY HELPING OF CROW

SteelersWyo
12-27-2007, 05:52 PM
At the begining of the season I thought the Steelers were headed for a 6-10 season at best. Man, did I take a beating here for that!! I'll gladly eat my dish of crow however people want to serve it. Never lost faith, just was unsure of the direction the team was going. And the playoffs it is!

tony hipchest
12-27-2007, 06:06 PM
you must eat.... RAVEN!!!

FourThreeMafia
12-27-2007, 06:07 PM
I will sit down and eat with you. I predicted the Steelers would have between 7-10 wins, but my official prediction was another 8-8 season. I actually think this team SHOULD have AT LEAST been 13-3, but what can ya do?

Crow isnt bad...tastes like chicken. :tt02:

83-Steelers-43
12-27-2007, 06:11 PM
At the begining of the season I thought the Steelers were headed for a 6-10 season at best. Man, did I take a beating here for that!! I'll gladly eat my dish of crow however people want to serve it. Never lost faith, just was unsure of the direction the team was going. And the playoffs it is!

Completely understandable at the time. Coaching change. Disgruntled o-lineman. A QB coming off a horrible season and not knowing what to expect. Porter gone. Questioning Taylor's DB abilities after getting that fat contract. I forget what my season prediction was for this team (would like to know, but don't feel like sifting through 11.000 some posts...lol), but I don't blame you for picking them to go 6-10. IMO, this team could have easily gone 6-10 or 11-5.

I'm sure you are one of many who had the same feelings at the beginning of the year. The only difference, your pointing out that you made the wrong prediction with a unpredictable team playing in a unpredictable sport. Here, have a filet mignon on me. :wink02:

SteelCityMan786
12-27-2007, 06:28 PM

That's the punishment for committing a severe felony under Steelers Law. lol.

revefsreleets
12-27-2007, 07:24 PM
My only question is this:

How (since it's impossible that he's not culpable for some crime or other) is Bruce Arians to blame?

stillers4me
12-27-2007, 08:18 PM

How (since it's impossible that he's not culpable for some crime or other) is Bruce Arians to blame?

You've got it all wrong.........it's Willie's fault! :dang:

Preacher
12-27-2007, 09:53 PM

Now that is a hilarious post!!!

Atlanta Dan
12-27-2007, 09:58 PM

The Steelers currently would be 15-0 if Arians was not the OC.

In addition, I have heard from very reliable sources that Arians called the play that caused the captain of the Titanic to steer into the iceberg and that Arians put in the game plan for Custer at Little Big Horn

Preacher
12-27-2007, 10:23 PM
The Steelers currently would be 15-0 if Arians was not the OC.

In addition, I have heard from very reliable sources that Arians called the play that caused the captain of the Titanic to steer into the iceberg and that Arians put in the game plan for Custer at Little Big Horn

AD... You're completely wrong.

Little Big Horn was a failure because they were too dependent on Willie Parker. :wink02:

Rhee Rhee
12-28-2007, 01:37 AM

HA! you forgot the hindenburgh

The_WARDen
12-28-2007, 11:43 AM
I predict every year and this year I came pretty close. I gave my coworker my picks when the schedule first came out and had them at 11-5. Of course, if they lose to the Felons on Sunday I will be wrong.

I also had the bEagles going 9-7 (living here in Philly) and the best they can finish is 8-8....such a shame.

:tt02:

Steeldude
12-28-2007, 02:47 PM

i believe the many surprisingly bad NFL teams this year affected your prediction.

HometownGal
12-28-2007, 04:12 PM
That's the punishment for committing a severe felony under Steelers Law. lol.

Nahhhh - the "death penalty" under Steelers law is having to eat a Bungle burger. :yuck:

No prob, SteelersWyo - I predicted they would go 10-6 or 11-5 but finish behind . . . dare I say it . . . the RAVENS and get in as a WC. :redface::redface:

Stlrs4Life
12-28-2007, 07:48 PM

tony, that's a little harsh isn't it?:jawdrop:

Stlr4ever
12-29-2007, 12:15 AM
I predict every year and this year I came pretty close. I gave my coworker my picks when the schedule first came out and had them at 11-5. Of course, if they lose to the Felons on Sunday I will be wrong.

I also had the bEagles going 9-7 (living here in Philly) and the best they can finish is 8-8....such a shame.

:tt02:

The bEagles came closer to beating the Pats than any other team. If they just had a better QB, they would have done it. Their OL was outstanding that day.