PDA

View Full Version : Hit it thread...and misc. BS

hicksfan
10-21-2005, 12:56 PM
Do you guys engage in "Hit It" threads where someone posts a picture of a half-nude chick (within the confines of the rules) and then everyone chimes in that they'd hit it?

steelrzgirl
10-21-2005, 01:01 PM
I wouldnt hit it

NCSteelerfan
10-21-2005, 01:06 PM
Neither would I

REED
10-21-2005, 01:13 PM
I Only Hit Jolene. She Dont Mine Rilly Cuz She Nose How To Hit Me Bac.

hicksfan
10-21-2005, 01:30 PM
My brother Satan will help me exact revenge on whoever is having fun w/ REED.

REED
10-21-2005, 01:38 PM
I Allwayz Has Fun. Me And Jolene Like To Go Down To Tha River And Catch Us Sum Dinnr. We'll Prolly Do It Twonight For R Date Nite.

hicksfan
10-21-2005, 01:45 PM

my patience is waning....

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2005, 02:42 PM
Do you guys engage in "Hit It" threads where someone posts a picture of a half-nude chick (within the confines of the rules) and then everyone chimes in that they'd hit it?

Nope... if you notice, our football forums are vastly more popular than the locker room..we mostly talk football :smile:

hicksfan
10-21-2005, 02:47 PM
Nope... if you notice, our football forums are vastly more popular than the locker room..we mostly talk football :smile:

I've noticed. But why even have a Locker Room area if no one uses it?

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2005, 02:49 PM
We use it..for fun and to just shoot the bull... and for off topic interesting this and thats... but mainly the members here come to talk about steelers and the NFL. It's a good forum to have for those who wanna post in it now and then though.

hicksfan
10-21-2005, 02:53 PM
We use it..for fun and to just shoot the bull... and for off topic interesting this and thats... but mainly the members here come to talk about steelers and the NFL. It's a good forum to have for those who wanna post in it now and then though.

So this would be a great place for a "hit it" thread, it's just that no one has done it yet - right?

Fire Haley
10-21-2005, 02:55 PM

my patience is waning....

You are a sick gay homosexual.

http://a6.cpimg.com/image/EA/8B/53104106-e712-01820209-.jpg

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2005, 02:57 PM
Technically yes, it would the appropriate forum to do it in..however we have young eyes and others that read and watch SF so we try to keep the risque' content to an extreme minimum if at all. Mike is a firm believer in running a site that is available to everyone of all ages to participate in. Hence the reason all the profanity and major smack talk is kept in the blast furnace..and hence the reason we dont condone risque' material on SF.

:smile:

hicksfan
10-21-2005, 02:59 PM
So I should post my Hit It thread in the Blast Furnace?

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2005, 03:06 PM
uh no, that's football smack talk only. You can get as rowdy as you want in there as long as it doesnt get too ugly and its football related... but if you post up a hit it thread and I dont remove it. Mike will..so save yourself the hassle of creating it. :cool:

I appreciate your questions asking before you did it, thank you !

hicksfan
10-21-2005, 03:25 PM
Where do the evolution vs. religion debates go?

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2005, 03:33 PM
in an evolution and religion message board...

hicksfan
10-21-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm starting to see why there's just 2 posts a day in here. It's a General Discussion area, but you can't talk about anything.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2005, 03:45 PM
Yeah its general discussions....but content of that nature has never been brought up on SF before and its not something I would imagine Mike would really want on his forums based on past experiences w/ how volatile and passionate those topics are. Ive seen boards torn apart by differences on topics like religion and politics.

Its his call though, but I wouldnt count on him letting you post it up..

hicksfan
10-21-2005, 03:50 PM
I've seen people get mad, I've also seen people have intelligent discussions.

Can we get a list of what Mike accepts people talking about in his General Discussion area? That might be quicker.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2005, 04:00 PM
I'll speak to him about it and see if wants to allow it and get some addl info for ya. :smile:

Fire Haley
10-21-2005, 04:04 PM
I'm starting to see why there's just 2 posts a day in here. It's a General Discussion area, but you can't talk about anything.

Pick a topic...

God
Guns
Apple Pie
NASCAR

If you don't like it, you can Geeeeeeet Ouuuuut! mmmmkay?

hicksfan
10-21-2005, 04:30 PM
Pick a topic...

God

Espinoza'a, or Yahweh?

Guns

add n' Roses and you have a deal.

Apple Pie

I can do apple pie

NASCAR

Is it true that the official sexual position for NASCAR is doggy-style so they can both watch the tv?

If you don't like it, you can Geeeeeeet Ouuuuut! mmmmkay?

Do you realize how difficult it is to look into your vacant, empty faces and try to fill your lives with humour you couldn't possibly think of yourselves? You're busting my balls here....

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2005, 04:32 PM
I like guns n roses and apple pie .. not necessarily together but hey whatever floats ur boat :grin:

hicksfan
10-21-2005, 04:45 PM
Ice cream goes with the Apple Pie.

The gunners go with beer.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2005, 04:46 PM
I've seen people get mad, I've also seen people have intelligent discussions.

Can we get a list of what Mike accepts people talking about in his General Discussion area? That might be quicker.

AFter discussing it.. if you wanna post up a thread on this topic (religion/evolution), go for it. However, be warned, please re read the laws of the land thread that Prosdo referenced in her sticky/announcement..and if it gets outta hand even slightly, goes off topic, or bleeds over into the other forums, its gone.

Enjoy :smile:

hicksfan
10-21-2005, 04:49 PM
AFter discussing it.. if you wanna post up a thread on this topic (religion/evolution), go for it. However, be warned, please re read the laws of the land thread that Prosdo referenced in her sticky/announcement..and if it gets outta hand even slightly, goes off topic, or bleeds over into the other forums, its gone.

Enjoy :smile:

I posted a few articles this morning, mostly just for new content's sake. But usually one like the chimps using language one will spark a conversation. As long as people stay courteous, usually there are no problems.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2005, 04:53 PM
Alrighty then, knock urself out.. Remember if there is any controvserial content, to use the NSF or NSW labels in the title of ur thread.

hicksfan
10-21-2005, 04:56 PM
What do those mean?

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2005, 05:04 PM
NSF ( Not Safe for Family)

NSW or NWS .. Not safe for work or Not Work Safe

hicksfan
10-21-2005, 05:12 PM
Thanks. I thought maybe one of them stood for Not Safe for Fundamentalists.

I didn't want to piss on anyone's shoe.

Fire Haley
10-21-2005, 05:52 PM
Espinoza'a, or Yahweh?

You dumb hick...you mean Spinoza?

Introduction to Spinoza

Baruch Spinoza was born in Amsterdam in 1632 into a Jewish family. He had a Jewish education, resisted orthodoxy and was later excommunicated of heresy and changed his name to Benedictus de Spinoza in 1656 (commonly spelt 'Benedict'). The Christians didn't think much of Spinoza either (though his whole philosophy is based on God) and the orthodox accused him of atheism.

Despite such ill treatment and unpopularity (his main philosophical work 'Ethics' was published posthumously) Spinoza lived a simple and noble life polishing lenses, displaying an indifference to money, fame and power. As Spinoza writes;

A free man, who lives among ignorant people, tries as much as he can to refuse their benefits. .. He who lives under the guidance of reason endeavours as much as possible to repay his fellow?s hatred, rage, contempt, etc. with love and nobleness. (Spinoza, Ethics)

Spinoza's Ethics is written in five parts, in a highly logical style of definitions, propositions and proofs. It begins with his Metaphysics, 'Concerning God', and then later addresses the Nature of Mind, Emotions, Intellect, Reason and Will. For Spinoza, God and Nature were One. In Ethics he describes God as of One Infinite Eternal Substance which exists.

Except God no substance can be granted or conceived. .. Everything, I say, is in God, and all things which are made, are made by the laws of the infinite nature of God, and necessarily follows from the necessity of his essence. (Spinoza, Ethics)

Hmmmm...sounds a lot like me...I live a simple, noble life...except I polish off beers...not lenses...and, of course, fame and power come to me naturally.

Livinginthe past
10-21-2005, 06:06 PM
Are we going to get these pictures of half naked women or what?

Lets cut the foreplay and get to it.

LineDown!
10-21-2005, 06:14 PM
You do know you can do the shit yourself right?

The internet is your friend.

Fire Haley
10-21-2005, 06:26 PM
Are we going to get these pictures of half naked women or what?

Girls who would kick your ass in a heartbeat...wimp.

http://a5.cpimg.com/image/8B/1D/47521675-01c8-014F0200-.jpg

tony hipchest
10-21-2005, 06:48 PM
id hit em. only in a 2 for 1 deal though

hicksfan
10-21-2005, 07:38 PM
You dumb hick...you mean Spinoza?

That's him. I was going off the top of my head.

Fire Haley
10-21-2005, 08:01 PM
That's him. I was going off the top of my head.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Livinginthe past
10-22-2005, 06:32 AM
You do know you can do the shit yourself right?

The internet is your friend.

An attempt at irony that sailed so far above your head...it resembled a Tommy Maddox pass to a wide open receiver.

Livinginthe past
10-22-2005, 06:35 AM
Girls who would kick your ass in a heartbeat...wimp.

http://a5.cpimg.com/image/8B/1D/47521675-01c8-014F0200-.jpg

I cant see their faces...also, can we not have a little biog with each picture - how am I supposed to work out if id hit on a girl if I dont know her favorite color, star sign etc?

BlitzburghRockCity
10-22-2005, 10:21 AM
You're making this way more indepth than it should be... :grin:

LineDown!
10-22-2005, 04:20 PM
An attempt at irony that sailed so far above your head...it resembled a Tommy Maddox pass to a wide open receiver.

Then break it down, professor.

steelrzgirl
10-22-2005, 06:22 PM
I cant see their faces...also, can we not have a little biog with each picture - how am I supposed to work out if id hit on a girl if I dont know her favorite color, star sign etc?
You need all that info?

Livinginthe past
10-22-2005, 09:13 PM
You need all that info?

Yeah - I am not one to hit on a girl 'lightly' - some additional info about her family, breeding and her thoughts on the concept of an 'expanding' universe are all 'must haves' before I can begin to find a girl attractive.

Cheers

NM

tony hipchest
10-22-2005, 10:16 PM
Yeah - I am not one to hit on a girl 'lightly' - some additional info about her family, breeding and her thoughts on the concept of an 'expanding' universe are all 'must haves' before I can begin to find a girl attractive.

Cheers

NM
lol! no...not "hit on it". hit it! you know....stick it, pork it, slam it, bone it!

in this game the piece of meat is never referred to as "her" or "she".

this game assumes the walking glory hole will do whatever you please, keep quiet, and leave when the deed is done, never to be seen again.

the only question is really whether you would risk contaminating your member or have shame admitting you did the object in question. its really a fun game. advanced stages include "would you toss the salad"? cause if you put up a pict of jessica alba in a bikini you know every answer would be "yes". (unless one is lying, a fruit, or a straight lady)

i used to play it all the time until i hit puberty, entered jr. high and actually started getting laid.

Livinginthe past
10-23-2005, 06:06 AM
lol! no...not "hit on it". hit it! you know....stick it, pork it, slam it, bone it!

this game assumes the walking glory hole will do whatever you please, keep quiet, and leave when the deed is done, never to be seen again.

the only question is really whether you would risk contaminating your member or have shame admitting you did the object in question. its really a fun game. advanced stages include "would you toss the salad"? cause if you put up a pict of jessica alba in a bikini you know every answer would be "yes". (unless one is lying, a fruit, or a straight lady)

i used to play it all the time until i hit puberty, entered jr. high and actually started getting laid.

But...but..that is preposterous!

Who would treat a lady such a way in todays society?

At least your 'toss the salad' suggestion has some merit - helping out with chores in the kitchen is part of the modern mans repetoire....or at least it should be - I would have to question Jessica's Alba's choice of clothing though...bikini's just aren't practical kitchen-wear - she could easily end up covered in mayo.

NM

BlitzburghRockCity
10-23-2005, 09:06 AM
Well she should use an apron when she's actually preparing the meal you know..to keep from getting splattered w/ the grease or....well u get the point :rofl:

hicksfan
10-23-2005, 05:30 PM

I've ate more pussy than cervical cancer, but I still like hit it threads.

Livinginthe past
10-23-2005, 05:45 PM

Jesus Christ what an awful thing to put on a forum - im all for free speech but this is pretty sickening.

Suitanim
10-23-2005, 05:51 PM

Gotta be careful, here, Knicksfan. Pretty politically weird on this board. But "Knicksfan" is funny as Hell that: A) Slu remembered that from Hi Tops, B) I remembered it the next day, C) I remembered it a few weeks later and posted it D) You forgot what it was about originally E) You bring it back up 6 months later.

This board had a chick that tried to boot me because I said: Jews are justified in hating the Nazi flag and blacks hate the Confederate flag for the same reason. Read that again. I had to go because I said African Americans hate the confederate flag.

hicksfan
10-23-2005, 07:39 PM
Gotta be careful, here, Knicksfan. Pretty politically weird on this board. But "Knicksfan" is funny as Hell that: A) Slu remembered that from Hi Tops, B) I remembered it the next day, C) I remembered it a few weeks later and posted it D) You forgot what it was about originally E) You bring it back up 6 months later.

This board had a chick that tried to boot me because I said: Jews are justified in hating the Nazi flag and blacks hate the Confederate flag for the same reason. Read that again. I had to go because I said African Americans hate the confederate flag.

That's what I like about high-school girls. I get older, they stay the same age.

Suitanim
10-23-2005, 07:49 PM
That's what I like about high-school girls. I get older, they stay the same age.

The old dude in "The Decline of Western Civilization Part 2: The Metal Years" said it better.

"I loved 18 year old girls when I was 18, and I love 18 year old girls when I'm 80".

hicksfan
10-24-2005, 09:43 AM
The old dude in "The Decline of Western Civilization Part 2: The Metal Years" said it better.

"I loved 18 year old girls when I was 18, and I love 18 year old girls when I'm 80".

How dare you question the intellect of Wooderson from Dazed and Confused!

hicksfan
10-24-2005, 09:44 AM
"Man, it's the same bullshit they tried to pull in my day. If it ain't that piece of paper, there's some other choice they're gonna try and make for you. You gotta do what Randall Pink Floyd wants to do man. Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N"