PDA

View Full Version : Help with SI 2007 Pittsburgh Steelers 75Th Season Tribute Magazine!

SteelersMongol
12-29-2007, 01:25 PM
Hi, guys. It might b little 2 late but I thought it wouldn't hurt 2 ask.

I was wondering if any of you guys could help me with finding the SI issue for our 75th season tribute. It gets little complicated 4 me 2 send money 2 the states 2 my friend & order things (btw, I still haven't got a chance 2 buy SF t-shirt, yet) there on their address. :banging: I was waiting & now it looks like www.amazon.com is out of it 4 good. :dang: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VB58GE/ref=wl_it_dp?ie=UTF8&coliid=IM7Y9QTF21V3N&colid=1QF3AAJB8CZI6

Can anyone help? Especially the guys who live in the Pittsburgh area? I would pay the reasonable amount. Please.

PisnNapalm
12-29-2007, 01:52 PM
Dang it... I just got back from Pittsburgh a couple days ago. Had I known in advance I would have picked ya up one. They still have stacks of them on the magazine racks.

EDIT:: Ya know what... If no one steps up and helps you out, I'll send ya mine. It's been read through a few times and is not nearly in mint condition but it's more than good enough for reading.

Steelerfan93
12-29-2007, 03:07 PM
yea Go to the steelers Website its in their Shop area

Steelerfan93
12-29-2007, 03:28 PM
yea just go to the DVd part on the Shop and they will have it, the Magazine is pretty cheap 9bucks I have a Copy its pretty cool better then the Crap they have hear in Delaware for the EAgles

Mosca
12-29-2007, 04:07 PM
Steelers Mongol,

PM me your address and I'll send you one, no cost buddy. Next time I get to Mongolia you owe me a drink.

SteelersMongol
01-02-2008, 04:05 AM
Shoot. I didn't have a net 4 last few days. So I couldn't post appreciative post, sorry.

Thanks 2 everyone. :hug:

Mosca
01-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Package sent. Like Pisn's it isn't a new one, I read it a couple times.

Enjoy it!

SteelersMongol
01-11-2008, 12:24 AM
Package sent. Like Pisn's it isn't a new one, I read it a couple times.

Enjoy it!

Just got a call from a friend & she told me she'd receive your magazine. :thumbsup: THANK YOU very very much. :hug: I'll b getting it in person in a month or two. :smile:

sherlock
01-11-2008, 02:28 AM
This is a great thread,I`m glad you guys could help Steelers Mongol out.

You seem like a good guy Mosca........erm, I could do with a season ticket for next season along with return flights from the UK...can you help me out there! :sofunny:

12+88=6
01-11-2008, 05:14 PM

You seem like a good guy Mosca........erm, I could do with a season ticket for next season along with return flights from the UK...can you help me out there! :sofunny:

since your in england how about getting me the soundtrack cd for the tv show hustle? if there is such a thing. i love that show and the music for it is brillant.

i'll send you a steelers game on dvd. they must be hard to see over there.

Mosca
01-11-2008, 05:53 PM

LOL, wish I had 'em to share! But there's a fella in Pittsburgh, I think his name is Rooney or something like that, you might want to give him a call...

sherlock
01-11-2008, 11:55 PM
since your in england how about getting me the soundtrack cd for the tv show hustle? if there is such a thing. i love that show and the music for it is brillant.

i'll send you a steelers game on dvd. they must be hard to see over there.

I looked into it 12+88,and apparently no soundtrack cd has been released as yet.
Does this help?....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/hustle/

sherlock
01-12-2008, 12:00 AM
LOL, wish I had 'em to share! But there's a fella in Pittsburgh, I think his name is Rooney or something like that, you might want to give him a call...

Do you have the phone number of this Rooney fella?...Is he a travel agent or something ? :smile:

12+88=6
01-13-2008, 06:33 PM
I looked into it 12+88,and apparently no soundtrack cd has been released as yet.
Does this help?....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/hustle/

no it doesn't actually. i've looked around that site alot already. that photo is my screensaver. i just really like the theme song mainly.