PDA

View Full Version : Vince Wilfork should be suspended

Lord Stiller
12-29-2007, 10:51 PM
In case you didnt see, he purposely poked Brandon JAcobs in the eye well after a play was over

Patriots are classless douchebags

ShutDown24
12-29-2007, 11:13 PM
I wouldn't be all that surprised if this actually did draw a suspension. If should for sure, but most likely he'll just get a huge fine. If we weren't heading into post-season I see a suspension... As wrong as that is I think that idea is correct.

fansince'76
12-29-2007, 11:29 PM
Patriots are classless douchebags

Welcome to the NFL of the 21st century where douchebaggery is rewarded.

Lord Stiller
12-29-2007, 11:32 PM
Remember Wilfork was already fined for a dirty hit on Losman which sidelined him for months

A one game suspended is definitely deserved which could cost them in the playoffs

Preacher
12-29-2007, 11:32 PM
I wouldn't be all that surprised if this actually did draw a suspension. If should for sure, but most likely he'll just get a huge fine. If we weren't heading into post-season I see a suspension... As wrong as that is I think that idea is correct.

Nope..

No suspension... not for the Patriots going into the playoffs.

If there was, it would come down either after the playoffs, or simply wouldn't be put into effect until next year.

stillers4me
12-29-2007, 11:34 PM
That's every bit as nasty as the guy that stepped on that players face.

rabidsteelerfan
12-29-2007, 11:37 PM
So, my parents were wrong this whole time......cheating WILL get you places!

Watching that game I realized there was no way in hell the league was going to let them lose. Also, they revealed to the whole world their 2007 modo....."If we can't film ya, we'll poke your F'n eye out":horror:

cubanstogie
12-29-2007, 11:38 PM
That's every bit as nasty as the guy that stepped on that players face.

close but not quite as voilent IMO. I would luv to see a suspension though.

Newzfoxjr
12-29-2007, 11:40 PM
Stfu you stupid cheaters.

....Oh, wait, sorry. I thought you guys were the Patriots. I can't see because Wilpoke gouged my eyes out.

The Patriot
12-30-2007, 12:56 AM
That was inappropriate but I'm not jumping to conclusions because I bet there was some jawing that provoked that. He'll probably get a 10k fine.

Preacher
12-30-2007, 01:01 AM
That was inappropriate but I'm not jumping to conclusions because I bet there was some jawing that provoked that. He'll probably get a 10k fine.

There is NOTHING that can be said on a football field that justifies that. He went for the eyes. that should AT LEAST be a game suspension.

jjpro11
12-30-2007, 01:03 AM

bullshit.. who the **** pokes someone in the eye? he's as dirty as harrison is.. two of the biggest scum bags in the league at their position, both on the same team. i already said before that i wont give two shits if any patriots player gets injured at this point and i have never wished that towards the browns, bengals or ravens.. and i hate the browns as much as anybody.

steelergirl07
12-30-2007, 02:36 AM
Regardless of what was said between the two...it was wrong that he poked him or tried to poke him in the eye. How would you feel if a Steeler poked Brady in the eye when Brady was talking smack? He should get suspended, but I know he won't.

MACH1
12-30-2007, 02:48 AM

He should get at least a one game suspension but its the cheats, aint goin to happen.
The fix is on, just like in 2001 *

WV-SteelerFan
12-30-2007, 04:42 AM

So if somebody "jaws" at me I can poke them in the eye but say I was provoked if/when I got in trouble because of it? :dang::dang:

CASTEEL
12-30-2007, 04:50 AM
Inappropriate but........

WHAT?

Come on man, you can't seriously be making excuses for a player trying to reach through another players freakin' face mask and poke him in the eye???

You Pats fans are so in denial of the cheating, dirty playing, classes team that you call your own......

amazing....

Rinkleroot
12-30-2007, 06:36 AM
Inappropriate but........

WHAT?

Come on man, you can't seriously be making excuses for a player trying to reach through another players freakin' face mask and poke him in the eye???

You Pats fans are so in denial of the cheating, dirty playing, classes team that you call your own......

amazing....

Making excuse is what Pats fans do best, Wilfork should be suspended immediately for at least one game and fined big time.

silver & black
12-30-2007, 09:46 AM

LOL... and Sapp gets a 75k fine for speaking the truth to an official............... with no video proof that he touched him. But, Wilfork can be the dirty piece of s**t that he is, and get away with it... even with video evidence against him, because he plays for the little darlings of the NFL. But hey......... its all good. :rolleyes:

silver & black
12-30-2007, 09:49 AM
He should get at least a one game suspension but its the cheats, aint goin to happen.
The fix is on, just like in 2001 *

Really? What happened in 2001? :wink02:

touchdownward
12-30-2007, 03:09 PM
At the very least he should have been flagged and tossed from the game. Neither of which happened.

HometownGal
12-30-2007, 03:13 PM

Gee, Patriot - I thought you were a rare Pats* fan that wasn't an apologist. :dang: That was as dirty as it gets and I agree with the consensus that he should be suspended and fined.

NM*

ShutDown24
12-30-2007, 03:15 PM

Jawing? There is jawing on every NFL snap. There is jawing on every college snap. There is jawing on every high school snap (I know, lol). That was one of the most disgraceful acts we have seen in the NFL all year. I don’t care who it is, if a Steeler did that, even Ike I would be just as furious at him as I am Wilfork. It was classless, disgusting and cowardly. Take the blinders off here, please. If you think 'jawing' justifies that in any way you need to seriously re-evaluate your morals.

fansince'76
12-30-2007, 03:15 PM
Gee, Patriot - I thought you were a rare Pats* fan that wasn't an apologist.

There is no such thing - only degrees of it. :coffee:

tony hipchest
12-30-2007, 03:18 PM
That was inappropriate but I'm not jumping to conclusions because I bet there was some jawing that provoked that. He'll probably get a 10k fine.this patfan is absolutely correct, which is why i cant jump to conclusions and hold it against OJ for lopping off nicoles head. after all, im sure she said something to make him do it.

i dont know you patfan, but you just come off as an ignorant moron when you try to defend this trash.

atleast have the decency and credibility as a fan to be able to call a spade a spade.

ShutDown24
12-30-2007, 03:22 PM
this patfan is absolutely correct, which is why i cant jump to conclusions and hold it against OJ for lopping off nicoles head. after all, im sure she said something to make him do it.

i dont know you patfan, but you just come off as an ignorant moron when you try to defend this trash.

atleast have the decency and credibility as a fan to be able to call a spade a spade.

He has been one of the better non-Steeler fan posters around here of late... I didn't expect to see him defend this. It disappoints me, I thought we had actually gotten ourselves a Patriots fan with some kind of perspective other than that New England is perfect... :banging:

The Patriot
12-30-2007, 03:23 PM
Gee, Patriot - I thought you were a rare Pats* fan that wasn't an apologist. :dang: That was as dirty as it gets and I agree with the consensus that he should be suspended and fined.

NM*

Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't defend that. You just never want to believe that your own players are on the instigating side.

CASTEEL
12-30-2007, 03:41 PM
Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't defend that. You just never want to believe that your own players are on the instigating side.
You are right, you never want to see that from a player on 'your team' ... and it's hard to see.... but like someone said above, if it were a Steelers player that did that, you bet your arse we'd all be calling for his head - it's just dirty and wrong.

At least you can see that now... :smile:

Atlanta Dan
12-30-2007, 03:42 PM

So you poke someone in the eye?

The bad karma building up for the Pats is reaching critical mass.

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
12-30-2007, 03:46 PM
It once again shows that the Cheatriots players, owner, coaches and organization in general can do whatever the hell they want.

The icing on the cake will be Bilicheat getting coach of the year and I believe it WILL happen. That will really send me over the edge.

Rhee Rhee
01-01-2008, 03:33 AM

u mean a 1k fine... goodell will probably sit down with vince and send him to a timeout for 2 minutes...

The Patriot
01-01-2008, 01:08 PM
So you poke someone in the eye?

The bad karma building up for the Pats is reaching critical mass.

Well how do you know that guy wasn't poking Wilfork in the eye while they were in the pile?

fansince'76
01-01-2008, 01:12 PM
Well how do you know that guy wasn't poking Wilfork in the eye while they were in the pile?

Yeah, kinda like Duce Staley getting punched in the thigh in the pile a couple years ago?

The Patriot
01-01-2008, 02:09 PM
Yeah, kinda like Duce Staley getting punched in the thigh in the pile a couple years ago?

Why, am I grasping at straws?

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-01-2008, 02:33 PM

How do you know that Patriots players dont lay on Running backs to run time of the clock...oh wait...nevermind.