PDA

View Full Version : Anderson injures thumb; Quinn looks to go in.

ShutDown24
12-30-2007, 02:12 PM
Looks like Brady Quinn is going in for Cleveland, Derek Anderson injured his thumb. Score is currentley 14 - 0 Browns... Just thought you guys might want to know.

fansince'76
12-30-2007, 02:13 PM
Thanks, ShutDown - please keep us posted on how Quinn does. :cheers:

Atlanta Dan
12-30-2007, 02:19 PM
Browns and Anderson have some tough decisions to make this offseason - Anderson threw a pick in the red zone to kill another drive today - I doubt Quinn was drafted to be a backup; Browns might take their chances with getting a #1 pick if Anderson leaves

Crowd erupts as Quinn enters the game

ShutDown24
12-30-2007, 02:22 PM
LOL HORRIBLE THROW - They ran a PA - WR - Flat and Quinn under-threw Jurevicous by about four yards.

Quinn is 0/2, he has under-thrown his intended receiver twice, and Derek Anderson has emerged from the locker room looking to get back in... He doesn't want to lose his jon :smile:.

Atlanta Dan
12-30-2007, 02:25 PM
LOL HORRIBLE THROW - The ran a PA - WR - FLat and Quinn under-threw him by about four yards.

Quinn is 0/2, he has under-thrown the receiver twice.

But then he completes one across the middle and the crowd cheers like he just threw the game winning pass:sofunny:

Definite QB controversy for the fans if Brady does anything at all today

ShutDown24
12-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Quinn - 3/8, over-threw Edwards in the endzone, then hit him on a slant but Braylon dropped it, then Winslow dropped a perfect pass in the endzone..

HometownGal
12-30-2007, 02:34 PM
Browns and Anderson have some tough decisions to make this offseason - Anderson threw a pick in the red zone to kill another drive today - I doubt Quinn was drafted to be a backup; Browns might take their chances with getting a #1 pick if Anderson leaves

Crowd erupts as Quinn enters the game

Reminds me of the Brees/Rivers situation in SD a few years ago.

cubanstogie
12-30-2007, 02:50 PM
Reminds me of the Brees/Rivers situation in SD a few years ago.

except anderson no Brees. He sucks. should have been picked again. This game is meaningless why not leave Quinn in.

ShutDown24
12-30-2007, 02:54 PM
Quinn actually looked pretty good after those first two passes. Hypothetically if those end zone passes aren't both dropped he goes 5/8 with two touchdowns pretending that they both would have counted.

83-Steelers-43
12-30-2007, 03:33 PM
Cleveland fans are booing Derek Anderson for coming back into the game...lol. They are booing the guy who has actually given that team a chance to make the playoffs because they want to see Brady Quinn.

Unreal.

Atlanta Dan
12-30-2007, 03:39 PM
Cleveland fans are booing Derek Anderson for coming back into the game...lol. They are booing the guy who has actually given that team a chance to make the playoffs because they want to see Brady Quinn.

Unreal.

On any non-playoff team the most popular player is the backup QB - fans know Anderson may be leaving and are dumping him before he dumps them

83-Steelers-43
12-30-2007, 03:40 PM
On any non-playoff team the most popular player is the backup QB - fans know Anderson may be leaving and are dumping him before he dumps them

Guess so. Still funny to watch. Can't wait to see Quinn fall on his face in that city. I've always felt he was overrated when he was at ND anways.

stillers4me
12-30-2007, 08:09 PM
He had an endorsement deal before he ever threw a ball in an NFL game. I saw him on a power drink commercial the other day

But then again, we all know that Eli Manning is ........unstoppable.

ShutDown24
12-30-2007, 08:11 PM
But then again, we all know that Eli Manning is ........unstoppable.

LMFAO :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

SteelCityMan786
12-30-2007, 08:21 PM

Unreal.

They probably booed them because of they liked seeing overrated QB's.