PDA

View Full Version : A Here we go! from nearby da 'Burgh!

steelers2685
12-30-2007, 07:16 PM
Just wanted to holler at everyone here on the baord. I'm Billy and I'm joined up here because no matter how many attempts I have made at steelers.com since 2005 I have not been approved to post there on the boards. I've written the administrator from comcast, verizon, and my school's domain, yet no luck on getting my membership activated. So, the heck with trying anymore there, and thank goodness for here!

Anyhow, I'm 23 and have been following the Steelers since I can recall the games, roughly first or second grade. Each year I continually get more and more into the games and hopefully sooner or later can score some season tix :cheers:

So anyhow, I'm here to talk about the Steelers and share my thoughts on everything revolving around them, such as the draft, gameplay, players' importance, etc.

:helmet:

fansince'76
12-30-2007, 07:22 PM
Welcome to the board, Billy! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself, HometownGal, or Crushzilla. Post often and have fun!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
12-30-2007, 07:28 PM
Welcome.

Steeler in Carolina
12-30-2007, 08:42 PM
Welcome to the best Steeler board.

Busman
12-30-2007, 11:33 PM
Welcome Billy.. I know what you speak of.. I am definately unsure about how the administrators of that other board..:dang:

I am definately a frustrated long time board member

GO STILLLERS

Busman

Just wanted to holler at everyone here on the baord. I'm Billy and I'm joined up here because no matter how many attempts I have made at steelers.com since 2005 I have not been approved to post there on the boards. I've written the administrator from comcast, verizon, and my school's domain, yet no luck on getting my membership activated. So, the heck with trying anymore there, and thank goodness for here!

Anyhow, I'm 23 and have been following the Steelers since I can recall the games, roughly first or second grade. Each year I continually get more and more into the games and hopefully sooner or later can score some season tix :cheers:

So anyhow, I'm here to talk about the Steelers and share my thoughts on everything revolving around them, such as the draft, gameplay, players' importance, etc.

:helmet:

SteelCityMan786
12-30-2007, 11:46 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever. And yeah the main steelers board isn't too fast with activating accounts. Although sometimes they have that to determine if someone is a spammer. (Just speaking from my past experiences as a moderator).

steelers2685
12-31-2007, 01:41 PM
Thanks guys. Busman I recognize your SN from browsing the threads over there for the last couple of years. Like I said, I have been trying since the end of their Super Bowl run to gain access and have wrote request after request asking if I was going something wrong even though I was following their directions. Oh well, this place seems much more active and I'm just glad I can finally post a response if I choose! I cannot tell you how many times over there I had hoped to chime in but couldn't.

One question, how does everyone make the sig pics? Is it a requirement here to have some mad photoshop skills or what? lol...

SteelersMongol
01-02-2008, 03:30 AM
Welcome & enjoy. :tt02:

...One question, how does everyone make the sig pics? Is it a requirement here to have some mad photoshop skills or what? lol...

Get in touch with SteelerfanMX 4 your avatar & sig. He wouldn't mind helping u out if he's not busy. :thumbsup:

steelpride12
01-02-2008, 09:05 AM
Welcome and enjoy!!! :)