PDA

View Full Version : Homestead

Busman
12-30-2007, 10:58 PM
Homestead tonight looked a bit like a statue with an arm. The rub on Charlie still holds true today.. . He has almost no mobility..

Any Steeler fan should have noticed that he was sacked very little tonight with the same OL which protects Ben..

Lets discuss this annomaly

Busman

Steeldude
12-30-2007, 11:12 PM
bus, that's probably because batch stays in the pocket.

Elvis
12-31-2007, 04:43 AM
Homestead tonight looked a bit like a statue with an arm. The rub on Charlie still holds true today.. . He has almost no mobility..

Any Steeler fan should have noticed that he was sacked very little tonight with the same OL which protects Ben..

Busman
:blah:
Ben has been sacked alot this season no doubt about it... but he gets out of the pocket or tries to and tries to make plays on the run. Sometimes when he holds on to the ball too long and stays in the pocket too long then he gets sacked.

Steelerfan93
12-31-2007, 06:16 AM
well Yea and you must not of Watched the Hole Game Busman in the Second half We had a backup Offensesive line in So yea I guess our Back ups did better And Really batch Did not do that bad of a Job I just cant Understand why we went for everyting at the End of the game they should of Kept throwing to the Sidelines why throw a Bomb to Holmes when he is Hurt that was dumb But hey I wrather have Batch in their then Koredell Stewart or Tommy Maddox, come on now people You got to use your Brain to Batch has not played a game in since last Year so you got To Figure that into it, and shit If the OFfense line can Acctually Block like they Did last night BEn will be Fine

moedap
12-31-2007, 09:41 AM

Busman

I am reading this as a shot to Big Ben. Ben needs to be a little quicker with the reads sure but this game cant be used to show the OL isnt at fault. Bmore had a lot of starters out also.

HometownGal
12-31-2007, 11:24 AM

Busman

Charlie has never been very mobile back there and though I am admittedly not on his fan club list, I have to give the guy his due. He went out there with virtually no playing time this season and tried to make plays. He did have some very bad throws but he also had a few nice passes dropped. I believe he did what was pretty much expected of him (other than the 2 picks). He may have had better protection by the line because several of the Rats' veteran defensive players were out, including Stabbit Ray.