PDA

View Full Version : Steeler-Bengals Match-up

SteelrsRck
10-22-2005, 07:23 AM
Match-Up (http://www.nfl.com/matchups/last5/PIT-OVERALL-matchup)

Some interesting stats

BlitzburghRockCity
10-22-2005, 09:19 AM
Those stats show a pretty evenly matched set... I do see more minor advantages in our favor though..but either way, turnovers and time of possession will be the keys to this game. If u can run it, control the clock and not give it away, that'll be ur winner.

tony hipchest
10-22-2005, 11:50 AM
Those stats show a pretty evenly matched set... I do see more minor advantages in our favor though..but either way, turnovers and time of possession will be the keys to this game. If u can run it, control the clock and not give it away, that'll be ur winner.
i think the bengals are gonna take a page out of the pats playbook and try to isolate c. perry on a lb. using alot of screens or dump off passes underneath to get him in space. i think this will only work late in the game if the steelers d is kind of winded. steelers have shown they can contain l.t. and gates and last year they shown they can contain palmer, c and r johnson. thats why i think perry will be an x factor.

Rotorhead
10-23-2005, 08:53 AM
I really think we need to just control the clock, run the ball and have Ben take care of the ball. Keep our D fresh for the end of the game and tire their D out for some Fast Willie killer runs. Their weakness is our strength . . . the running game.