PDA

View Full Version : Pats fans on another forum

Newzfoxjr
01-02-2008, 03:06 PM
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=312137&page=4

Mainly on page 3 and 4 of that thread, is where they get really defensive and stuff about the pats, so I posted a couple times. At least the guy who started the topic doesn't like them (he lost a bet so he had to make his avatar and sig pats related)

But eh, some guy tried saying he can live with an asterisk and another said the Pats chances of winning the Super Bowl are 90% or more, to which I replied.

What are your thoughts on their comments ?_?

CASTEEL
01-03-2008, 11:31 PM
Of course those dip**** Cheatriot fans don't care about their team cheating .... and no amount of you trying to argue the point is going to change it.

They are in denial - much like my 3 year old son who gets caught red handed and still refuses to acknowledge it, denying over and over that he did said offense, until he realizes that he's only getting himself in bigger trouble.... only, he's 3 and has an excuse by default :wink02:

fansince'76
01-04-2008, 12:00 AM
Of course those dip**** Cheatriot fans don't care about their team cheating .... and no amount of you trying to argue the point is going to change it.

Yep, and karma, much like life, is a bitch - and that team has a heaping dose of it coming. And I'm going to enjoy it when it happens.

Newzfoxjr
01-04-2008, 01:03 AM
Eh, it's just them being stupid, and I'm not the BEST arguer, so if you guys had any replies for them I could've used them. XD

But eh. The Patriots are no more. From now on, as far as I'm concerned, it's the Patriots*.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-04-2008, 05:53 AM
If I was Tom Brady, and I had so many people in my inner circle of acquaintences who were cheaters...I might want to get a DNA test on my kid.

SteelersMongol
01-04-2008, 07:38 AM
If I was Tom Brady...I might want to get a DNA test on my kid.

Ha ha ha. :toofunny:

memphissteelergirl
01-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Yep, and karma, much like life, is a bitch - and that team has a heaping dose of it coming. And I'm going to enjoy it when it happens.

You and me, both, hon! :wink02:

dragtruk
01-04-2008, 02:29 PM
The best part of this whole Pats cheating thing for me- On my dragway site, guys were complaining that bracket racers were cheating with delay boxes. I said, "So, everybody does it. If it's ok for the Pats it's ok for New England drag racers." Needless to say, I have a few less friends now.

dragtruk
01-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Heh-heh!

Newzfoxjr
01-04-2008, 07:20 PM
I'm going to pay a kid like 10 bucks to say it's OK to cheat because he saw the Patriots* do it. And then I'm going to post it on youtube. AND LAUGH.

The Patriot
01-04-2008, 11:58 PM
Whats with the cartoons?

SteelSurf
01-06-2008, 08:11 PM
Whats with the cartoons?

What cartoons? Did I miss something?
I cant tell you how much I dislike the pats...but you guys are going to slaughter the jags secondaries.Going to get ugly.

You guys need to Thank the Steelers for exposing the weak Jags secondary. If Ward and Miller did that much damage against them, just imagine what Moss, Welker, Gaffney, Stallworth, Faulk, Watson, and Brady will do.

Look for the Patriots to spread them out, and throw all day long.:buttkick:

But I gotta feeling you already knew that.......:scratchchin: