PDA

View Full Version : Another Ugly Win

SteelersWyo
12-12-2004, 09:06 PM
I sure wish Burress would get healthy so the Steelers would start crushing people. Is anything better than a well rested Bettis in the 2nd half? Defenses can't stop him at that point.

Prosdo
12-12-2004, 10:31 PM
They are still doing good. Not up to their ability though. If they would get Burress back it would open up the offense. That Bettis touchdown pass was a sweet play. Let's hope next week we have Burress back in and that the Steelers get back to their level.

SteelersFever
12-13-2004, 03:06 PM
AFC North division champions!!! ;D

BlitzburghRockCity
12-14-2004, 02:14 PM
if plax wants to stay with the Steelers next season, and if there was any doubt by the front office/coaches that we need him in our lineup..this is all the proof you need..the Stats in the passing game b/4 he got hurt vs since he's been hurt.

bring Plax back to play w/ Hines!!

Prosdo
12-16-2004, 01:32 AM
I think he is definately staying. I think Kendrell will end up leaving and Larry Foote will keep his spot. We need our Plax. Hines and him compliment each other so well.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-22-2004, 02:15 PM
if I know the Steelers, they'll try and resign him. he is a difference maker when he's on the field..but the poor guy, just cant stay healthy...its a shame, becuz he is such an explosive player, and so strong.

i wonder if he'll be back though too..foote is playing well this year.