PDA

View Full Version : I have a friend who has one ticket for the Jags game

revefsreleets
01-03-2008, 08:37 AM
If anyone is interested. I can't go, and it's 2 days before the game. I don't know how much he'd charge, probably as little as face value. The seats are up high, but they are under the roof so the elements won't bother you. I've sat in these seats many times and the view is fine, and the jumbotron is just off to your right. Let me know if anyone is interested.

revefsreleets
01-04-2008, 06:11 PM
Not exactly overwhelming response here.

Anyway, he offered me a ride to and from and the ticket for $25...........w00t! I'm going tomorrow!

83-Steelers-43
01-04-2008, 10:49 PM

It's not easy trying to get rid of one ticket. I'm sure if you had a pair you might have a few more responses. If I were your buddy I would sell it to a scalper. While they do not like purchasing singles, they will buy it from him.

Preacher
01-04-2008, 11:27 PM

Anyway, he offered me a ride to and from and the ticket for $25...........w00t! I'm going tomorrow!

Looks like it was meant for you to be there!!

You know Rev... A real friend would get a third ticket and buy a preacher a plane flight to see the game with ya!! :wink02:

revefsreleets
01-04-2008, 11:33 PM
No, a real friend (Like my buddy Steve) would offer me the whole damned thing for $25!

By the by, I've bought single tickets before. I could care less who I sit with as long as I see the game.