PDA

View Full Version : CBS Expert picks.

Jeremy
01-03-2008, 10:18 AM
A clean sweep for Jacksonville.

Clean sweep (http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks)

Although I have a hard time taking that seriously when they have more people picking Tennessee than San Diego.

Atlanta Dan
01-03-2008, 11:18 AM
My best hope for Saturday night is that the Jax bandwagon is getting so filled up it might tip over

Tennessee is going to getting smacked around.

Jeremy
01-03-2008, 11:22 AM
My best hope for Saturday night is that the Jax bandwagon is getting so filled up it might tip over

Tennessee is going to getting smacked around.

If the Titans has Vince Young, I'd be more willing to give them a chance. But with Kerry Collins as their starting quarterback, I honestly don't think they have any shot.

cubanstogie
01-03-2008, 11:41 AM
With their D line and running game I think they can beat the Chargers either way. with Collins or Young. I won't go as far as to pick them. They blew the game a month ago with a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter,that was a home game and not in playoffs. I do think the Chargers will win due to LT, but Titans' d-line is phenominal, they got after Phillip Rivers every time he threw the ball. I am actually glad we don't play them, I know we would win but Ben would be injured for sure.

Steeldude
01-03-2008, 12:05 PM
If the Titans has Vince Young, I'd be more willing to give them a chance. But with Kerry Collins as their starting quarterback, I honestly don't think they have any shot.

i think the titans have a better shot with collins. at least he can pass.

young will be cut from the titans roster when their version of the kordell experiment ends.

Dino 6 Rings
01-03-2008, 12:17 PM
Good, let everyone pick against us in a home playoff game.

stupid talking heads.

Jeremy
01-03-2008, 12:18 PM
i think the titans have a better shot with collins. at least he can pass.

young will be cut from the titans roster when their version of the kordell experiment ends.

Yeah but who is he going to throw the ball to? Roydell Williams is questionable and if he can't go that leave Justin Gage as their top receiver. Not really something to worry you considering Gage has only caught 2 touchdown passes this season.

atlsteelers
01-03-2008, 12:53 PM
I love being the underdog! We always choke when we are favored by too many points. This game is going to be tough. Our run defense is going have to reappear. I am first to admit that i used to dog arron smith. I apologize for everything that i have ever said about him. Our defense has just stunk after he got hurt. Sorry Mr. Smith -- Sincerely Rick

SteelerFanInCA
01-03-2008, 01:19 PM
The experts on HBO's Inside The NFL are all picking the Jags as well. Just more people to prove wrong.

cubanstogie
01-03-2008, 01:53 PM
The experts on HBO's Inside The NFL are all picking the Jags as well. Just more people to prove wrong.

I am sure no one was picking us 2 years ago as well. On paper it does look like we will lose. No one can predict how our third string line will play or how Garrard will play when we stuff the run like the olden days. I really see Ben stepping it up and carrying this team for the victory. It would be nice to have a healthy Polamalu again though, anyone know the latest status for him.