PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Patriots nation

SGrogan
01-03-2008, 11:21 AM
Greetings,,,hope to see you guys in Foxbor in 2 weeks..

fansince'76
01-03-2008, 11:23 AM
Welcome to the board, SGrogan! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself, HometownGal, or Crushzilla. Post often and have fun!

SGrogan
01-03-2008, 11:26 AM

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself, HometownGal, or Crushzilla. Post often and have fun!

Thanks..will do

Jeremy
01-03-2008, 11:27 AM

Oh I see.....you don't mention me. :jawdrop:

Anyway...welcome. Here's to hoping you don't turn in to another livinginthepast! :cheers:

SGrogan
01-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Oh I see.....you don't mention me. :jawdrop:

Anyway...welcome. Here's to hoping you don't turn in to another livinginthepast! :cheers:

Thanks but don't know who livinginthepast is..I do think you guys win this weekend
It is very tough for a team (jax) to beat a team twice away from home,I dont see the Steelers losing..JMO

Jeremy
01-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Thanks but don't know who living in the past is..I do think you guys win this weekend
It is very tough for a team (jax) to beat a team twice away from home,I dont see the Stelers losing..JMO

He was a rather obnoxious poster who somehow became a mod. But he was so hated by the board that he was run off never to be seen again.

HometownGal
01-03-2008, 12:00 PM
He was a rather obnoxious poster who somehow became a mod. But he was so hated by the board that he was run off never to be seen again.

That simply isn't true, Jeremy. He wasn't "run off the board". He went way across the line as he had done several times within a short period of time and was given the hook as any other member would have who had behaved in the same manner.

Hiya and welcome to Steelers Fever SGrogan! :smile::wave:

Jeremy
01-03-2008, 12:03 PM
That simply isn't true, Jeremy. He wasn't "run off the board". He went way across the line as he had done several times within a short period of time and was given the hook as any other member would have who had behaved in the same manner.

That pretty much fits my definition of being run off the board.

SGrogan
01-03-2008, 12:04 PM

Hey thanks HometownGal

memphissteelergirl
01-03-2008, 02:38 PM
SGrogan, huh?? You must really be an old-school fan :fro:....LOL!

Anyway, welcome to the board! :cheers:

xXTheSteelKingsXx
01-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Welcome.

SGrogan
01-03-2008, 05:33 PM
SGrogan, huh?? You must really be an old-school fan :fro:....LOL!

Anyway, welcome to the board! :cheers:

Ya I like the ole timers Grogs was one of my favorites

Thanks for the welcome

SGrogan
01-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Welcome.

Much appreciated..

SteelersMongol
01-04-2008, 08:07 AM
Welcome & enjoy.

Livinginthepast was a very good member of this board until he had nervous breakdown upon the news of whole video cameras issue with the New England.

Moonlite37
01-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Amazing season you guys had! Good luck and we'll be seeing you guys again soon!