PDA

View Full Version : Parking Tomorrow ?

sneyeper
01-03-2008, 10:20 PM
This is going to our first time coming back to the area in many years and we are going to the game Sat ... just received our tickets ... we don't have a parking pass as yet and am wondering if anyone knew what time we should show up to get a spot to tailgate? Maybe somewhere around the science center would be good ... anyone have any ideas ... please let us know asap ... thank you very much ...

nojobny
01-04-2008, 05:42 AM
You can park by the science center but get there EARLY because those lots are going to fill up.

You can park downtown for $5 if you don't mind the walk over the bridge.

7900rpms
01-04-2008, 09:38 AM
i walked over the bridge for the last Jax game, that wasn't fun because of the weather. although the weather should be a bit nicer for this Sat then what it was for their last meeting. the walk itself isn't bad at all, just sucks when you have wind and snow blasting you in the face.

sneyeper
01-04-2008, 05:42 PM
You can park by the science center but get there EARLY because those lots are going to fill up.

You can park downtown for $5 if you don't mind the walk over the bridge.

I was thinking about the Science Center and we were thinking about getting there at like 9AM ... but, I heard that they do not let you tailgate there? Thanks for the replies ... I guess I am just going to go drive around Pitt tomorrow ... hahaha ... man, I am sooo pumped up for this game ... I hope it is an awesome game!!!

Stlrs4Life
01-05-2008, 12:44 PM
The pasrking garages around PNC, and Red LOt #5 are better. $25.

Stu Pidasso
01-06-2008, 04:17 PM
I got there around 4:30-4:45, and the Science center lot was almost empty. Paid $35, and parked less than 100 feet from the stadium. :dancing:

There was one sign on the corner that said there was a lot down the block for $60!! :jawdrop: