PDA

View Full Version : We're jinxed!!!

rpv
01-04-2008, 08:08 AM
Greeny from Mike and Mike picked us to win tommorow. :dang: His pick with respect to the steelers have always gone the wrong way when it comes to important games. The funny thing is that he admites it himself. Of all the things that are going in the wrong direction with this team here is another!!!

Jeremy
01-04-2008, 08:31 AM
No....jinxed is losing your best wide receiver to a broken ankle in practice the week before a playoff game.

The Titans are jinxed.

The Duke
01-04-2008, 11:16 AM
No....jinxed is losing your best wide receiver to a broken ankle in practice the week before a playoff game.

The Titans are jinxed.

titans are screwed cause their QB is vince young :toofunny:

BlastFurnace
01-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Just as long as Ron Winter is not the one refereeing our game. He is the ultimate jinx against us.

It's also a bad sign if Dick Enberg is announcing our game. Please tell me he isn't.

Dino 6 Rings
01-04-2008, 11:25 AM
There is no Jinx, we are in the perfect situation, everyone is wounded, the team is being smacked around on every talk show on the planet, the talk is on the Pats and the talk is "no one is talking about the Colts" and even when we win tomorrow night, we will still be the underdog going into round 2. Its perfect. We have no chance, according to the experts, that's exactly where we need to be. Chip on the shoulder and pissssed off about it.

19ward86
01-04-2008, 11:28 AM
vince young 9td 17int, who does that, i didnt know ryan leaf was still playing. roydell williams sucks, and when he is your best reciever you are always screwed, i think willie reid could start for them. i think that we still have a shot, travis kirschky is playing a lot better we just need to finish plays.

rbryan
01-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Vince Young is the next Mike Vick but a step slower. Good luck with that.

klick81
01-04-2008, 12:04 PM
There is no Jinx, we are in the perfect situation, everyone is wounded, the team is being smacked around on every talk show on the planet, the talk is on the Pats and the talk is "no one is talking about the Colts" and even when we win tomorrow night, we will still be the underdog going into round 2. Its perfect. We have no chance, according to the experts, that's exactly where we need to be. Chip on the shoulder and pissssed off about it.

That's just the thing; you're right about being in the perfect situation (I love that), but I don't see anyone "pissed" about it. There is no emotion oozing from this team like in past years.

Atlanta Dan
01-04-2008, 01:06 PM

Is Young going to federal prison for 2 years?:smile:

TackleMeBen
01-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Is Young going to federal prison for 2 years?:smile:

dan that is so wrong... but very funny:sofunny::sofunny:

shevdog
01-04-2008, 06:40 PM

I agree, we are exactly where we need to be. I just which our recent performance reflected this.

SteelersMongol
01-04-2008, 07:39 PM
Greeny from Mike and Mike picked us to win tommorow. :dang: His pick with respect to the steelers have always gone the wrong way when it comes to important games. The funny thing is that he admites it himself. Of all the things that are going in the wrong direction with this team here is another!!!

IF that guy Mike knows it well & admitted it AND still picked us as winners HE NEEDS 2 B SHOT AT!!!

Personally, I don't believe in jinxes. Even if I did, I'd also b believing in the ways of shaking them off (or is it returning the jinx, or halting the jinx, or witchcraft, ...). :wink02:

sherlock
01-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Jinx-Schminx!! :flap::coffee::wave:.....it doesn`t really work,but you get the gist. :smile:

Haiku_Dirtt
01-05-2008, 12:14 AM

Ouch :smile:

JackHammer
01-05-2008, 01:05 AM
The only thing that I'll ever consider a jinx is playing New England at home in the AFCCG.....