PDA

View Full Version : Hate to see it end this way but............

Ricco Suavez
01-05-2008, 09:58 PM
I think we have all seen this coming for the last six weeks. Would have loved to have seen the ST show up at the first kickoff as we came out and established the offense. Hate for Big Ben(One of the only bright spots this year IMHO) to have his worst game of the year now. I hope this half time post gets me ridiculed as the Steelers pull the biggest comeback of the season, but even the most diehard fan can see we need help. O-Line is AWFUL no question, cannot run, cannot pass protect. Defense has lost its swagger, poor tackling blown coverage, you name it. I hope the Jags beat the Patriots then I won't feel so bad.

SteelSurf
01-05-2008, 10:48 PM
Keep watching this game,my man. watch. :)

SteelSurf
01-05-2008, 10:50 PM
I hope you are watching. see that? dont thank me,I'm a giver.

Newzfoxjr
01-05-2008, 10:51 PM
It ain't over 'til it's over.

SteelSurf
01-05-2008, 10:54 PM
:tt02: That's the Steeler way, Newzfox!

SteelSurf
01-05-2008, 10:58 PM
Hahahahah! I love to see the Steelers WIN!

Ricco Suavez
01-05-2008, 11:09 PM
I'm so pumped I could bust. Go Defense.

skinart82
01-05-2008, 11:58 PM
Almost! Damn, oh well next year is just around the corner!

Rotorhead
01-05-2008, 11:59 PM
Well at least we got to see that Woodley will be a force next year on Defense. Essex played so we should be ok at LT. Our Def is back (Carter and Polamalu are a big help and with Smiths return we will be dominant again next year)

The Duke
01-06-2008, 12:05 AM
Well at least we got to see that Woodley will be a force next year on Defense. Essex played so we should be ok at LT. Our Def is back (Carter and Polamalu are a big help and with Smiths return we will be dominant again next year)

definitely. I don't think we need a training camp battle for the LOLB position, woodley won it already

Godfather
01-06-2008, 12:07 AM
We had to pull a rabbit out of a hat tonight. No Willie, no Aaron Smith, no Ryan Clark, a hobbled Polamalu,a third-string tackle having to start (which meant not having fresh legs at the end).

I just hope the Jags can beat the Cheatriots. They almost lost to us and we were nowhere near full strength.

Rotorhead
01-06-2008, 12:15 AM
Lol that third string tackle did a great job, now we just need a center so we can move mahan to guard where he should be!

PisnNapalm
01-06-2008, 12:15 AM
I gotta say that Woodley is looking to be a helluva great draft pick. He just might be starting next season.

As for the outcome of the game.... I was surprised by our second half performance more than I was by the first half. I did not expect us to win this game. I say that with complete honesty.

The Duke
01-06-2008, 12:20 AM
I gotta say that Woodley is looking to be a helluva great draft pick. He just might be starting next season.

As for the outcome of the game.... I was surprised by our second half performance more than I was by the first half. I did not expect us to win this game. I say that with complete honesty.

imo Woodley just beat haggans out of the starting job

I knew LeBeau was gonna use him somehow in the playoffs. nice job

Rhee Rhee
01-06-2008, 04:14 AM
woodley played on a very high level.. and right now i'd say he's in position to be as good as shawne merrimen pre steroids and demarcus ware...

BurghZ0n3
01-06-2008, 07:18 AM
...is it me or I really saw (on replay) HOLDING on our guy (by 2 white jerseys) upon returning the kickoff in the 1st Qtr...??? Anyways, it's been quite an accomplishment to reach the Wild Card for the 1st year, Mr. Tomlin....I salute you :tt02::tt02::tt02: