PDA

View Full Version : MAN UP AND SPEAK UR MIND!

steelers dynasty
01-05-2008, 11:10 PM
OK WE LOST THE GAME BECAUSE ROETHLISBERGER BLEW THE GAME, NO QUARTERBACK IS EXPECTED TO HAVE THAT MUCH TIME IN THE POCKET, THAT LAST PLAY WASENT THE O LINE, IT WAS THAT BIG BEN DID NOT THROW THE BALL, I BLAME OUR LOSS ON ROETHLISBERGER. AND ANOTHER THING, GET RID OF BRUCE ARIANS WHO THE **** CALLS THAT KIND OF PLAY ON 3RD AND 7. THEY HAD 2 CHANCES AT A 2PT CONVERSION AND COULDENT MAKE IT. RIGHT NOW IM F@$KING PISSED, I CANT BELIEVE WE LOST. WE SHOULD HAVE LET GURRARD RUN THE BALL IN FOR A TD AND WE WOULD HAVE HAD 2 TIMEOUTS TO GET A TD.I HINK BIG BEN REALLY LET STEELERS NATION DOWN. SORRY IF U FEEL DIFFERENTLY ABOUT THIS. :banging::banging::banging::banging::banging::dang ::dang::dang::dang::banging::banging::banging:

fansince'76
01-05-2008, 11:12 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah:

BTW, nice run-on sentence in all CAPS, dude. :coffee:

The Duke
01-05-2008, 11:15 PM
BIG BEN REALLY LET STEELERS NATION DOWN. SORRY IF U FEEL DIFFERENTLY ABOUT THIS

your logic confuses me

HometownGal
01-05-2008, 11:16 PM
First - please knock off dropping the F bombs, k?

Second - please read our COC regarding posting in all caps.

Third - please feed your seeing eye dog.

That is all.

Tim
01-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Wow.. forget your medication?

X-Terminator
01-05-2008, 11:18 PM
OK WE LOST THE GAME BECAUSE ROETHLISBERGER BLEW THE GAME, NO QUARTERBACK IS EXPECTED TO HAVE THAT MUCH TIME IN THE POCKET, THAT LAST PLAY WASENT THE O LINE, IT WAS THAT BIG BEN DID NOT THROW THE BALL, I BLAME OUR LOSS ON ROETHLISBERGER. AND ANOTHER THING, GET RID OF DICK LEBOU WHO THE **** CALLS THAT KIND OF PLAY ON 3RD AND 7. THEY HAD 2 CHANCES AT A 2PT CONVERSION AND COULDENT MAKE IT. RIGHT NOW IM F@$KING PISSED, I CANT BELIEVE WE LOST. WE SHOULD HAVE LET GURRARD RUN THE BALL IN FOR A TD AND WE WOULD HAVE HAD 2 TIMEOUTS TO GET A TD. BIG BEN REALLY LET STEELERS NATION DOWN. SORRY IF U FEEL DIFFERENTLY ABOUT THIS. :banging::banging::banging::banging::banging::dang ::dang::dang::dang::banging::banging::banging:

Thank you very much for showing exactly why this season has sucked so much for me, and why I'm so glad that it's over. I'm sick to death of single-minded fans like you stinking up this board with this kind of nonsensical garbage.

Preacher
01-05-2008, 11:18 PM
Post MAN UP AND SPEAK UR MIND!
OK WE LOST THE GAME BECAUSE ROETHLISBERGER BLEW THE GAME, NO QUARTERBACK IS EXPECTED TO HAVE THAT MUCH TIME IN THE POCKET, THAT LAST PLAY WASENT THE O LINE, IT WAS THAT BIG BEN DID NOT THROW THE BALL, I BLAME OUR LOSS ON ROETHLISBERGER. AND ANOTHER THING, GET RID OF DICK LEBOU WHO THE **** CALLS THAT KIND OF PLAY ON 3RD AND 7. THEY HAD 2 CHANCES AT A 2PT CONVERSION AND COULDENT MAKE IT. RIGHT NOW IM F@$KING PISSED, I CANT BELIEVE WE LOST. WE SHOULD HAVE LET GURRARD RUN THE BALL IN FOR A TD AND WE WOULD HAVE HAD 2 TIMEOUTS TO GET A TD. BIG BEN REALLY LET STEELERS NATION DOWN. SORRY IF U FEEL DIFFERENTLY ABOUT THIS. :dang :

Wow.

I didn't know we were in a thread for group counseling anger management.

stillers4me
01-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Take your caps lock off and step away from the keyboard.

Rotorhead
01-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Um Dick Lebeau is the Def coord, Arians is the OC . . . I think Ben made some mistakes, and our ST made some mistakes, but they stepped up in the 4th quarter well enough to give us a chance. Unfortunately if I speak my mind this thread will be locked too so I suppose I should stay quiet for now.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Dick Lebeau makes the calls for two-point conversions? News to me!

eafratitpm3
01-05-2008, 11:21 PM
This game came down to poor caoching the last 4 minutes. Same old Steelers team get a lead and then their offense tries not to lose it instead of playing to win.

Borski
01-05-2008, 11:21 PM
OK WE LOST THE GAME BECAUSE ROETHLISBERGER BLEW THE GAME, NO QUARTERBACK IS EXPECTED TO HAVE THAT MUCH TIME IN THE POCKET, THAT LAST PLAY WASENT THE O LINE, IT WAS THAT BIG BEN DID NOT THROW THE BALL, I BLAME OUR LOSS ON ROETHLISBERGER. AND ANOTHER THING, GET RID OF DICK LEBOU WHO THE **** CALLS THAT KIND OF PLAY ON 3RD AND 7. THEY HAD 2 CHANCES AT A 2PT CONVERSION AND COULDENT MAKE IT. RIGHT NOW IM F@$KING PISSED, I CANT BELIEVE WE LOST. WE SHOULD HAVE LET GURRARD RUN THE BALL IN FOR A TD AND WE WOULD HAVE HAD 2 TIMEOUTS TO GET A TD. BIG BEN REALLY LET STEELERS NATION DOWN. SORRY IF U FEEL DIFFERENTLY ABOUT THIS. :banging::banging::banging::banging::banging::dang ::dang::dang::dang::banging::banging::banging:

Sorry I can't hear you over the noise of the internet!! can you type louder please?

steelers dynasty
01-05-2008, 11:24 PM
I DONT C HOW U GUYS AREN'T MAD. IF UR THAT MUCH OF A STEELERS FAN, U SHOULD BE PISSED NOW
MY BAD ON THOSE MISTAKES I WAS TOO MAD AND WRITING FAST WHEN I FIRST WROTE IT.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-05-2008, 11:24 PM
Man up and speak your mind???
Okay....your an a$$hole

fansince'76
01-05-2008, 11:25 PM
I DONT C HOW U GUYS AREN'T MAD. IF UR THAT MUCH OF A STEELERS FAN, U SHOULD BE PISSED NOW

It's called a CAPS lock key.

Borski

Dude, Freaking quit it with the CAPS, whats the matter with you??

Borski
REALLY FUNNY BORSKI U *******

Me what? What do you got to say?

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-05-2008, 11:27 PM
AND **** U BIGBENFASTWILLIE

in a few days when you read your post, you will understand..

although, you still are unable to understand the whole caps issue

fansince'76
Whine, bitch, moan

Beat me to the punch, HTG. Good job. :cheers:

Borski
AND **** U BIGBENFASTWILLIE

I gotta feeling you wont be around to long if you keep this up...

Edit...guess I was right

stillers4me
01-05-2008, 11:28 PM
And another one bites the dust...........

HometownGal
01-05-2008, 11:32 PM
TA TA! :wave:

I HATE TO BE THE BEARER OF BAD TIDINGS HERE (oops - sorry 'bout the caps :wink02:) but this thread serves no purpose so I'm going to lock it down.

Nevermind - I'm going to leave it open for now. We all need to vent and who better to vent on than a potty-mouthed and illiterate troll? Knock yourselves out!

Preacher
01-06-2008, 01:04 AM
Now how in the world...

Last time I went to post in here... even when you said you unlocked it... it still came up locked!!!

ColoradoSteelerFan
01-06-2008, 01:19 AM
I'm as angry as anyone about this loss. Sure, Ben had a horrid 1st half. But if he didn't play as he did in the 2nd, the game would have been a complete blowout. Yes the offensive line struggled....but it's struggled all year. Yes, Arians completely blew that 3rd and 6 call. He blew the entire drive....but his 2nd half play calling was pretty excellent.

This team wasn't going to go into New England and win considering the injury state. Yes, it sucks to lose at home and to lose a game that they really should have won. They completely pounded Jax in the box score. Jax is set up for a drubbing in Indy if they don't find a way to generate some offense.

However....who starts a thread like this one? Has that doof ever been on a forum? NO ONE puts up with this crap no matter how mad or disappointed they are. Too bad there are people out there like this. Be angry but stay away from the keyboard until you have had some time to adjust and some time to gain some perspective. Adios Amigos! Cincy needs a guy like you on their boards!

Preacher
01-06-2008, 01:22 AM
I'm as angry as anyone about this loss. Sure, Ben had a horrid 1st half. But if he didn't play as he did in the 2nd, the game would have been a complete blowout. Yes the offensive line struggled....but it's struggled all year. Yes, Arians completely blew that 3rd and 6 call. He blew the entire drive....but his 2nd half play calling was pretty excellent.

This team wasn't going to go into New England and win considering the injury state. Yes, it sucks to lose at home and to lose a game that they really should have won. They completely pounded Jax in the box score. Jax is set up for a drubbing in Indy if they don't find a way to generate some offense.

However....who starts a thread like this one? Has that doof ever been on a forum? NO ONE puts up with this crap no matter how mad or disappointed they are. Too bad there are people out there like this. Be angry but stay away from the keyboard until you have had some time to adjust and some time to gain some perspective. Adios Amigos! Cincy needs a guy like you on their boards!

Welcome to our boards! A few more posts like that... and you'll be mod material! :cheers: <----pepsi for me.

Preacher
01-06-2008, 01:23 AM
I learned one thing tonight. I hope our team never has to rely on Tyroen Carter to start on Defense again. Please get well Ryan, and Anthiny...grow up a bit would ya.

Yeah..

I really think Anthony smith will be the future... but like you said. He needs to grow up a little bit.

ColoradoSteelerFan
01-06-2008, 01:28 AM
Welcome to our boards! A few more posts like that... and you'll be mod material! :cheers: <----pepsi for me.

Thanks. I've been around a while. I think I joined toward the end of the Super Bowl season. However, I didn't post anything during the season though I checked in often. I usually fine it more benefical just to read than to post unless I have something meaningful (at least in my opinion :wink02:) to say.

Preacher
01-06-2008, 01:32 AM
Thanks. I've been around a while. I think I joined toward the end of the Super Bowl season. However, I didn't post anything during the season though I checked in often. I usually fine it more benefical just to read than to post unless I have something meaningful (at least in my opinion :wink02:) to say.

Dang.

That's what I get for only looking at post count instead of year.... :tap:

Hang around more... post more! It is good to have you here.

ColoradoSteelerFan
01-06-2008, 01:47 AM
Dang.

That's what I get for only looking at post count instead of year.... :tap:

Hang around more... post more! It is good to have you here.

Thanks. I'll do that. It will be interesting to see what happens with free agency and the draft time is always fun. I'll try to make myself more visible.

Preacher
01-06-2008, 01:49 AM
There's some fun threads around here as well...

Rev and I are about to revive an old thread.... Right Rev?

steelers2685
01-06-2008, 01:55 AM
Figure this guy's been banned, but I'll post this:

Fairweather, single-minded guys like him can be found each and every year. But, despite his comment that we should be ticked, I'm rather proud to see that the Steelers did better than last year with a new coach at the helm and showed how Steelers football is really played there in the second half. I feel they did outstanding for being underdogs, and once they shook all of the jitters out in the first half they really took control. Big Ben did not blow this game. Mistakes go out all around. Tyrone Carter allowing 10-15 extra yards on runs that he should've had wrapped up, one of which was a TD. OL not blocking as productively as they are expected to (but that's been the story all year). ST allowing long kick return in first half. Four turnovers on offense, I think of which 2 led to Jacksonville TD;s? Oh well, this season turned out to be far better than I had hoped for, especially with the surge of the Browns at the end and all of the injuries we faced going into tonight. Rest up, prepare for the draft, and we'll be back for next season injury free and with a chip on our shoulder to show we had the ability to win this game, but misfortunes and mistakes caught up to us.

jjpro11
01-06-2008, 01:56 AM
"3rd & 6" and "4th & 2" are going to be haunting everyone this offseason.

Preacher
01-06-2008, 02:02 AM
"3rd & 6" and "4th & 2" are going to be haunting everyone this offseason.

As much as I hate to admit it.. .you're right on that point.

Let's let it drive us for next year.

steelers2685
01-06-2008, 02:14 AM
We need that motivation.

BTW, is it true as listed in the Post-Gazette that the Jags may possibly be relocated to L.A., which served as motivatino for them tonight?

bozz723
01-06-2008, 02:31 AM
I hate to say it but this guy is right.

Ben honestly blew the game tonight, no question about it. You can't even argue it. We also got scrwed with that two point conversion, and you know we did.

Of course those special teams ****ed us up as usual. However, the real blame is with the offensive play calling in the last 2:40. That is inexcusable and should call for an Arians firing.

I', glad we lost because if you do stupid shit like that, you do not deserve to win. Even if we dominated the game statistically.

jjpro11
01-06-2008, 02:32 AM
it also sucks because this would have gone down as one of the greatest games in steelers history, outside of the super bowls, if we could have held on and won. :banging:

steelers2685
01-06-2008, 02:35 AM
I hate to say it but this guy is right.

Ben honestly blew the game tonight, no question about it. You can't even argue it. We also got scrwed with that two point conversion, and you know we did.

Of course those special teams ****ed us up as usual. However, the real blame is with the offensive play calling in the last 2:40. That is inexcusable and should call for an Arians firing.

I', glad we lost because if you do stupid shit like that, you do not deserve to win. Even if we dominated the game statistically.

The blame can be spread around in many directions. But give Ben credit for bouncing back, as well as the ST's. May have performaed poorly in the first half, but they all, including Ben, kept us in a position to win the game. Now Arians on the other hand, not quite sure what was going on there, but chances are he's not going to be fired. Hopefully some sore of change is made however, to make this offense more aggressive. And to contrast the last statement about not deserving to win, I feel we did deserve to win simply because we did not go down without a fight when other teams would have crumbled, we rallied.

CASTEEL
01-06-2008, 02:37 AM
We need that motivation.

BTW, is it true as listed in the Post-Gazette that the Jags may possibly be relocated to L.A., which served as motivatino for them tonight?

It's been rumored, but I don't think anything official has been said.

I think that they have a hard time selling their tickets in Jacksonville... which is a shame - as they obviously are a great team!

jjpro11
01-06-2008, 02:40 AM

I think that they have a hard time selling their tickets in Jacksonville... which is a shame - as they obviously are a great team!

oh great... another west coast trip next season. we always play like crap over there.

Preacher
01-06-2008, 02:41 AM

I have heard that too. Sadly... LA would get the team for about 6 years, and then relocated again.

fansince'76
01-06-2008, 02:43 AM
I have heard that too. Sadly... LA would get the team for about 6 years, and then relocated again.

Yeah, that's kinda why the Rams moved to St. Louis - lack of interest. It doesn't say much in a metro area of 10-12 million people when you can't even fill a 60-70,000-seat stadium on a consistent basis.

Preacher
01-06-2008, 02:45 AM
Yeah, that's kinda why the Rams moved to St. Louis - lack of interest. It doesn't say much in a metro area of 10-12 million people when you can't even fill a 60-70,000-seat stadium on a consistent basis.

If it was a contest on plastic surgery.. it would sell out.

Rhee Rhee
01-06-2008, 02:46 AM
wow that guy who started the thread got banned... he just needed to take a chill-pill... thats all

steelers2685
01-06-2008, 02:52 AM
L.A. has also been brought up with the Bills but I really do not see them moving from Buffalo in the longrun. But, from what else the Post said, three of their games were blacked out this season, and that's one reason this game tonight was so important, to prove that they are a worthy team that should receive attention of fans in that area, as well as to defeat a notable team in that of the Steelers, one who has THE strongest fan base in the league and around the world. The Jags definitely have the attention of everyone now.

Preacher
01-06-2008, 02:58 AM
I really want Buffalo to stay right where they are. I hate seeing teams move around.

SteelersMongol
01-06-2008, 05:02 AM
Wow.

I didn't know we were in a thread for group counseling anger management.

Ha ha ha. :sofunny:

sherlock
01-06-2008, 05:31 AM
Result aside,what a fantastic game....great theatre.
I was so proud of the Steelers,for a team that all the experts/pundits said had no chance.....well for a minute,they almost did it!
Ward,Miller and Farrior had great games and the fans almost pulled the team through.
I`m so sorry for all you guys and gals on this forum. :hug:

Elvis
01-06-2008, 05:39 AM
:coffee::banana::chicken::jawdrop:
Osta-la-vista-Baby!!

BurghZ0n3
01-06-2008, 06:08 AM

...say, it would be awesome if they move to Iowa, let's say..Des Moines or Iowa City? It would be very very nice...!

therocksteeler
01-06-2008, 09:33 AM
First - please knock off dropping the F bombs, k?

Second - please read our COC regarding posting in all caps.

Third - please feed your seeing eye dog.

That is all.

girl you killin me LOL!

:toofunny::sofunny:

Preacher
01-06-2008, 10:07 AM
girl you killin me LOL!

:toofunny::sofunny:

I thought that one extraordinarily special!

steel striker
01-06-2008, 10:30 AM
Hey we came back and, a game of it. Sure Ben had a bad game but, he showed what a player he is. Then after the game he was classy taking the blame for everything and, once again he blames no one but himself. Let's face it we really missed fast Willie I know injuries are a part of life in the nfl. I'm proud the way we came back and, I actually thought we had them. I still do not agree with that third and six play call. It seemed we played to lose on that series but, that just the way i see it. We came all the way back from 18 points down to take the lead and, them it slipped away. Oh well there is always next year. Just remember we had a ton of inuries and still almost won that game.

stlrtruck
01-07-2008, 09:43 AM

I think what you'll come to find about a lot of people in this forum is three things:

1 - We are all part of Steelers Nation
2 - It is not who we are completely - we have families, friends, careers, etc. that need more of our attention than one game.
3 - Things happen in life that we have no control over. How we deal with it is not by pounding the living crap out of our keyboard, screaming across the internet, and wanting others to join us in a pity party.

So now that I've given you a three pointer, now let me man up and speak my mind.

Get over this game. What Tomlin did with this team was awesome, especially considering the injury plagued second half. If you allow every playoff loss to affect you this way, then you are going to die at an early age.

There is more to life than football. And while years ago, I was someone like you and I have kicked people out of my house for wearing the wrong colors or cheering the wrong team or even my team losing, I can tell you from personal experience (and I hope you take this to heart) it will only make you a more angry and bitter person in the other things in your life outside of football.

With that being said, if there is nothing in your life outside of football then you really, seriously need to take an inventory of the priorities in your life.

SteelerFanInCA
01-07-2008, 10:04 AM
I'd say the loss is a combination of a few things. Ben throws a couple of bad passes. The one that got me was the one he threw to the the D lineman right before the first half ended. We were driving and had some pretty good momentum. I think we would have at least walked away with 3 points in that situation.

Also the play calling at the end on the 3rd down. I've never been a fan of shutting down the playbook like that. They should have kept going with what got them there and not become so conservative. I'm not going to put any fault on the refs because we had plenty of opportunities to make plays but just couldn't.

I enjoyed the season and I am really looking forward to next year. We have some needs that hopefully will be address this offseason. Either way I think we still have a pretty good nucleus of players we can build around.

I agree, this franchise is on the up swing. Hopefully all our players heal up correclty and are ready to go next season. I'm already planning on flying out to Pittsburgh for a Steeler home game next season. Looking forward to our future and many more Steeler wins in the near future.

Black & Gold Forever :tt02::tt02::tt02:

Dino 6 Rings
01-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Inconsistant Line Play, on both sides of the ball, horrible special teams break downs that allowed the other team to score, getting too cute with some of the offensive calls, getting to "frigid" at other times with offensive calls, and not playing 100% as a team all year is what caused this loss.

It actually helped in this game to see the Good and Bad points of the entire team and where fixes and changes need to be made going into the off season.

Ben will be here for a while, he is going to lead us for years to come. He will have bad games, he will have fantastic games, but one man can not win a game on his own. Its a Team sport, and this year, the Team didn't get the job done.

Pounce
01-07-2008, 10:28 AM
I can explain the thing on moving from a few posts back-

Jacksonville is a small market team. The stadium here was built to accomadate one thing. The Florida-Georgia College football game. That game is huge. The seat count was built with that in mind. Not with how many people would show up to a NFL game.

I'm honestly not sure how things are up there with college football and Pro football.
Here we have FSU and Florida and a few Georgia teams nearby. That means many fans go to games on Saturday, and some of those then to the Pro game. I would say people are more about their college football around here then NFL football.

Now combine those factors with this. The franchise is 10 years old. We don't have the solid tradition yet. Or the really large fan base. When the team does poorly, tickets don't sell. To many people used to the winning traditions of FSU and Florida (though that has changed lately). We don't have a waiting list for season tickets.

They got permission last year to cover seats, so they don't have to sell as many tickets. It's helped, but we still have a ways to go.

Jeremy
01-07-2008, 10:30 AM
Here's the bottom line for me.

The planned run on the second to last drive killed the Steelers. It was an all around horrible call. With no running game, that should have been a pass to Ward or Miller.

Horrible call ruined an otherwise awesome game.

Dino 6 Rings
01-07-2008, 10:35 AM
7-0...kick off returned to the 1 yard line.

THAT psses me off still.

Cordlisberger
01-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Ok enough about how much it made you mad blah blah blah... how many rookie coaches make the playoffs with winning seasons? Not to mention 75% ( thats not a exact percentage i know) of our coaching staff is new to the steelers, and finally if we would have won that game everyone would be screaming Roethlisberger's praises how he overcame adversity and how great a player he is so on and so forth, he is a leader for this team and I proud to have him as a Steeler we had a winning season better than we could say last year and Ben had the best season of his career and continues to show improvement I say go congrats on the season and I can't wait till next season. :cheers:

Jeremy
01-07-2008, 10:54 AM
Ok enough about how much it made you mad blah blah blah... how many rookie coaches make the playoffs with winning seasons? Not to mention 75% ( thats not a exact percentage i know) of our coaching staff is new to the steelers, and finally if we would have won that game everyone would be screaming Roethlisberger's praises how he overcame adversity and how great a player he is so on and so forth, he is a leader for this team and I proud to have him as a Steeler we had a winning season better than we could say last year and Ben had the best season of his career and continues to show improvement I say go congrats on the season and I can't wait till next season. :cheers:

Sorry, but I'd still be here saying that he holds on the ball too long and doesn't use his checkdowns the way he should.

Dino 6 Rings
01-07-2008, 10:57 AM
Sorry, but I'd still be here saying that he holds on the ball too long and doesn't use his checkdowns the way he should.

I think part of this is his desire to not throw bad passes, and he may be afraid to just let it rip. He keeps going deep too often when the check down is open and needs to work on that in the off season. He had a great year, and with a better O-line could have done better than he did, which is saying a lot. So I'm sure he'll watch the film, he has 7 months to do so, and see where he needs to improve.

P@yne
01-07-2008, 11:54 AM
OK WE LOST THE GAME BECAUSE ROETHLISBERGER BLEW THE GAME, NO QUARTERBACK IS EXPECTED TO HAVE THAT MUCH TIME IN THE POCKET, THAT LAST PLAY WASENT THE O LINE, IT WAS THAT BIG BEN DID NOT THROW THE BALL, I BLAME OUR LOSS ON ROETHLISBERGER. AND ANOTHER THING, GET RID OF BRUCE ARIANS WHO THE **** CALLS THAT KIND OF PLAY ON 3RD AND 7. THEY HAD 2 CHANCES AT A 2PT CONVERSION AND COULDENT MAKE IT. RIGHT NOW IM F@$KING PISSED, I CANT BELIEVE WE LOST. WE SHOULD HAVE LET GURRARD RUN THE BALL IN FOR A TD AND WE WOULD HAVE HAD 2 TIMEOUTS TO GET A TD.I HINK BIG BEN REALLY LET STEELERS NATION DOWN. SORRY IF U FEEL DIFFERENTLY ABOUT THIS. :banging::banging::banging::banging::banging::dang ::dang::dang::dang::banging::banging::banging:

This guy obviously plays on special teams.

lilyoder6
01-07-2008, 12:08 PM
i think we did just fine in the game since we really didn't have a running game... najah is a good rb but i just don't think he is a full time runner...

and another thing i would love to see u go out there and try to play QB in the pro's...

iloveben7
01-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Wow you must be the guy I sat next to at the game. Geez.
I don't see how you can possibly blame this game all on Ben, each player gets a share of the blame. Maybe if Ben had a half-decent O-line, he wouldn't be throwing those interceptions and plus he can't throw the ball away every single time.

I couldn't disagree with your most anymore.

touchdownward
01-07-2008, 07:16 PM
The worst part about losing a playoff game like this is having to return to work on Monday morning to hear all of the loser Eagles fans rubbing it in.

Yeah, I know... the Eagles didn't even make the playoffs... but in typical Obnoxious Eagle Fan style they still run their mouths.
I experienced the opposite this morning from Jag fans here in FLA. They were just glad to get out there with a W, very complimentary of the Steelers.

Edit: I proudly wore a Steelers sweatshirt today and perspired my ass off (75 here today).:tt02:

Steeldude
01-07-2008, 07:27 PM

i never really do this when someone is venting but click the link below. it's a little something from dumb & dumber that i think applies.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t8Hf7Kdcums

NOTE: not me in the video

verks36
01-07-2008, 07:31 PM
It was not bens fault. He would be one of the last people i would blame for the loss

LVSteelersfan
01-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Of course Ben gets some of the blame for the loss. But so do a lot of other players. It is a team game. Ben is a gunslinger. He makes great plays. He forces it in for bad plays some times. We have to learn to live with that. Brett Favre has made a living being that kind of gunslinger. Ben will be all right. I just think we got away from what we did on the first drive of the game and tried to run when it wasn't working. Those short passes were working to perfection. Stay with what is working until it quits working I always say. If it ain't broke, it doesn't need to be fixed. STs are PATHETIC and must be fixed this offseason to give us any chance at all. Arians will be here for awhile so we might as well get used to it. Hopefully he learns from his mistakes and knows how to watch film during the offseason to figure out that the short passing game is our friend when we have a bad O-line. Heath Miller is a beast. Use him MORE please.

Borski
01-08-2008, 12:13 AM
just a random question for the mods relating to this thread. Are all bans eternal or depending on the infraction are some only for a few weeks/months (whatever) I dont really care either way, just curios

Crushzilla
01-08-2008, 04:30 AM
There are a variety of different methods ranging from infractions to permanent removal from the board.

Not all bans are permanent. The severity of the disciplinary action depends on the violation and the prior history of the offending member.

Crushzilla
01-08-2008, 06:09 AM
Are there Forum Lawyers to represent those who have been banned??
I see an opportunity for some financial gain here! Any one need representation??
(Other than steelers dynasty........ He's guilty by association with the Caps Lock Key!) :toofunny:

If the post is legit, then you must acquit!