PDA

View Full Version : Hello from California

Steelerfreak58
01-06-2008, 12:42 AM
Been a Steeler fan all my life (36 years) my family is originally from Pittsburgh but my dad left to find work after the steel mill closed so I grew up with Black and Yellow in my veins. I have found a new home and am glad find a good place to discuss Steeler football.

fansince'76
01-06-2008, 01:23 AM
Welcome to the board, Steelerfreak58! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself, HometownGal, or Crushzilla. Post often and have fun!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-06-2008, 01:34 AM
Welcome!

steelpride12
01-06-2008, 10:26 AM
Welcome and enjoy!!! :)

SteelCityMan786
01-06-2008, 10:36 AM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.

Moonlite37
01-06-2008, 05:00 PM
All hail to you Steeler Fan!:tt02:

PS: When I'm not singing Steeler fight songs I work in a Steel Mill.

bloom95355
01-06-2008, 07:49 PM
:tt02:HI ALL, AND HELLO FROM NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. I GREW UP IN MT. LEBANON, IN PITTSBURGH AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A STEELER FAN. I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I WAS A MEMBER OF THE ROCKETTES IN MT. LEBANON, OUR HIGH SCHOOL BAND AND ROCKETTES GOT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE HALF TIME SHOW IN THE SUPERBOWL. :banana: WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT IF WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE IN 79 TOO...THOSE WERE THE BEST TIMES!!
IN '79' ( MY GRADUATION YEAR) IF ANY OF YOU REMEMBER, WE WON IT ALL!:cheer:
I WENT INTO THE AIR FORCE AND CIVIL SERVICE ARMY AFTER THAT OVER THE NEXT 14 YEARS AND FINALLY ENDED UP IN MODESTO CALIFORNIA...I REALLY MISS MY HOMETOWN OF MT. LEBO AND WISH THAT I COULD STILL BE THERE...AH WELL....
:dang: CAN'T BELIEVE WE LOST YESTERDAY!! IF ONLY WE WOULD HAVE GONE FOR THE FIELD GOAL...MIGHT HAVE TURNED OUT DIFFERENTLY...NEVER KNOW NOW....
WELL.....THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT SEASON.......GOOOOOOOO STEEEEEELERS!!:tt02:

fansince'76
01-06-2008, 11:39 PM
:tt02:HI ALL, AND HELLO FROM NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. I GREW UP IN MT. LEBANON, IN PITTSBURGH AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A STEELER FAN. I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I WAS A MEMBER OF THE ROCKETTES IN MT. LEBANON, OUR HIGH SCHOOL BAND AND ROCKETTES GOT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE HALF TIME SHOW IN THE SUPERBOWL. :banana: WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT IF WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE IN 79 TOO...THOSE WERE THE BEST TIMES!!
IN '79' ( MY GRADUATION YEAR) IF ANY OF YOU REMEMBER, WE WON IT ALL!:cheer:
I WENT INTO THE AIR FORCE AND CIVIL SERVICE ARMY AFTER THAT OVER THE NEXT 14 YEARS AND FINALLY ENDED UP IN MODESTO CALIFORNIA...I REALLY MISS MY HOMETOWN OF MT. LEBO AND WISH THAT I COULD STILL BE THERE...AH WELL....
:dang: CAN'T BELIEVE WE LOST YESTERDAY!! IF ONLY WE WOULD HAVE GONE FOR THE FIELD GOAL...MIGHT HAVE TURNED OUT DIFFERENTLY...NEVER KNOW NOW....
WELL.....THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT SEASON.......GOOOOOOOO STEEEEEELERS!!:tt02:

Welcome to the board to you as well, bloom95355! :cheers:

Please refrain from using all CAPS in your posts. Thanks! :smile:

xXTheSteelKingsXx
01-07-2008, 07:23 AM
Welcome.

SteelersMongol
01-07-2008, 10:16 AM
Welcome & enjoy, (both of you). :wink02:

Michael Keller
01-07-2008, 10:25 AM
Welcome to both of you "neighbors". I am from Sacramento Ca , more specifically Roseville ) via Aliquippa Pa. Be careful this forum called FEVER IS aptly name because it can become an addiction or perhaps a therapy after last Saturday night .

Enjoy the off season

Michael

geo123
01-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Welcome, enjoy the talk.