PDA

View Full Version : Great game Steelers

SGrogan
01-06-2008, 12:32 AM
Im sure you feel bad right now but your team showed alot of charecter..So close and I was rooting for ya,,Hold our head up high the Steelers never quit.I think the Pats will beat the jags but ya never know..Heinze Ward is a maniac
i would love him on my team..

fansince'76
01-06-2008, 12:35 AM
Im sure you feel bad right now but your team showed alot of charecter..So close and I was rooting for ya,,Hold our head up high the Steelers never quit.I think the Pats will beat the jags but ya never know..Heinze Ward is a maniac

Thanks, SGrogan. I didn't think we'd make it to the SB anyway this year, but I think the future is bright with Tomlin. :cheers:

The Duke
01-06-2008, 12:40 AM
if only all pats fans were like you grogan. thanks!

fansince'76
01-06-2008, 12:41 AM
if only all pats fans were like you grogan. thanks!

No doubt - he almost makes me feel bad about all the crappy things I've said about the Pats. Almost. :chuckle:

BlastFurnace
01-06-2008, 12:41 AM

Thanks! Yes, this one really hurts and it will for a while.

I think the Pats will destroy the Jags next week.

Preacher
01-06-2008, 12:49 AM
No doubt - he almost makes me feel bad about all the crappy things I've said about the Pats. Almost. :chuckle:

Exactly.

For each classy pats fan like SGrogan... we get 10 NM's.

Rhee Rhee
01-06-2008, 03:08 AM
at least some of 'em are nicee