PDA

View Full Version : Are YOU a Patriots fan?

dragtruk
01-06-2008, 10:41 AM
On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Patriots fan.
She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Patriots fans.
Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.

The teacher looks at the girl with surprise, 'Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?'
'Because I'm not a Patriots fan,' she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Patriots fan, then who are you a fan of?'
'I am a Steelers fan, and proud of it,' Janie replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Janie, why pray tell are you a Steelers fan?'
'Because my mom is a Steelers fan and my dad is Steelers fan, so I'm a Steelers fan too!''

Well,' said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Steelers fan.
You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time.
What if your mom was an idiot and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?'
'Then,' Janie smiled, 'I'd be a Patriots fan.' :tt02::sofunny:

Rhee Rhee
01-06-2008, 03:43 PM
HaHa!!! so funny! Show it to all pats fans everywhere!

therocksteeler
01-06-2008, 07:21 PM
I love that one!!!!

:tt02:
:cheers:

steelpride12
01-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Haha nice dude i almost fell off my chair ha! :)

GoFins11
01-11-2008, 06:50 PM
Another one of those jokes that you hear that every team has.

Firsr time I heard this joke it was about the Red Sox and Yankees.

HometownGal
01-11-2008, 07:18 PM
What if your favorite team's coach was a pompous, arrogant, philandering, cheating prick and the team owner was a mealy mouthed, cowardly snake, what would you be then?'

'Then,' Janie smiled, 'I'd be a Patriots fan.' :thumbsup:

Preacher
01-11-2008, 10:56 PM
What if your favorite team's coach was a pompous, arrogant, philandering, cheating prick and the team owner was a mealy mouthed, cowardly snake, what would you be then?'

'Then,' Janie smiled, 'I'd be a Patriots fan.' :thumbsup:

For some reason, I think I like your version better!

RoethlisBURGHer
01-18-2008, 08:30 AM
Whatever dude.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! :sofunny::toofunny:

sherlock
01-18-2008, 12:29 PM
dragtruk...something tells me you don`t like the Patriots ! :sofunny:

dragtruk
01-18-2008, 05:51 PM
Again, I'm slammed for inappropriate content. I had no fowl language in my response. I guess I'm not getting it. What I am getting is-sick of these Fornicating, vinegar and water feminine hygiene product fans of theirs. Is this response ok? All I have to say to one of these MFers is- "Who won a superbowl last? Pats or Steelers?" Pats fans can all line up and lick the Preparation H off of my "derriere" so it will shrink their mouths , and maybe shut up these half-witted, sister loving, one toothed, welfare scamming, masturbatory simpletons. HA! I HATE THE PATRIOTS, AND THEIR FANS!!!!!!!!

Mikee
01-18-2008, 10:07 PM
hahaha thats awesome!

AFC
01-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Hahaha. Classic and hilarious.

Edman
01-19-2008, 08:34 PM
Taking the question in a literal sense...

Hell bleeping no.

SteelCityMan786
01-20-2008, 12:06 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :sofunny: :toofunny:

PAMillerGrrl83
01-20-2008, 05:57 PM
I like HTG's version...either way its hilarious and the Pats suck.