PDA

View Full Version : Cincy...welcome back down to earth.

Hammer67
10-23-2005, 03:52 PM
Nice to see Cincy is back where they belong...

GO STEELERS!!!! :bouncy:

TasmanianTroy271
10-23-2005, 04:07 PM
Gurantee Chad Johnson doesnt admit that Ike and the Steelers secondary covered him... "That touchdown was good, I guess Cowher paid off that ref" or something like that...

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-23-2005, 04:09 PM
Bungals finally play a good team.....
and
they LOSE!

Motley Nate
10-23-2005, 04:33 PM
You guys have to win 1 more with a Bengals loss to be in first place.

bengalsfan21
10-23-2005, 04:37 PM
Your right, we are in 1st place where we belong..................And that catch was a TD I seen the replays on the big screen at the stadium plus was sitting behind that end zone............Pollack was not off sides he timed that perfect...........How many pass interfernces did your secondary get away with? 2 for certain and maybe 2 more but I can't be for certain on that................But any how congratulations on your win. :cheers:

stand undefeated
10-23-2005, 04:50 PM
Your right, we are in 1st place where we belong..................And that catch was a TD I seen the replays on the big screen at the stadium plus was sitting behind that end zone............Pollack was not off sides he timed that perfect...........How many pass interfernces did your secondary get away with? 2 for certain and maybe 2 more but I can't be for certain on that................But any how congratulations on your win. :cheers:

Haha, go home.... stop with the excuses, we simply owned you.

No passes attempted in the 4th Q???

Such a joke.

Suitanim
10-23-2005, 04:56 PM
My God...are you Benguls fans sure you were watching the same game? How about the phantom call against Ike for tackling Punk Bitch Johnson? How about Hines phantom call for being excited? How about Perry doing the exact same thing a few minutes later and not being called? How about the phantom holding call against Hines Ward? And, finally, how about the Chris Perry fumble that wasn't called?

Are you losers serious? You were blown out today, DESPITE the refs best efforts to try and keep Cincy in it.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-23-2005, 05:02 PM
Last time I checked, if 1 foot comes down in bounds and ur hand hits outta bounds, its NO CATCH..

And yes, NO excuses, we dominated the line of scrimmage from the 2nd quarter on..u had no answer for Heath, Willie, Jerome, or Ben !!!!!

10 road wins in a row baby !!!!!!!!! count em 10 !!!

but yes it was a good game :cheers:

Hammer67
10-23-2005, 05:32 PM
"The game ended with several thousand Pittsburgh fans waving their yellow Terrible Towels and the Steelers walking off with arms raised.

Still the champs."

__________________________________________________ _____________

From ESPN.com..... :grin:

Da'Burgh
10-23-2005, 06:40 PM
Bungals finally play a good team.....
and
they LOSE!

You're exactly right. I'm so tired of the Bengals getting all this attention. The only thing wrong with your reply is that they played a good team the week before, and lost. This time last year when the Steelers were tearing it up, the Black N Gold got no love. I'm sick of the doubters and bandwagon jumpers. GO STEELERS!

BB2W
10-23-2005, 11:13 PM
My friends and co-workers talked so much trash so far this season, and I just kept my mouth shut. I can't wait to rub their face in it. :grin:

BigCat
10-24-2005, 12:31 AM
My God...are you Benguls fans sure you were watching the same game? How about the phantom call against Ike for tackling Punk Bitch Johnson? How about Hines phantom call for being excited? How about Perry doing the exact same thing a few minutes later and not being called? How about the phantom holding call against Hines Ward? And, finally, how about the Chris Perry fumble that wasn't called?

Are you losers serious? You were blown out today, DESPITE the refs best efforts to try and keep Cincy in it.
Phntom call on Ike Taylor? Let's see he picked Johnson up and Slammed him to the ground. No phantom call on that one.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-24-2005, 02:33 AM
and all the holding calls and personal fouls against the bengals... were they phantom too ?

bengalsfan21
10-24-2005, 07:19 AM
Stop making excuses???????????? How many have we heard for your two losses?????

Hammer67
10-24-2005, 07:21 AM
Excuses? They got beat by the defending SB champs fair and square...and they stunk up the joint in Jacksonville without their starting WR and QB and still almost won.

not many excuses there...

Livinginthe past
10-24-2005, 07:31 AM
Hines Ward fully deserved both his penalties - the subtle holding and the spiking of the ball and wild gesturing.

However I think the call on Ike Taylor was horrible - he tackled a WR to the ground who refused to go down - and he might have slightly up-ended him but he definitely didnt spear him.

I dont like where this game is headed....QB's and WR's are becoming totally untouchable - because the NFL thinks everyone wants to see touch football shootouts ie Kansas City v Colts everyweek.

Cheers

NM

Ambridge
10-24-2005, 07:42 AM
Hines Ward fully deserved both his penalties - the subtle holding and the spiking of the ball and wild gesturing.

However I think the call on Ike Taylor was horrible - he tackled a WR to the ground who refused to go down - and he might have slightly up-ended him but he definitely didnt spear him.

I dont like where this game is headed....QB's and WR's are becoming totally untouchable - because the NFL thinks everyone wants to see touch football shootouts ie Kansas City v Colts everyweek.

Cheers

NM

That holding call on Ward was kind of "iffy" IMO.
Hines pretty much just screened him off and I think he barely put his hands up on him in a reactionary fashion because the defender was starting to turn in his direction.

I agree the call on Ike was total BS.

Hammer67
10-24-2005, 09:45 AM
That holding call on Ward was kind of "iffy" IMO.
Hines pretty much just screened him off and I think he barely put his hands up on him in a reactionary fashion because the defender was starting to turn in his direction.

I agree the call on Ike was total BS.

The Holding call on Hines was legit...he spun the CB around and was clearly holding...

SteelR1
10-24-2005, 10:19 AM
There were shady calls on both end of the ball!!! No execuses to be made anywhere, Cincy dominated us the first two drives. I dont know what the Steelers did to change the defenese up, but they shut em down after that...

2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarter belonged to the STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigCat
10-24-2005, 10:19 AM
Stop making excuses???????????? How many have we heard for your two losses?????
To be honest, I don't know why you even hang out on this forum. Maybe it's to get a laugh out of seeing the steeler fans complain after a victory. It amazes me. That they come out with a win and all they can do is complain???

Hammer67
10-24-2005, 12:12 PM
To be honest, I don't know why you even hang out on this forum. Maybe it's to get a laugh out of seeing the steeler fans complain after a victory. It amazes me. That they come out with a win and all they can do is complain???

Well, when you cheer for a team that is so used to winning all the time, it's hard to find things to gripe about so you nitpick. Maybe someday Cincy will have a REAL winning team and figure that out. It is a good problem to have. How fun would message boards be if nobody was bitchin about something? Isn't that the point of these??

By the way...

:sign09:

:grin:

bengalsfan21
10-24-2005, 12:13 PM
There were shady calls on both end of the ball!!! No execuses to be made anywhere, Cincy dominated us the first two drives. I dont know what the Steelers did to change the defenese up, but they shut em down after that...

2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarter belonged to the STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They abadoned the run......It was working and they just left it?!?!?!?!?

Grey
10-24-2005, 12:47 PM

:jerkit:

Here we go.
Grey

Koopa
10-24-2005, 12:58 PM

i hope you've changed your mind about that touchdown, the replays they have shown a million times clearly show he didn't get his two feet down. his left leg crossed over his other one which stopped it from touching before his hand touched out of bounds.....so nope it wasn't a TD.

bengalsfan21
10-24-2005, 02:27 PM
:jerkit:

Here we go.
Grey

Well since were using smileys to smack why don't we show everyone your smiley.............. the short cut :grey: will get you http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/bengalsfan21/a2m1.gif

Iron City Hangover
10-24-2005, 02:37 PM
Well since were using smileys to smack why don't we show everyone your smiley.............. the short cut :grey: will get you http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/bengalsfan21/a2m1.gif
:rolleyes:

shevdog
10-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Nice to see Cincy is back where they belong...

GO STEELERS!!!! :bouncy:

lol. I agree.