PDA

View Full Version : Surprising...

The JoKeR
01-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Although we lost in the first round of the playoffs....at least we got there and we went down fighting. How many Steelers teams of the past could you sit down and watch come back like the Steelers have this season? The Steelers have never really been a come from behind team, but I now have a little faith in Ben and the offense! They came back against the Jags last night, they did the same thing against the Jags weeks ago....they did it against Cleveland (don't forget that game ended up winning the division for us). I think it was a great season. No matter how you look at it, it was a better season then last year...Ben was the second best QB in the league this year (as far as passer rating goes).....Willie Parker probably would've won the rushing title if not for a broken leg, #1 rated Defense.......the team has alot to build on next year even if we are facing a tough schedule.

Rhee Rhee
01-06-2008, 02:24 PM
well said although the steelers i think are becoming a more pass oriented team... besides u only come from behind if ur utilizing a good passing game.... plus i dont want anymore come from behinds... it usually means something went very wrong in the 1st half...

stillers4me
01-06-2008, 02:28 PM
All true, but the would of, could of, should of is only held in the heart of us Steelers fans. Right now, the spotlight is on the teams going on to the next level of the playoffs and we are yesterday's headlines.

MIke Tomlin's the real deal, Big Ben is a force to be reckoned with, and we still have the #1 defense in the league, with new stars on the rise.

The future is bright, Steelers fans. :cheers:

Is it September yet???? :tt02:

19ward86
01-06-2008, 04:44 PM
i felt better that the defense shut down the jags offense, it made me a little more confident that we can come back next year and go deeper into the playoffs.