PDA

View Full Version : A tip of my hat to the Steelers

TroysBadDawg
01-07-2008, 07:01 AM
A great game against the Jags, if it weren't for the last minute you would be still going.

Your team played a great season of Football, and I personally congratulate the fans and team on it.

I know that is not much from a Browns fan for some, but it comes from the heart.

Oh by the way I will continue to hang around here and give the place a bad smell, if you don't mind.

Then maybe next year I can do some cheering of my own. No! ... Not for your team, for mine silly.

Here is hoping everybody has a safe off season and returns next for another season of football.

May God Bless

TroysBadDawg

stlrtruck
01-07-2008, 07:24 AM
Then maybe next year I can do some cheering of my own. No! ... Not for your team, for mine silly.

And I here I was beginning to think you were turning the corner!!! :flap:

Be Blessed!!

sherlock
01-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Thanks for your kind words TDB...I always enjoy your posts!
To change the subject somewhat....Has Randy Lerners acquisition of Aston Villa developed any kind of interest in soccer among Browns fans....he seems like a decent kind of guy.

Rhee Rhee
01-11-2008, 02:49 AM
Thanks for your kind words TDB...I always enjoy your posts!
To change the subject somewhat....Has Randy Lerners acquisition of Aston Villa developed any kind of interest in soccer among Browns fans....he seems like a decent kind of guy.

sherlock what u think of chelsea desperately trying to sign that french striker? they're already down like 3 strikers... its amazing how many players they lost to the african cup of natiosn..

sherlock
01-11-2008, 05:42 AM
sherlock what u think of chelsea desperately trying to sign that french striker? they're already down like 3 strikers... its amazing how many players they lost to the african cup of natiosn..

Hi Rhee Rhee!
Regarding the players they will loose to the African Cup of Nations, I guess you have to say they were aware that was going to happen when they signed them,the same as any other team with top African players.
I`m not sure which French striker you mean but I suppose Chelsea are lucky to have Roman`s billions to be able to just about buy anyone they want!
I know from previous posts that you are a Chelsea fan...what made you choose Chelsea?
My brother has had a season ticket there for some years now so I`ve been to quite a few of their games...the most notable for me being when they played my team(Norwich) a few years back....a lucky 4-0 win for Chelsea...do you recall that goal by Zola when he flicked the ball into the net with his heel?
Sorry to veer off-topic everyone!

News flash Rhee Rhee....Chels have just signed Anelka for ?15 million...I guess he was the the French striker you were talking about!