PDA

View Full Version : I just gotta say ... Jerome is the MAN !!!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-23-2005, 05:15 PM
No matter how many times we call his number, the man just comes through every single time. He still proves every time he is the best back we have and guy is nothing short of amazing.

Willie had an awesome game and ran hard as hell! That TD run was amazing !!!, and the OL really helped him and the bus get the running game back on track !!

TasmanianTroy271
10-23-2005, 05:35 PM
"Old and Fat" is a bunch of crap. If he's so old and fat, that must say alot about their defense if he's running 4+ yards each time he touches the ball. I hope Jerome gets a SB ring, I think he'll stay on our team until he gets a Super Bowl ring, or they tell him he can't play with the aide of a cane :P

BlitzburghRockCity
10-23-2005, 05:37 PM
If he could play w/ a cane or wheel chair, u know he'd be out there, the guy is everything the NFL is about !!

steelrzgirl
10-23-2005, 05:42 PM
Jerome IS the man! And shame on anyone who's ever doubted it!

SteelrsRck
10-23-2005, 05:44 PM
i have always been a fan of the bus he shows why hes is #5 on the all time rushing list and he plays with so much heart

figg
10-23-2005, 06:34 PM
Jerome changed the game IMO. When he came in and started running all over them it set the tone IMO.

AvoidLLoyd95
10-23-2005, 06:43 PM
I have to say if he was in last week in overtime, they'd be 5-1. The attitude of the team changes when he is in the game, you can see it. He is definately the heart of the Steelers.

Atlanta Dan
10-23-2005, 09:20 PM
Jerome is the Man and heart of the team but unless he looks heavier in the white jerseys he must be packing 280-285 lbs!

SteelrzTWAT
10-23-2005, 09:34 PM
Jerome makes my parts tingle.

Koopa
10-23-2005, 09:38 PM
i can't stand when ppl say he's sucks casue he's fat and old, it just shows he's good cause they can't find anything else bad about him so they attack his weight which i dont' see a problem with and his age which obviously doesn't matter. he's a hall of famer and ppl need to start respecting him

bengalsfan21
10-23-2005, 09:41 PM
He is a good back and nobody can take that from him, stats don't lie and the heart he has for the game don't lie............It is a shame to see him go in a way, as a Bengals fan I can't complain too much but if he retires after this year it would be a loss to not only Pittsburgh but to the NFL in general, you can't find backs like him just anywhere.

SteelrsRck
10-23-2005, 09:47 PM
He is a good back and nobody can take that from him, stats don't lie and the heart he has for the game don't lie............It is a shame to see him go in a way, as a Bengals fan I can't complain too much but if he retires after this year it would be a loss to not only Pittsburgh but to the NFL in general, you can't find backs like him just anywhere.

Very well Said

Motley Nate
10-23-2005, 09:50 PM
The Bus can still roll. Until somebody puts a lick on 'em, he's not going to stop. Only Jerome can stop Jerome.

Ambridge
10-23-2005, 09:55 PM
No surprise here.
I believe JB has run for more yards in his career against the Bengals than any other team in the league??

bengalsfan21
10-23-2005, 10:00 PM
No surprise here.
I believe JB has run for more yards in his career against the Bengals than any other team in the league??

What RB can't run on us??.........Staley would have gained 100 yds on us even though he is hurt.................Fat Bastard could gain 100+ yds on us, our run D has sucked for a while and will suck until we get some more playmakers in there.

Motley Nate
10-23-2005, 10:02 PM
Fat Bastard could gain 100+ yds on us, our run D has sucked for a while and will suck until we get some more playmakers in there.
Ben... hahahahahahahaha, Fat Bastard? What about Allotta Fagina?

bengalsfan21
10-23-2005, 10:08 PM

haha.........What about Queen Latifa or Aritha Franklin (is that how her name is spelled)

tony hipchest
10-23-2005, 10:09 PM
mini me???????

bengalsfan21
10-23-2005, 10:17 PM
I can't believe I am making fun of my team, but hell it is obvious the run D sucks..........Thats all I can talk bad about...But any how Mini Me would get 500 yds that sum bitch will squeeze through like he was soaked in butter.

Koopa
10-23-2005, 10:21 PM
lol, this thread went in a funny direction. well at least y'all have a good secondary.....well at least i think they are good they do have a shit load of picks

bengalsfan21
10-23-2005, 10:26 PM
lol, this thread went in a funny direction. well at least y'all have a good secondary.....well at least i think they are good they do have a shit load of picks

Yea they are really good.....With M.Williams out though we are very thin.....Our offense is explosive also, if we can just get a run D together we will be a very good team.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-23-2005, 11:06 PM
The Bus can still roll. Until somebody puts a lick on 'em, he's not going to stop. Only Jerome can stop Jerome.

He's been taking licks his whole career and he just keeps getting better and better !! The guy is running right now like he did 10 years ago..

and yes u r correct, Jerome is the only guy can completely stop the Bus :grin: