PDA

View Full Version : Who Dey!!!!

geran42o
10-23-2005, 04:40 PM
Who dey think they can beat them Steelers... HAHAHAHA. Chad who? Hines is the shit...his dance was way better then Chad's. Great day to be a Steeler fan

BlitzburghRockCity
10-23-2005, 04:43 PM
Who ride.. We ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suitanim
10-23-2005, 05:08 PM
Who Dey?

That's the team that can spell the word us, not ME. More importantly, the Steelers know how to spell W-I-N!

NotDarkYet
10-23-2005, 05:27 PM
I dont know about your dance comments, but the steelers clearly were the better team today. Some would like to play the "If" game. Well If, Dog, Rabbit. If the dog hadnt stopped to take a shit, he coulda caught the rabbit. I wont play the "If" game.

We got beat for the reasons I said would be the keys of the game to start. We still dont tackle very well, therefore we dont stop the run. We didnt get pressure on Ben, we didnt force Ben to throw very much. And we had a couple turnovers. Add in poor red-zone execution, and you have a recipe for a ass whoopin to a disciplined team.

Good game, hopefully we can get some of this together for next game, tho it will be harder to do in the hostile Pitt crowd.

Suitanim
10-23-2005, 05:56 PM
It's the whole "For want of a nail" thing.

It starts simple and ends up complex. Simply put, the Steelers are the best team in football, and they played that way today.