PDA

View Full Version : Did the Blast Furnace blow up?

touchdownward
01-09-2008, 06:33 PM
No one's posted in the BF in almost two days.
Something wrong or was everyone's New Year's resolution to NOT be a smartass???:bouncy:

It obviously wasn't my resolution or I would have just done a test post instead of starting a new thread.. :wink02:

The Duke
01-09-2008, 07:26 PM
beginning of the offseason must be hurting us( and the jags loss). pretty sure someone will screw up in the playoffs( pats pats :hope: ) and it'll end up in the BF

and the bengals are bound to screw up on something soon, so 1492 thread will revive :tt02:

fansince'76
01-09-2008, 07:33 PM
Everybody is still busy beating a dead horse over the 3rd-and-6 and talking about what an idiot Arians is. :coffee:

touchdownward
01-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Everybody is still busy beating a dead horse over the 3rd-and-6 and talking about what an idiot Arians is. :coffee:
Yeah, reading the main forum is like listening to someone continuously pulling the string on a chatty kathy doll and all it says is "FIRE ARIANS FIRE ARIANS FIRE ARIANS" :yawn:

Preacher
01-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Yeah, reading the main forum is like listening to someone continuously pulling the string on a chatty kathy doll and all it says is "FIRE ARIANS FIRE ARIANS FIRE ARIANS" :yawn:

BSPXpc5N6Kg

HometownGal
01-10-2008, 05:48 AM
ROFLMAO!!! :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: You guys are a trip without the acid!

The Bungles and Rats have proven their suckiness, so flaming them is actually like pushing a nar nar off the curb. Beliprick* will hire yet another videographer somewhere down the playoff road - don't worry - Woodie the Hoodie won't disappoint! :wink02:

Seriously, though I think some people are just taking a break after a roller-coaster ride season. It will pick up again before the draft. :thumbsup:

TackleMeBen
01-10-2008, 08:39 AM
Woodie the Hoodie won't disappoint

that is too funny....lol