PDA

View Full Version : Official Bettis run Ray Lewis over on MNF Thread..Update Ray Ray & Reed out !!

AvoidLLoyd95
10-23-2005, 05:47 PM
Who wouldn't love to se that goofball get run down by the Bus. Man, I hate that stupid dance(?) that he does coming out of the tunnel. Looks more like he is having a seizure. God I hope they crush him into the turf!

Suitanim
10-23-2005, 06:06 PM
Ray's best days are well behind him, and Bettis is playing like he's 25 again.

Tim
10-23-2005, 06:54 PM
Ray Lewis. Most. Overrated. Player. Ever.

stand undefeated
10-23-2005, 07:14 PM
What a great game that will be.... great as in a smashing.

SteelR1
10-23-2005, 08:37 PM
That game is going to be amazing, I would love to not only see the BUS run him over but see Fast Willie Parker break his ankles!!!!!!!

Motley Nate
10-23-2005, 08:54 PM
Who wouldn't love to se that goofball get run down by the Bus. Man, I hate that stupid dance(?) that he does coming out of the tunnel. Looks more like he is having a seizure. God I hope they crush him into the turf!
I'm not a Steelers fan. That's been established. It's usually a given that I'll cheer every single opposing team on that you play (blame my Cleveland roots, it's in the drinking water to loathe the city of Pittsburgh)... but I cannot stand the Baltimore Browns.

Ray Lewis should be in year 5 of his life sentence for killing a man. :chair:

Jamal Lewis should still be in jail and not conveniently in a low security nursing home to rest up from surgery during the OFF SEASON. :crutches:

The Ratbirds need to disappear so if that comes at the hands of the Steelers?

So be it... warm up that Bus. :cheers:

Koopa
10-23-2005, 09:08 PM
alright this game is on monday night, that's great. i hope we run all over them hoes. and since their qb bops it might be pick city with mcfadden in there lol. hopefully willie will get another 100+ rushing yards on them. and that would be great to see bettis run over lewis.

Ambridge
10-23-2005, 09:21 PM
Who wouldn't love to se that goofball get run down by the Bus.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v294/VaPa_Steeler/th_Raygettingbitched.gif
You mean like when Ray got run over by Jerome when the Rats came to Pittsburgh last year??
Sorry I couldn't post this clip any bigger.

I hope the Steelers follow up the Cincy win with a complete annihilation and dismemberment of the Rats.

Kill Baltimore!

Kill Baltimore!

Kill Baltimore!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-23-2005, 10:02 PM
The ratbirds cant even beat the lowly bears!! I love it..down w/ the ratbirds !!!!

shevdog
10-24-2005, 06:04 PM
Ray Lewis... he just can't stop the bus!

I remember seeing the Bus run all over Lewis last year. I remember one play were Lewis came up for the stop, and the Bus didnt lose any momentum.

The Bus stops in Detriot!!!!!!!!!!

clevestinks
10-24-2005, 06:13 PM
Doesn`t look like Ray Ray will play against us anyway. the Ratbird is a chicken

tony hipchest
10-24-2005, 06:18 PM
reed either. with their inflated ego's they cant handle getting upstaged by farrior and polamalu.

soniczilla
10-24-2005, 06:22 PM
A slaughter coming up Monday night. Any dogs in the house?! Not in the Ravens' clubhouse..

RoethlisBURGHer
10-24-2005, 06:41 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

Ray Lewis will be ran over,if the chickenshit even plays.Same goes for Ed "I'm not as good as Polamalu" Reed.

DOWN WITH THE RATBIRDS!

SteelerFanatic
10-25-2005, 07:10 PM
I read today that Billick was 'optimistic' about Reed and Lewis playing, but it looks doubtful. What I want to see is Kordell taking a few snaps at QB :thmbup: .

ngreene15
10-25-2005, 07:17 PM
Baltimore has no chance to beat the Steelers... really.

I don't think they've scored over 20 points in a game all year. I don't expect them to score on the Steeler defence.

Iron City Hangover
10-25-2005, 08:09 PM
Baltimore has no chance to beat the Steelers... really.

I don't think they've scored over 20 points in a game all year. I don't expect them to score on the Steeler defence.
Being overconfident has it's disadvantages. I sure would hope this isn't the truth with the Steelers, if so, there will be several scores on the Steeler D.

tony hipchest
10-25-2005, 08:15 PM
sure the steeler fans will (and deserve to) be over confident. but the steelers definitely wont. they saw how well that worked for the bengals last week. plus they have approached every game the same going back to last year. like its their last and most important game of the season. cowhers got these players minds right. goes to show why he is the longest tenured coach in the nfl, regardless of what the patriots have done in the post season in the past 4 years.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2005, 09:22 PM
Being overconfident has it's disadvantages. I sure would hope this isn't the truth with the Steelers, if so, there will be several scores on the Steeler D.

You have to play w/ a certain amount of confidence. We know the downfalls over being too confident, all to well. We'll be ready !

Iron City Hangover
10-26-2005, 08:16 AM
The Steelers are going to win the Super Bowl this year. Period.

Steel - X
10-26-2005, 08:37 AM
+------- Ravens' Lewis May Be Out Against Steelers ------+

OWINGS MILLS, MD - Baltimore middle linebacker Ray Lewis
injured his hamstring during a 10-6 loss to Chicago and may
miss next week's game against Pittsburgh.

Lewis, who has missed only 12 games in his career due to
injury, entered Sunday's game with a problem in the same
hamstring, just higher up. This injury according to Coach
Brian Billick is much more treatable.

If Lewis can't play, outside linebacker Tommy Polley would
move inside and Bart Scott would start in Polley's position.

Steel - X
10-26-2005, 08:38 AM
Bring on the Rats a Monday nighter on Halloween! Nice. Should be a good beating.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-26-2005, 06:00 PM
Its official, Ray Ray and Reed are out..

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051026/APS/510261082&cachetime=3&template=dateline

AvoidLLoyd95
10-26-2005, 06:10 PM
Well.... he'll just have to run over the scrub that replaces him then.

Suitanim
10-26-2005, 06:43 PM
I still disagree...I think the defense is upgraded with Killah Ray out. He's old and fat and slow. His replacement will be an upgrade speed-wise.

It will be nice to hear a game called without the incessant Ray-blowing going on in the booth...although the ESPN guys are still worst.

tony hipchest
10-26-2005, 06:52 PM
I still disagree...I think the defense is upgraded with Killah Ray out. He's old and fat and slow. His replacement will be an upgrade speed-wise.

It will be nice to hear a game called without the incessant Ray-blowing going on in the booth...although the ESPN guys are still worst.
lol. i didnt know whether to be bummed or glad these dudes were out. its like hearing that kyle boller is out.....you almost fear it will be an upgrade. h. miller probably doesnt want to be bugged by reed anyways :grin:

Suitanim
10-26-2005, 06:55 PM
Ed Reed being out will hurt them, no doubt...although he's a little overrated, too.

One thing's for sure...if Ray misses games, it's gonna be damned hard for the statisticians to continue to credit him with making tackles he's nowhere near...

tony hipchest
10-26-2005, 07:01 PM
Ed Reed being out will hurt them, no doubt...although he's a little overrated, too.

One thing's for sure...if Ray misses games, it's gonna be damned hard for the statisticians to continue to credit him with making tackles he's nowhere near...
theyll just sneak in an assist here and there.

AvoidLLoyd95
10-26-2005, 07:17 PM
Reed out means Heath should have a big game. Ray Ray's replacement may be faster, but with very little experience starting. He''ll shit his pants when The Bus clobbers him for sure.

Steel - X
10-27-2005, 01:45 PM
I really do not think Tommy Polley is an upgrade over Ray Lewis at. He neither faster or smarter ray Lewis maybe a thug and he may get overhyped Alot, but the guy knows the game. Polley will have his work cut out for him running the offense.

Question is will we see the ray lewis dance? Dont think so!!