PDA

View Full Version : Punk

AvoidLLoyd95
10-23-2005, 06:34 PM
"I think we're better than them," said receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh, who led the Bengals with seven catches. "They won the game and I'm sure they feel like they're better than us, but I don't feel like it."
Talk about sore loser. Does he really think they played well in the second half? Wahhh

I.C. Lights
10-23-2005, 06:36 PM
I guess Housh is still on drugs...

Suitanim
10-23-2005, 06:56 PM
TJ had a chance to join a winning team this offseason. He decided to stay and we picked up Cedric Wilson.

After today, I'd say we were right. There is no room for babies pooping in their pants in Pittsburgh.

Livinginthe past
10-23-2005, 07:05 PM
Oh right...whats he supposed to say then?

"yeah we got totally owned out there...might aswell concede the division...."

Ha ha you guys and your excitement...its cute really!

Cheers

NM

AvoidLLoyd95
10-23-2005, 07:10 PM

Cheers

NM
Maybe he could be a man and admit that his team got demolished at their own house. Good first half, awful second.

Suitanim
10-23-2005, 07:10 PM

Cheers

NM

Perhaps you didn't know, Ian...TJ was on the short list of WR's the Steelers wanted.

AvoidLLoyd95
10-23-2005, 07:11 PM
How's those Patriots lately by the way?

I.C. Lights
10-23-2005, 07:13 PM
How about "we'll get 'em next time" or "we just weren't ourselves out there today?"

BlitzburghRockCity
10-23-2005, 10:08 PM
Housh had a good game, no denying that..he was a bright spot for them... but comon man, u guys had this as a measuring stick and just completely could not get it done. What an ass !!!

Ambridge
10-24-2005, 05:21 AM
Go ahead and add Palmer onto the "Punk-Bitch" list. I just heard a replay of his post game interview on the NFL Network.

Quote from Palmer-"I think we're a better football team than them, we just didn't play well today".

Hey Carson! You made similar type comments after losing both games last year. I guess it hasn't registered with you yet that the better team is the one that wins.

Just another added reason for the Steelers to want to stomp all over the Bengals on Dec. 4th.

SteelerFanInATL
10-24-2005, 07:03 AM
The only reason he could fix his lips to say such a thing is because they still in first place.
They still have to come to Pittsburgh and also have a bye week left. Lots of football left to play and I think we are in good position.