PDA

View Full Version : AP Comeback Player of the Year

STEELtownHAVOX
01-12-2008, 04:30 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3193239

Greg Ellis of the Cowgirls. I suppose congratulations, but how in the F did Ben not get it? After the whole mess of fiascoes last year, and his MVP-like performance this year??? What the trash?

The Duke
01-12-2008, 04:47 PM
cowboys media love continues

be most likely didn't get it cause he's still very young.

Mosca
01-12-2008, 05:05 PM
Ben would have been a great choice, but this guy has a good case as well.

MasterOfPuppets
01-12-2008, 06:21 PM
i don't get moss being 2nd......moss has sucked ,because he CHOSE to suck !!!

Rhee Rhee
01-12-2008, 07:24 PM
i don't get moss being 2nd......moss has sucked ,because he CHOSE to suck !!!

WELL SAID! there were many options... is there a most improved award? cause james harrison would most definitely havve won it....

SteelCityMan786
01-12-2008, 08:26 PM
cowboys media love continues

be most likely didn't get it cause he's still very young.

Yeah, we're the team everyone loves to hate.

Preacher
01-12-2008, 09:35 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3193239

Greg Ellis of the Cowgirls. I suppose congratulations, but how in the F did Ben not get it? After the whole mess of fiascoes last year, and his MVP-like performance this year??? What the trash?

Very possibly...

They didn't think Ben fell that far last year, and thus expected him to play like he did this year.

Elvis
01-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Yeh.. I kind of thought maybe Ben might be mentioned in this also alot higher. You know he did have a bad, or kind of bad season last year... but it wasnt near what Terry Bradshaw used to have in his early seasons.
Ben is gonna be just fine, and I hope that he ends up with more Super Bowl Tittles than Terry got ...
:tt02:

Michael Keller
01-13-2008, 11:41 AM
I do not care about all these personal awards including MVP or Coach of the Year. All I care about is getting the Sixth Super Bowl title before any other team does.

MasterOfPuppets
01-13-2008, 11:47 AM
I think Ben would not get it , because this award is usually reserved for a player that was hurt On the field. However, how the F did Randy even get mentioned since he wasn't hurt on or off the field last year. Everyone is right this is not supposed to be the most improved award.did you notice anderson also got a vote?

fansince'76
01-13-2008, 11:52 AM
did you notice anderson also got a vote?

Haynesworth got a vote too. I'm surprised Chris Henry didn't get one. I guess Pacman will be in the running as soon as he's reinstated - same with Vick. These "awards" are a crock.