PDA

View Full Version : WE HATE THE CHEATRIOTS!

Stillers33
01-12-2008, 09:01 PM
i think the ONLY thing clowns fans and we can agree on is that we all hate those darn cheaters

Steeler in Carolina
01-12-2008, 09:17 PM
Agreed

Elvis
01-12-2008, 09:19 PM
:tt02: Stillers33... Go Dale Jr....:tt02:
I hate the Patriots ....
But I respect'em...
:cheers:

stillers4me
01-12-2008, 09:23 PM
I hate the Patriots ....
But I respect'em...

I have no respect for cheaters.

Rhee Rhee
01-12-2008, 09:31 PM
I hate the Patriots ....
But I respect'em...

my thoughts exactly

fansince'76
01-12-2008, 11:25 PM
I have no respect for cheaters.

Nope, before they were exposed as a bunch of cheating frauds, I respected them. Now? No respect whatsoever, sorry.

sherlock
01-12-2008, 11:29 PM
I`m probably gonna get shot down here but I`m starting to wish the Patriots season wasn`t tarnished by the cheats tag.....they are just too good!
Tom Brady is awesome and their O-Line.....well,magnificent....I wonder what Ben was thinking!

steelers2685
01-13-2008, 12:20 AM
All I have to say is this:

If Pete Rose is banned from getting into the Hall of Fame for baseball, how in the world can these guys be admitted into the history books for what they're doing. Sorry, but that game should have been a forced forfeit and they would have had one loss. It seems as if the NFgoodelL is thoroughly enjoying themselves over what has resulted from this season as having these 'bad guys' bring ratings and $$$ to the NFL.

Does no one else find it ironic that not only did they get fined slightly in my opinion, but also that the Gillette Stadium is hosting the CBS sportscenter type deal? Seems like they keep winning so that can get promoted over and over again on the network.

And like I said in the past, you put Tom Brady behind our crummy line, he wouldn't do half of what Ben can do. Brady may be good but he's not that good.

HometownGal
01-13-2008, 08:19 AM
I`m probably gonna get shot down here but I`m starting to wish the Patriots season wasn`t tarnished by the cheats tag.....they are just too good!
Tom Brady is awesome and their O-Line.....well,magnificent....I wonder what Ben was thinking!

.NM

Stillers33
01-13-2008, 12:50 PM
my thoughts exactly

same

sherlock
01-13-2008, 01:03 PM
.NM

Sorry HTG,but what is NM.....Not Much?

Good Luck for tomorrow :hug:

HometownGal
01-13-2008, 01:08 PM
Sorry HTG,but what is NM.....Not Much?

Good Luck for tomorrow :hug:

Never Mind. :wink02:

Thanks - I really appreciate that!

Preacher
01-13-2008, 03:51 PM
Never Mind. :wink02:

Thanks - I really appreciate that!

:sofunny::sofunny:

Not Much...
Never Mind

They both work!

Tomorrow HTG? Ok. Lots of prayers.

You actually illustrated the exact sentiment of most of this board. Hey, they are playing great... but with that cheating, we will never know how much was truly talent, and how much was cheating that got them where they are. This goes much deeper then this year. Why were they able to be very good with average players? Cheating? If so, it cheats the salary cap, because they are getting the level of play out of lesser players that most teams have to pay bigger bucks for.

SteelersMongol
01-14-2008, 10:57 AM
Nope, before they were exposed as a bunch of cheating frauds, I respected them. Now? No respect whatsoever, sorry.

EXACTLY! I used 2 say the Patriots r the only team that I respected, cuz it seemed like they always find a way 2 beat us. But now, in a way I felt cheated & robbed. I HATE the "New England Cameramen!"

And after that whole show-act thing they did on our guy Anthony "the Guarantee" Smith I REALLY HATED the goatboy Brady. I really really want someone in the NFL 2 b*tch slap him in the face. I'm not asking 4 anyone 2 break his leg or hurt him, just slapping him is good enough.

revefsreleets
01-14-2008, 12:37 PM
I thought NM stood for Nigel Mckeown.

Whoops, did I just say that?

HometownGal
01-14-2008, 09:49 PM
http://www.spacelawstation.com/lightyear.jpg

sherlock
01-14-2008, 10:39 PM
I thought NM stood for Nigel Mckeown.

Whoops, did I just say that?

I don`t know who Nigel Mckeown is revefsreleets......
.......but I like Ring Number Six in '07....oh yeah baby!

jjpro11
01-15-2008, 06:59 AM

actually the indianapolis colts were on the verge of having a season like this in 2005. they were at one point 13-0 and their offense looked unstoppable too. people got pretty sick of hearing about them week in and week out like they do any sports team that is having a great season. but nobody despised them to the extent of the way football fans despise the patriots. people actually liked tony dungy and peyton manning and enjoyed watching them play.. this time around people watch patriots games in hopes of brady getting his head smashed in and belechick being made to look like an idiot. nobody wants to see them succeed because of the way they represent the nfl. im sure they would be getting a lot more praise and fans generally enjoying watching history being made if their coach wasnt such a jackass and they werent cheaters. but theres just too much out there that makes you want to see them ultimately fail rather than succeed.

stlrtruck
01-15-2008, 08:50 AM
Does no one else find it ironic that not only did they get fined slightly in my opinion, but also that the Gillette Stadium is hosting the CBS sportscenter type deal? Seems like they keep winning so that can get promoted over and over again on the network.

I've said it before - Kraft, Belichick, and Brady have sold their souls to the devil. And Roger Good Deal has refused to punish the team for their obvious disrespect for the game and lack of integrity for the rules. Belichick couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag in clown town and all of a sudden his taking the patria-cheats to the Super Bowl 4 times in 7 years?? If it smells like fish, tastes like fish, then it must be fishy!!!

I can only hope that these cheaters are not rewarded for their cheating by receiving the ultimate prize - another Super Bowl. If Good Deal had any balls about him, then he would have put this all to rest months ago but instead he has created the biggest controversy in NFL history.

steelers2685
01-15-2008, 04:11 PM
Speakign of controversy, typical Patriots fans:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=60970&page=5&highlight=Jets+filming

They go nuts on Page 5 with pictures and accusations about the guy. Personally, I wouldn't doubt that the reason they can't find out who it is exactly is becuase the sleezbag Patriots hired a guy, dressed him up in a Jets polo shirt to get on their sidelines, and tape their calls from that angle as well!

http://www.boston.com/sports/nesn/wilbur/sports_blog/blog/td.org.jpg

Crying outloud, his camera's ON Mangini (second guy in from the lef tin the dark shirt) and all the coaches while the plays going the other way! lol

Preacher
01-16-2008, 12:49 AM
This is hilarious.

Pats* fans pulling out the.... THEY DID IT TOO! Excuse.

What a joke.

fansince'76
01-16-2008, 03:17 AM
This is hilarious.

Pats* fans pulling out the.... THEY DID IT TOO! Excuse.

What a joke.

C'mon Preacher, did you really expect any different? Their tack pretty much follows one of three angles: "Everybody else does it," "It's all a product of jealousy by other teams and their fanbases," or "They really did nothing wrong and the big, bad, mean old Commissioner singled them out unfairly." The level of subtle brainwashing and complete denial is phenomenal, and at the same time pathetic. Anything to keep the mirage unsullied and alive in their own minds. The RW&B Kool-Aid is indeed spiked. :coffee:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-16-2008, 04:28 AM

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=60970&page=5&highlight=Jets+filming

They go nuts on Page 5 with pictures and accusations about the guy. Personally, I wouldn't doubt that the reason they can't find out who it is exactly is becuase the sleezbag Patriots hired a guy, dressed him up in a Jets polo shirt to get on their sidelines, and tape their calls from that angle as well!

Crying outloud, his camera's ON Mangini (second guy in from the lef tin the dark shirt) and all the coaches while the plays going the other way! lol

Leave it to a Pats fan to make accusations that the Jets were also stealing defensive signals ....then offer a picture where the Patriots are on OFFENSE!!!:dang:

SteelersMongol
01-16-2008, 11:02 PM

:dang: Got caught redhanded, & yet still denying & all? What a shame.

Preacher
01-17-2008, 03:41 AM
OK.

Patriots... GET USED TO IT... YOU EARNED THIS!
http://www.actusa.com/images/asterisk.gif
Now move on with your life.

Borski
01-17-2008, 11:23 PM
OK.

Patriots... GET USED TO IT... YOU EARNED THIS!
http://www.actusa.com/images/asterisk.gif
Now move on with your life.

that reminds me of a local ad

MwpLUMOVIAA

dragtruk
01-18-2008, 04:54 PM
I would respond here, but I don't think the website has the bandwidth to handle it.

stillers4me
01-18-2008, 05:49 PM
I would respond here, but I don't think the website has the bandwidth to handle it.

Or enoug *^#*@#&(&$#^ symbols on the keyboard..............:sofunny:

steel striker
01-21-2008, 10:21 PM
I have i said that I hate the cheaters lately? Well i'm sick of them and brady throws 3 picks and, they still win. It seems everything goes there way what deal di billicheat make with the devil? I'm pulling for the G-men in the sb in a few weeks. In the charger game yesterday Rivers plays with a torn acl and, LT sits out hurt knee then gates plays hurt I'm you talk about the end as we know it. I hope Eli has one more good game left for the cheaters and, I know the chances are not good but what the hell go g-men god i can't stand the damn cheaters.

Boss Smiley
02-03-2008, 03:29 PM
C'mon Preacher, did you really expect any different? Their tack pretty much follows one of three angles: "Everybody else does it," "It's all a product of jealousy by other teams and their fanbases," or "They really did nothing wrong and the big, bad, mean old Commissioner singled them out unfairly." The level of subtle brainwashing and complete denial is phenomenal, and at the same time pathetic. Anything to keep the mirage unsullied and alive in their own minds. The RW&B Kool-Aid is indeed spiked. :coffee:

I don't get what all the hate is about. Everyone here is making a big deal over the video-taping of opposing defenses. "Everybody else does it," "It's all a product of jealousy by other teams and their fanbases," or "They really did nothing wrong and the big, bad, mean old Commissioner singled them out unfairly.", well all of that is true. I can understand the fines, but losing the first round pick was way too much.

All of this negativity is because the Pats are the best team in the league, and have had a lot of success the past several years. Oh, and because we always beat the Steelers.:cheers:

fansince'76
02-03-2008, 03:30 PM
I don't get what all the hate is about. Everyone here is making a big deal over the video-taping of opposing defenses. "Everybody else does it," "It's all a product of jealousy by other teams and their fanbases," or "They really did nothing wrong and the big, bad, mean old Commissioner singled them out unfairly.", well all of that is true. I can understand the fines, but losing the first round pick was way too much.

All of this negativity is because the Pats are the best team in the league, and have had a lot of success the past several years. Oh, and because we always beat the Steelers.:cheers:

Could have something to do with years of cheating, troll. :cheers: