PDA

View Full Version : Upset special

Stillers33
01-13-2008, 08:09 PM
NFC #5 seed knocks off #1 seed AFC #3 seed knocks off #2 seed
i hope the chargers beat the cheatriots!!!

Borski
01-13-2008, 08:17 PM
NFC #5 seed knocks off #1 seed AFC #3 seed knocks off #2 seed
i hope the chargers beat the cheatriots!!!

As much as I'd like to see the Pats lose, I can't see them losing to the bolts. I think Green Bay can beat them though

PisnNapalm
01-13-2008, 08:31 PM
Green Bay's defense has played well all year long. I give them a better shot than the Bolts at beating the Patsies.

Steelman16
01-13-2008, 09:25 PM
I'll be rooting for #4 the rest of the way. The man deserves it totally IMO.

Rhee Rhee
01-14-2008, 02:04 AM
i hate feel-good stories and especially brett farve... he truly is the greatest QB of his generation but idc.. the man had his time... hand the title over to roethlisberger... please... go GIANTS! but mainly go PLAX!

CASTEEL
01-14-2008, 02:11 AM
I'll be rooting for #4 the rest of the way. The man deserves it totally IMO.

Count me in pulling for GB ...

Although, you could just actually count me in going for the NFC. I hate the media darling cheating Patsies, and I hate Phillip (Opy) Rivers.... SO, that makes that easy.

jjpro11
01-14-2008, 04:20 AM
i hate feel-good stories and especially brett farve... he truly is the greatest QB of his generation but idc.. the man had his time... hand the title over to roethlisberger... please... go GIANTS! but mainly go PLAX!

lol.. what does that mean? and i guess you must have hated super bowl 40 with bettis playing in his home town.

Preacher
01-14-2008, 04:55 AM
Green Bay's defense has played well all year long. I give them a better shot than the Bolts at beating the Patsies.

Yeah... but wouldn't it be great to see the Bolts doing merriman's dance on the Patriots' logo after they win and get the trophy?

revefsreleets
01-14-2008, 10:22 AM
I think the Bolts can beat NE, but they need two things to happen. Whoever plays QB can't make stupid mistakes, and LT has to have an "LT Game". IF he rushes for 150+ yards and scores a couple of TD's then we know SD controlled the ball and kept it out of Brady's hands. SD's D is adaquate to the task of slowing the Pat's enough that they can be outscored.

Will it happen? I doubt it, but it could happen.

beSteelmyheart
01-14-2008, 08:02 PM
Two media queens down, one to go. By the grace of the Football Gods, may it happen!:banana:

Crushzilla
01-15-2008, 02:40 AM
Its certainly looking a little too far ahead...

but Favre v. Brady...

One of the league's older teams v. the league's youngest team...

THAT would be a Super Bowl

I have an intense man-crush on Brett Favre and if he can slay the Patriots... he'd be immortal, no matter how fast Peyton breaks his records...