PDA

View Full Version : Pacman accused again

touchdownward
01-15-2008, 04:40 PM
I know there was a pacman jones thread a mile long over the summer, but I'm too lazy to look for it.

He's being accused of reaching around a security guard and sucker punching a woman.
Jeez man, you're a professional athlete (that is, when you're not suspended), you could get a thousand women to strip for you in private, is it really necessary to pay someone for it????

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3197653

fansince'76
01-15-2008, 04:41 PM
Really wish Goodell would do the deed and just throw this POS out of the league permanently already.

lilyoder6
01-15-2008, 04:43 PM
i think that this story is a lil fishy.. first off... it' sover the us that he hit someone but he wasn't arrested and there was no charges filed... 2nd the supposingly women he hit was a lawyer according to espn... y in thell would a female lawyer be doing in a strip club...

fansince'76
01-15-2008, 04:52 PM
i think that this story is a lil fishy.. first off... it' sover the us that he hit someone but he wasn't arrested and there was no charges filed... 2nd the supposingly women he hit was a lawyer according to espn... y in thell would a female lawyer be doing in a strip club...

According to the article, she was there apparently doing case work for a divorce settlement she was handling. As far as it being fishy, I give the lawyer the benefit of the doubt over someone of Pacman's background. The only reason he's not behind bars on an accessory-to-attempted-murder rap right now is because of who he is.

touchdownward
01-15-2008, 04:54 PM
She did file charges, albeit 4 days later. She said she was there because of a divorce case she is handling.
Maybe she's a female lawyer that enjoys watching women take their clothes off. :yummy:

Mosca
01-15-2008, 05:00 PM
Thing is, if Jones was just there, not doing anything but just there, he violated his pledge to Goodell to avoid compromising situations.

Dylan
01-15-2008, 05:14 PM
DUN! DUN! DUN!

lilyoder6
01-15-2008, 05:17 PM
i would want a lawyer who wants to meet at a strip club... lol

TackleMeBen
01-15-2008, 05:18 PM
She did file charges, albeit 4 days later. She said she was there because of a divorce case she is handling.
Maybe she's a female lawyer that enjoys watching women take their clothes off. :yummy:

so she is a lawyer by day and a muff diver at night :flap:

revefsreleets
01-15-2008, 05:24 PM
Anyone remember the story "The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf"?

The shitrain that rolls over this dude, whether this story is true or not, is totally deserved and earned. If I'm him, I leave my home to go to Church only...well, maybe Grandma's house, too.

touchdownward
01-15-2008, 05:26 PM
so she is a lawyer by day and a muff diver at night :flap:
Yep, that was what I was insinuating. :wink02:

lilyoder6
01-15-2008, 06:19 PM
what a money maker she is..

Rhee Rhee
01-15-2008, 08:18 PM
if i had a nickel every time he was in the news for something bad...

i'd be dan rooney...

lilyoder6
01-15-2008, 09:37 PM
i just saw 2nite on espn and espn news that there hasn't been any charges filed yet..

Rhee Rhee
01-15-2008, 10:06 PM
behind every lie there is a truth

lilyoder6
01-16-2008, 10:00 AM
i would laugh if it was a look-alike that got his career stopped short

83-Steelers-43
01-16-2008, 10:03 AM
A woman is seeking an arrest warrant against suspended Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones, claiming he punched her at an Atlanta strip club.

Pacman at a strip bar?!?!? Never!!!!!

Pacman punching a female?!?!?! Never!!!!!

Same old, same old Pacman. :coffee:

tony hipchest
01-16-2008, 10:59 AM
just to clear things up a bit- nfl radio reports that the lady is a defense attorney hired by adam to work his divorce case. she was at the strip club for a scheduled 3:00 AM meeting with her client.

as i see it, he probably was drunk and told the lawyer "hoe, im paying you just like im paying these biatches up in da club. i own dat ass, so show me your college edjumicated t!ts before i bust you upside the mellon wit my gat."

poor guy. he probably just naturally assumed she wanted to be smacked around and treated like a sperm bank, by her even stepping foot in the joint.

what jones needs to do to exonerate himself from these latest accusations is get in front of the cameras and go off on an allen iverson "practice" rant.

"what are we talking about? were talking about slapping, man. slapping. not a murder. not drugs. but slapping, man. slapping. not the game. but slapping. is that what were really talking about? slapping? slapping, man. were talkin about slapping."

maybe he went "jim mora" on his attorney-

"divorce? divorce? are you kidding me? divorce? dont talk to me about divorce!" *whap*

TackleMeBen
01-16-2008, 11:17 AM
just to clear things up a bit- nfl radio reports that the lady is a defense attorney hired by adam to work his divorce case. she was at the strip club for a scheduled 3:00 AM meeting with her client.

as i see it, he probably was drunk and told the lawyer "hoe, im paying you just like im paying these biatches up in da club. i own dat ass, so show me your college edjumicated t!ts before i bust you upside the mellon wit my gat."

poor guy. he probably just naturally assumed she wanted to be smacked around and treated like a sperm bank, by her even stepping foot in the joint.

what jones needs to do to exonerate himself from these latest accusations is get in front of the cameras and go off on an allen iverson "practice" rant.

"what are we talking about? were talking about slapping, man. slapping. not a murder. not drugs. but slapping, man. slapping. not the game. but slapping. is that what were really talking about? slapping? slapping, man. were talkin about slapping."

maybe he went "jim mora" on his attorney-

"divorce? divorce? are you kidding me? divorce? dont talk to me about divorce!" *whap*

tony, you are way too much man :sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:. that jim mora line killed me

memphissteelergirl
01-16-2008, 11:17 AM
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

STEELtownHAVOX
01-18-2008, 02:23 PM
Too funny if true, of all teams, the cowboys would glad accept him.

Pacman Jones-DB-Titans Jan. 18 - 2:44 pm et

In an interview with RollingOut.com, suspended cornerback Pacman Jones says he wants out of Tennessee and would like to play for the Cowboys.

"Hopefully I can get out of Tennessee. I want to go up to Dallas," Jones said. "So we’ll see how it goes and I am just going to keep my head up." The interview isn't dated. NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is expected to review Jones' application for reinstatement in late February.
Source: RollingOut.com
Related: Cowboys

Godfather
01-18-2008, 10:00 PM
I give the lawyer the benefit of the doubt over someone of Pacman's background.

Why? This would be a rare case where Pacman has more credibility :sofunny: