PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going 2 XLII

verks36
01-18-2008, 09:23 AM
Is anyone going to the superbowl this year?

My dad just reciveied an invite from FOX so its looks like we will probbly go if we can find some one to baby sit my sister.

This would be my 3rd super bowl of my life so I am pretty excited.

Any of you guys going to be in Arizona for Superbowl XLII?

fansince'76
01-18-2008, 10:08 AM
I'm still on the fence about even watching it on TV or not, much less going to it, because I have a feeling the broadcast is going to be a gigantic spoogefest for the Pats (let's get real here, the Chargers aren't going to beat them). So no, I'm not spending thousands of dollars to go watch a team I loathe with every fiber of my being.

nojobny
01-18-2008, 01:04 PM
Is anyone going to the superbowl this year?

My dad just reciveied an invite from FOX so its looks like we will probbly go if we can find some one to baby sit my sister.

This would be my 3rd super bowl of my life so I am pretty excited.

Any of you guys going to be in Arizona for Superbowl XLII?

3rd! Damn. 41 years and I've never been to one. Have fun.

verks36
01-19-2008, 11:26 AM
I'm still on the fence about even watching it on TV or not, much less going to it, because I have a feeling the broadcast is going to be a gigantic spoogefest for the Pats (let's get real here, the Chargers aren't going to beat them). So no, I'm not spending thousands of dollars to go watch a team I loathe with every fiber of my being.

I hate the patriots also. But it is more about the atmosphere i like the best. Sure XL was awsome because it was all the steelers fans but when i went to Eagles vs Patritos i still had a great time because the city is totally focused on football.

fansince'76
01-19-2008, 11:50 AM
I hate the patriots also. But it is more about the atmosphere i like the best. Sure XL was awsome because it was all the steelers fans but when i went to Eagles vs Patritos i still had a great time because the city is totally focused on football.

Well, if somebody offered me free tickets to the game (I'm assuming that is what's meant by being "invited" in your original post), then maybe I'd consider it. And if the "invite" included all-expenses-paid airfare and lodging to boot, hell, I'm there. Super Bowl trips aren't exactly cheap when you have to make them on your own dime, you know?

verks36
01-19-2008, 12:04 PM
Well, if somebody offered me free tickets to the game (I'm assuming that is what's meant by being "invited" in your original post), then maybe I'd consider it. And if the "invite" included all-expenses-paid airfare and lodging to boot, hell, I'm there. Super Bowl trips aren't exactly cheap when you have to make them on your own dime, you know?

ya I see where your coming from
epically if the patriots win all the confetti and stuff and you just feel sick to your stomach