PDA

View Full Version : New name for Boston Fans

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
01-18-2008, 07:22 PM
I live in Southern California and I was listening to my favorite morning Show Mark and Brian 95.5 KLOS. They were having a discussion on just how obnoxious, arrogant and un-educated the red sox, celtics, bruins and patriots fans were.

Rita Wild the program director on the air expressed her dislike of said fans so much she's given them a blanket nickname which I though was hilarious.

"Mass-holes" --- GO RITA - LOVE IT :tt02: :toofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
01-18-2008, 07:48 PM
That's been known for years, lol.

NJarhead
01-18-2008, 09:04 PM
That's been known for years, lol.

Yes it has. believe the indians used it at Plymouth Rock.

Kittyfish
01-19-2008, 09:14 AM
Well, I guess I must have been living under a rock for the past mumble years as I'd never heard it before. I thought it was funny. *shrugs*

SteelersMongol
01-19-2008, 09:21 AM
ha ha ha

stillers4me
01-19-2008, 11:42 AM
First I've heard it.

Nails it.

dragtruk
01-19-2008, 12:44 PM
It all started with the the way they drive. That's how they got the monicker. It eventually evolved into how Fing stupid they are. Then how they scam their parents out of their social security checks every month to gamble and buy oxycontins and booze. From there it went on to creating a huge tax burden on the residents of the state and the out-of-state people who work in Massachessetts for the hundreds of rehabs needed for these weak willed man-boys who think that all women are here to wait on them hand and foot like their ignorant mommies did as they were growing up.
Furthermore it went on to welfare scams and for the Mass women to buy a couple of teeth to replace the ones rotted by cocaine, which they bought with food stamps.
In the meantime, they went through decades of sh*tty football teams, which furthered they're addictions and needs for rehabs when crack was finally invented. From there it was all downhill (Mission Hill to be exact) Hahahahahahahahaha. They smoked their Roxbury's and subsequently drained the state of all money. Kraft, by creating a winning football team, contributed to the crime rate, by charging top dollar for tickets, thus robberies, assaults, and pyramid scams ran rampant.
When the money ran out, they came to New Hampshire (who originally tagged them "M*******s"), to see how many of us back woods, slack jawed yokels they could scam out of their money. When they realized that people in NH were tighter than a lug nut with money , they decided to come here for vacation and act as loud and ignorant as possible, without spending an extended amount of time in jail.
After dumping their trash and house demo byproducts in our back woods, they proceeded to go to Maine to act equally ignorant. After which, they went home and took the next three days off to nurse their hangovers, then show up at work on Wednesday like nothing ever happened.
HENCE THE NAME M*******S.

SteelCityMan786
01-19-2008, 01:13 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Duke
01-19-2008, 01:16 PM
dragtruk, your comments always make my day :sofunny:

dragtruk
01-19-2008, 04:09 PM
dragtruk, your comments always make my day :sofunny:

Glad I could help. I don't make this sh*t up, I just make everyday observations. I hear every day on the radio stations how "classy" Patriots fans are. I just turn my head and laugh, because I know better. I guess to people up here, classy means throwing up on your own shoes and dropping the F-bomb even if you have kids sitting in the row in front of you. Classy also means fat women drop their pants in the middle of the tailgate crowd and pee all over their own boots. All the while sucking up some Long island iced teas with 3 straws, because that how many straws fit into the gap of their rotted teeth. :banging:

Rhee Rhee
01-20-2008, 03:56 AM
Classy also means fat women drop their pants in the middle of the tailgate crowd and pee all over their own boots. All the while sucking up some Long island iced teas with 3 straws, because that how many straws fit into the gap of their rotted teeth. :banging:

HAHAHA! Dude thats so D-head yet so funny!

Stu Pidasso
01-20-2008, 08:27 AM
Funny, I keep leaving the "M" out of the "M*******s..."

dragtruk
01-20-2008, 08:50 AM
Funny, I keep leaving the "M" out of the "M*******s..."

Dude, I love that Pats helmet. Where did you find that?:sofunny:

Stu Pidasso
01-20-2008, 05:24 PM
I made it. I also made this one: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/StuPidasso2/Patriots07.jpg

steelers2685
01-20-2008, 09:34 PM
How about pricks with ears? Because all they hear are what they want to hear and not the truth!

UGH I can't stand them!

CB1977
01-21-2008, 11:56 AM
Well, I guess I must have been living under a rock for the past mumble years as I'd never heard it before. I thought it was funny. *shrugs*

I guess I've been sharing that rock with you because I've never heard that either. It IS funny and oh so true!!!

Red Sox...Patriots....they're all the same. Blah

NJarhead
01-21-2008, 09:26 PM
How about pricks with ears? Because all they hear are what they want to hear and not the truth!

UGH I can't stand them!

:sofunny: :cheers:

memphissteelergirl
01-22-2008, 10:27 AM
"Mass-holes"

LOL...I LOVE IT!! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

TroysBadDawg
01-30-2008, 02:01 AM
Isn't that the State that keeps re-electing Edward M. Kennedy to the Senate? The one who just happened to drive off a bridge and the voters forgot about it. Nuff said, and they all vote there also.

Galax Steeler
01-30-2008, 03:50 AM
"Mass-holes"

Agreed:cheers:

HometownGal
01-30-2008, 07:35 AM
I just call 'em dickheads. Works for me. :jammin:

SteelerFanInCA
02-05-2008, 03:00 PM
I just call 'em dickheads. Works for me. :jammin:

That works for me as well. :cheers:

83-Steelers-43
02-05-2008, 03:38 PM
I prefer Chowder Poon's.

tony hipchest
02-05-2008, 03:43 PM
I prefer Chowder Poon's.:bouncy::banana::sofunny::flap::toofunny:

NJarhead
02-15-2008, 07:55 PM
I'm bumping this thread to share what I believe is a new and simply ingeeeenius way to describe the Patriots of this decade.

A SPYNASTY.

I'm banking on being the first one to post that on this board, so let me know if you've all heard this one already.

tony hipchest
02-15-2008, 09:22 PM
I'm bumping this thread to share what I believe is a new and simply ingeeeenius way to describe the Patriots of this decade.

A SPYNASTY.

I'm banking on being the first one to post that on this board, so let me know if you've all heard this one already.

:chuckle:

nope. havent heard that 1. :cheers:

fansince'76
02-15-2008, 09:24 PM

A SPYNASTY.

You need to get it trademarked! :chuckle:

NJarhead
02-15-2008, 09:41 PM
You need to get it trademarked! :chuckle:

I can't. I "thiefed" it myself.

tony hipchest
02-15-2008, 10:30 PM
I can't. I "thiefed" it myself.ok. i got one...

how bout Massofdouscheits?

nojobny
02-15-2008, 10:36 PM
ok. i got one...

Being a life long RedSux hater, I've always call their state Massatwosh*ts

dragtruk
02-16-2008, 04:33 PM
ok. i got one...

I like it! That's going on the shithouse walls this week. Thanks Tony!:toofunny:

Mistah_Q
02-16-2008, 07:25 PM
Massivedouches?

I just call it Taxachusetts instead. As far as the fans -- I can't agree more. I used to actually like the Red Sox, but then I lived in New Hampshire for a while and these days I purposely root for any New England/Boston team to lose.

I remember seeing a t-shirt pertaining to the University of Massachusetts' Lowell campus:

U MASS
LOWELL

NJarhead
02-17-2008, 11:42 AM
ok. i got one...

I think you're onto something here. It should definitely be"Mass of...." something. Has to fit the fans. "Mass-of-dumb-sh*ts?"

TeeJay
02-17-2008, 12:49 PM
"Mass-holes"

So, the Pats first away game of next season, I expect the whole crowd to be adorned in those T-Shirts! :cheers:

Although that name is kinda unfair on their cheerleaders! :wink02:

dragtruk
02-20-2008, 06:34 PM
So, the Pats first away game of next season, I expect the whole crowd to be adorned in those T-Shirts! :cheers:

Although that name is kinda unfair on their cheerleaders! :wink02:

No, I think they've all got massive holes.

The Patriot
02-20-2008, 09:04 PM
You guys don't even know the meaning of real fanhood. The Sox are more than a team, they're an identity. They've been playing in Boston at Fenway Park since 1912. You can't even find a rock that old in California. What does some kid know?

NJarhead
02-20-2008, 09:15 PM
You guys don't even know the meaning of real fanhood. The Sox are more than a team, they're an identity. They've been playing in Boston at Fenway Park since 1912. You can't even find a rock that old in California. What does some kid know?

LOL. That's funny.
As a Sawx hater, I'll be the first to say that I at least repect them. Having been to a game at Fenway (I won the tix) I'd have to say that it is an awesome ballpark as well.

stlrtruck
02-22-2008, 07:29 AM

Obviously you do not understand the impact that the Pittsburgh Steelers have on it's fanbase. So before you claim that we don't understand real fanhood you might want to check your NFL History books.

You see for as much as the Red Sawx identify the New England area, the Steelers not only identify a geographical location - they identify people, they identify a blue collar work ethic that the average joe can relate to in life!

And while Sawx fans are loyal, they are definitely not in a league with Steelers fans!

The Patriot
02-22-2008, 11:30 AM
Obviously you do not understand the impact that the Pittsburgh Steelers have on it's fanbase. So before you claim that we don't understand real fanhood you might want to check your NFL History books.

You see for as much as the Red Sawx identify the New England area, the Steelers not only identify a geographical location - they identify people, they identify a blue collar work ethic that the average joe can relate to in life!

And while Sawx fans are loyal, they are definitely not in a league with Steelers fans!

I have to disagree. While the Steelers may represent the working class, they are from a newer more idustrial generation arising around the WWII period. The Red Sox began playing in Boston at the turn of the century, 2 years before the first flying machine. Way back during the Civil War they were the Cincinnati Red Stockings and were the very first American sports franchise. After moving to Boston they have since become the city's identity for the last hundred years. They've even developed their own folklore. The Celtics and Patriots have both had their runs but were never listed as the top team in town. Sox fans are more than just loyal.

bradderick
02-22-2008, 11:43 AM
As a Steelers fan living here in Pats territory, I have used that moniker for years. And yes, it does expalin the way they drive as well. BTW I live in Bristol, Conn.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

stlrtruck
02-22-2008, 11:55 AM
I have to disagree. While the Steelers may represent the working class, they are from a newer more idustrial generation arising around the WWII period. The Red Sox began playing in Boston at the turn of the century, 2 years before the first flying machine. Way back during the Civil War they were the Cincinnati Red Stockings and were the very first American sports franchise. After moving to Boston they have since become the city's identity for the last hundred years. They've even developed their own folklore. The Celtics and Patriots have both had their runs but were never listed as the top team in town. Sox fans are more than just loyal.

Then this is where we will have to agree to disagree. Just because a team has been around longer doesn't mean that gives it an automatic as far as being the tops.

As for developing a folklore, try developing a nation. While you might have Sawx fans across this country they are far and few in between. Now step back and take a look at Steelers Fans - there are Fan Clubs around the US specifically designed for STEELERS fans. Don't see much of that for the sawx...

While you might relish in Red Sox Country - remember they play in Steelers Nation!!!!

The Patriot
02-22-2008, 02:14 PM
Then this is where we will have to agree to disagree. Just because a team has been around longer doesn't mean that gives it an automatic as far as being the tops.

As for developing a folklore, try developing a nation. While you might have Sawx fans across this country they are far and few in between. Now step back and take a look at Steelers Fans - there are Fan Clubs around the US specifically designed for STEELERS fans. Don't see much of that for the sawx...

While you might relish in Red Sox Country - remember they play in Steelers Nation!!!!

Alright. Two different sports are hard to compare. But FYI there is a Red Sox Nation. We outnumber in places like San Diego and Arizona.

stlrtruck
02-22-2008, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE= We outnumber in places like San Diego and Arizona.[/QUOTE]

LOL You're killing me now. :toofunny:

STEELERS NATION - we outnumber everywhere!!!

The Patriot
02-22-2008, 04:30 PM
LOL You're killing me now. :toofunny:

STEELERS NATION - we outnumber everywhere!!!

Um...maybe in your mind. :lost:

The Patriot
02-22-2008, 04:52 PM
Hey I think this video suites the thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJpZ9TFmRS0

dragtruk
02-22-2008, 05:08 PM
Hey I think this video suites the thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJpZ9TFmRS0

That video sums up Boston fans in a nutshell. Or should I say a used crack baggie.:flap:

TeeJay
02-23-2008, 12:46 AM
Let's stop beating about the bush....or Mass Hole as it's now affectionately termed and just call then profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterS.:thumbsup:

That was so much funnier without the profanity filter...well it was to me! :thumbsup:....and all that for 5 letters.

Although, I do have to hold my hand up and say........hey...let's not forget the true Pats Fan...the die hard....you know they've been there since 1999.

stlrtruck
02-25-2008, 07:22 AM
Um...maybe in your mind. :lost:

I'll tell you what. Next time the patriots* play an away game, let's say Miami - count the number of patriot* fans in the building. Then the next time the Steelers play in Miami - count the number of Steelers fans.

Better yet - this next season count the number of Steelers fans in gillette stadium. Then when the patriots* play in Pittsburgh you can play a similar game to Find Waldo - except it's called, "Find the Ma$$hole"

And I've noticed that you've since changed your signature from the patriots* to the bruins - how quickly we desire to move forward. :toofunny: (it's sort of like saying :cheer: look at me I'm a patriots* fan - OH WAIT it's hockey season (LOL), while you're changing sigs don't forget spring training starts this week.

The Patriot
02-25-2008, 04:11 PM
I'll tell you what. Next time the patriots* play an away game, let's say Miami - count the number of patriot* fans in the building. Then the next time the Steelers play in Miami - count the number of Steelers fans.

Better yet - this next season count the number of Steelers fans in gillette stadium. Then when the patriots* play in Pittsburgh you can play a similar game to Find Waldo - except it's called, "Find the Ma$$hole" Miami fans don't even buy tickets anymore. I'll win that bet. But we're not talking about the Patriots we're talking about the Red Sox.

And I've noticed that you've since changed your signature from the patriots* to the bruins - how quickly we desire to move forward. :toofunny: (it's sort of like saying :cheer: look at me I'm a patriots* fan - OH WAIT it's hockey season (LOL), while you're changing sigs don't forget spring training starts this week.
What? I can't root for Boston's other teams? That's a new rule. :blah:Besides it helps me blend in.

stlrtruck
02-26-2008, 07:41 AM
What? I can't root for Boston's other teams? That's a new rule. :blah:Besides it helps me blend in.

I'm not saying you can't root for the other team, I just noticed how quickly the avatar changed - that's all. I mean I follow the Pens and the Pirates but when it comes down to it - Steelers is the be all end all.

But I wouldn't expect, with how the wind changes up yonder, anyone would understand that mentality.

And sorry but with the username (The Patriot) - doesn't matter what you do with your avatar - you won't blend in.

Lord Stiller
02-26-2008, 08:02 AM
The Pittsburgh Pirates were around just as long as the Red Sox. They actually played each other in the first world series

The difference between Boston and Pittsburgh is there are a lot tougher people in da 'burgh and a lot of b!tches like The Patriot in Boston. Afterall, gay marriage is legal in Boston right? buncha fags up there

tony hipchest
02-26-2008, 11:00 AM
since im all for originality, how bout SpongeBill SquareTom's "Krabby Patties"?

after all, their incessant whining and overall understanding of the game and its rules is quite jeuvenile and cartoonish...

The Patriot
02-26-2008, 12:04 PM
The Pittsburgh Pirates were around just as long as the Red Sox. They actually played each other in the first world series

The difference between Boston and Pittsburgh is there are a lot tougher people in da 'burgh and a lot of b!tches like The Patriot in Boston. Afterall, gay marriage is legal in Boston right? buncha fags up there

Keep your fantasies to yourself, pal. I'm here to talk football. But since you asked, you and your man could start a family up here. We've reserved Rhode Island just for that.

Dino 6 Rings
02-29-2008, 02:16 PM
Keep your fantasies to yourself, pal. I'm here to talk football. But since you asked, you and your man could start a family up here. We've reserved Rhode Island just for that.

I must admit, the use of the word "Pal" makes me smile. That's my favorite word to use when I need to get my way from unhelpful staff at stores or on the phone.

"Listen up Pal"

Great word.

HometownGal
02-29-2008, 03:51 PM
I call them the same thing I've always called them . . . .

Di ckheads. :thumbsup:

NV STEELERS 723
02-29-2008, 08:00 PM

I so agree HTG !

NJarhead
02-29-2008, 08:25 PM

Why don't we just to refer to them as..., Them.

The Patriot
02-29-2008, 08:36 PM
Why don't we just to refer to them as..., Them.

Sure thing, them.

NJarhead
02-29-2008, 08:55 PM
Sure thing, them.

That's what we used to say when we flew over P-Town.., "There they are."

The Patriot
02-29-2008, 09:08 PM
That's what we used to say when we flew over P-Town.., "There they are."

Right before you landed for Spring Break?

NJarhead
02-29-2008, 09:14 PM
Right before you landed for Spring Break?

Sorry, never done that. Is it fun? I guess that's one more thing we just don't have in common.

The Patriot
02-29-2008, 09:18 PM
Sorry, never done that. Is it fun? I guess that's one more thing we just don't have in common.

You should try dating women for a change. :tt02:

NJarhead
02-29-2008, 09:27 PM
You should try dating women for a change. :tt02:

I've dated many my friend. And I'm happy to say that, unlike you, I don't need the use of a credit card to get one to talk to me. :tt02:

The Patriot
02-29-2008, 09:40 PM
I've dated many my friend. And I'm happy to say that, unlike you, I don't need the use of a credit card to get one to talk to me. :tt02:

Okay, I'll give you this round. :cheers:

NJarhead
02-29-2008, 09:41 PM
Okay, I'll give you this round. :cheers:

:cheers: Have a good weekend....up there....with them. :wink02: