PDA

View Full Version : Banged Up Ravens

Atlanta Dan
10-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Following injury report came out this evening.

"Winless on the road and in serious danger of falling out of playoff contention, the last-place Baltimore Ravens will likely be without linebacker Ray Lewis and safety Ed Reed when they face the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday night."

It will be Steeler alumni QB night with Anthony Wright and (dare we hope?) the one and only Kordell Stewart.

Steelers need to take control of next Monday's game from the beginning as a soft part of the schedule commences,

Ravens are a mess and it could not happen to a more deserving head coach :)

BurghThing
10-24-2005, 07:49 PM
If we let them across the 50 I would think it a moral victory for them, and a humbling defeat for us.

This game should resemble the Penn State game last week. Minus the 10 points Ill scored.

Koopa
10-24-2005, 07:49 PM
damn i was hopeing to see bettis run over ray lewis. oh well it just makes the game that much easier and it's probably going to be an ugly lopsided game

Tim
10-24-2005, 09:42 PM
I wonder if Ben will need to throw the ball even once?

BlitzburghRockCity
10-24-2005, 10:04 PM
awe damn, u mean ray ray cant come out and play !! and here I wanted to see Kreider knock his head off on a crushing block again ! Jerome to just flat out run over him, and willie to blow past him so fast his head would spin off !!

We need to put them outta their misery early, plain and simple !!! Stomp their hearts into submission from the outset !

TasmanianTroy271
10-24-2005, 10:17 PM
Someone needs to take out Wright so we can see Kordell play. that'd be sooo good.

SteelProven
10-24-2005, 10:46 PM
Someone needs to take out Wright so we can see Kordell play. that'd be sooo good.

LMAO :chuckle:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-24-2005, 11:32 PM

Im sure Troy will be happy to oblige you if he gets the chance :grin:

Prosdo
10-25-2005, 12:23 AM
I want to see Kordell in that game. Would be pretty nice to see our guys sack him a few times.

Ambridge
10-25-2005, 08:08 AM
We need to put them outta their misery early, plain and simple !!! Stomp their hearts into submission from the outset !

No submission and no surrender.

Iron City Hangover
10-25-2005, 08:38 AM
I wonder if Ben will need to throw the ball even once?
Does he ever? Ranked 38th in the league in passing attempts a game at 20 per. :oops:

You guys need to wipe out the Rats while you got the chance.

Suitanim
10-25-2005, 09:15 AM
I'd say the Ravens are actually a better team w/o J. and Ray Lewis' services. Chester Taylor is a far more productive player this year running the ball, and Ray is old and fat and running on reputation. Wright is a better QB than Boller, as well. Ed Reed not playing would hurt them, though...

Iron City Hangover
10-25-2005, 09:17 AM
I'd say the Ravens are actually a better team w/o J. and Ray Lewis' services. Chester Taylor is a far more productive player this year running the ball, and Ray is old and fat and running on reputation. Wright is a better QB than Boller, as well. Ed Reed not playing would hurt them, though...
Any QB is better than Boller.

RoethlisBURGHer
10-25-2005, 10:12 AM
We're gonna stomp this team.

I love how everyone's still like "they are still in playoff contention".Well,personally,I don't think they are....and after Monday night...we'll make sure they're not.

ironcitychef
10-25-2005, 10:47 AM
Does he ever? Ranked 38th in the league in passing attempts a game at 20 per. :oops:

You guys need to wipe out the Rats while you got the chance.

Cause the Bengals won't be able to?

Iron City Hangover
10-25-2005, 10:53 AM
Cause the Bengals won't be able to?
That was relevant to my post.

ironcitychef
10-25-2005, 10:54 AM
That was relevant to my post.

:rolleyes: Yes thats the point.

Iron City Hangover
10-25-2005, 11:00 AM
:rolleyes: Yes thats the point.
Sarcasm - A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule

The Bengals had nothing to do with my statement that the Steelers HAD to beat the Ravens. My response back to you was a sarcastic acknowledgement of the thoughtless application of the Bengals to the Steelers / Ravens matchup.

SteelR1
10-25-2005, 11:08 AM
I do not like the Ratbirds!!!

Iron City Hangover
10-25-2005, 11:20 AM
Can't stand them either. Ray Lewis should be serving a life sentence.