SteelCityMan786
01-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Take advantage of the penalty boys!!!

SteelCityMan786
01-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Come on. Need to get up in their grill.

SteelCityMan786
01-01-2009, 06:58 PM
This D apparently doesn't want to make a comeback.

SteelCityMan786
01-01-2009, 07:03 PM
This team doesn't want it and continues to show it.

Carolina Steelers
01-01-2009, 07:03 PM
USC is just to fast on the Defense side of the ball

SteelCityMan786
01-01-2009, 07:04 PM
USC is just to fast on the Defense side of the ball

They've had very little to no answers.

SteelCityMan786
01-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Come on guys. REGARDLESS, lets make this a respectable game.

Godfather
01-01-2009, 07:10 PM
I wish Mushberger would give it a rest. Can't he just dress up in a Song Girl uniform and meet the Southern Cal team under the bleachers so we don't have to listen to him?

Clue train, dude:

1) The condoms don't deserve to be in Miami. They would finish third in the Big XII South.

2) The Pac-10 isn't getting dissed because of East Coast media biased. They got dissed because they put up a poor OOC showing in the regular season.

3) They are not a true national dynasty. They have one crystal this decade. If Oklahoma wins next week they're clearly the team of the decade. They are a dynasty within their weak conference, and as far as bowls go they get a home game against a slow Big Ten team.

Carolina Steelers
01-01-2009, 07:10 PM
why go for 3?

SteelCityMan786
01-01-2009, 07:11 PM
KEVIN KELLY'S KICK IS GOOD
Penn State 17, USC 38

SteelCityMan786
01-01-2009, 07:12 PM
I wish Mushberger would give it a rest. Can't he just dress up in a Song Girl uniform and meet the Southern Cal team under the bleachers so we don't have to listen to him?

Clue train, dude:

1) The condoms don't deserve to be in Miami. They would finish third in the Big XII South.

2) The Pac-10 isn't getting dissed because of East Coast media biased. They got dissed because they put up a poor OOC showing in the regular season.

3) They are not a true national dynasty. They have one crystal this decade. If Oklahoma wins next week they're clearly the team of the decade. They are a dynasty within their weak conference, and as far as bowls go they get a home game against a slow Big Ten team.

They've been slow today at least.

SteelCityMan786
01-01-2009, 07:25 PM
TOUCHDOWN JORDAN NORWOOD
KEVIN KELLY'S KICK IS GOOD
Penn State 24, USC 38

djmanjt
01-01-2009, 07:27 PM
guess my prediction is off
i said 35 penn state 31 usc

SteelCityMan786
01-01-2009, 07:44 PM
No Matter the score, I'm still proud of the fact that they tried to fight back.

Polamalu Princess
01-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Okay...great season anyway - see you all next season!

djmanjt
01-01-2009, 08:04 PM
nope back to WVU all the way!!
:tt02:

SteelCityMan786
01-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Yep. Before you know it, April 25th will be here and we will get a look at a team that I feel could be great next year to if they get weapons in the WR core for next year.

Right Now this would probably be their opening line
Offense
QB-Darryl Clark or Kevin Newsome
RB-Stephfon Green
RB-Evan Royster
WR-Graham Zug
WR-Brett Brackett
TE-Mickey Shuler/Andrew Quarless
LT-Gerald Cadogan(If Redshirt has not been burnt)/DeOn'tae Pannell
LG-Johnny Troutman
C-Quinn Barham
RG-Stephan Wisinewski
RT-Dennis Landolt

Defense
DE-Maurice Evans
DT-Ollie Ogbu
DT-Jarred Odrick
DE-Aaron Maybin
LB-Bani Gbadyu/Josh Hull
LB-Sean Lee
LB-Navarro Bowman
CB-AJ Wallace
CB-D'Anton Lynn
FS-Drew Astronio
SS-Michael Mauti

Special Teams
K-Colin Wagner
P-Jeremy Boone
KR-Chaz Powell
PR-Chaz Powell

Nice Dpeth Chart as of now. We'll see things as they go into next year.

This will be one interesting offseason.

Possible Draft Declarations

This team returns 8 Offensive Starters and 8 Defensive Starters(Sean Lee is from 2007) That's a decent amount coming back along with the other extra parts.

revefsreleets
01-02-2009, 08:57 AM
I disagree with the assessment that USC would finish 3rd in the Big 12 South. When they play to potential with motivation (as they did against OSU and PSU), they are as good as any team in the Country. Problem is that Carroll is too loosey-goosey and lackadaisical and they ALWAYS slack off for a game or two a year. That defense is spectacular...I was surprised PSU hung 24 on them, considering they only gave up what? 58 points in the other 12 games they played?

All in all, no surprises...USC was the superior team and it would have taken a Trojan hangover for the Lions to pull the upset. As for the BIg 10, not a great showing so far. Northwestern and MSU surprised because both were clearly overmatched on paper in their bowl games but both put in good appearances. Iowa surprised. Wisconsin puked out bad. Now it's up to OSU to pull the upset.

lilyoder6
01-02-2009, 10:54 AM
after watching the game last night and the past 2 yrs of osu in the NC.. i beginning to think that the month lay over is killing the big 10 teams here...

i mean psu avg 3 pen. a game and they had like 10 in the game which was effing huge.. depending on how osu does i think the big 10 needs to do something bout the month lay-over b/c obv it's affecting the teams when bowl time comes around

SteelCityMan786
01-02-2009, 11:23 AM
I disagree with the assessment that USC would finish 3rd in the Big 12 South. When they play to potential with motivation (as they did against OSU and PSU), they are as good as any team in the Country. Problem is that Carroll is too loosey-goosey and lackadaisical and they ALWAYS slack off for a game or two a year. That defense is spectacular...I was surprised PSU hung 24 on them, considering they only gave up what? 58 points in the other 12 games they played?

All in all, no surprises...USC was the superior team and it would have taken a Trojan hangover for the Lions to pull the upset. As for the BIg 10, not a great showing so far. Northwestern and MSU surprised because both were clearly overmatched on paper in their bowl games but both put in good appearances. Iowa surprised. Wisconsin puked out bad. Now it's up to OSU to pull the upset.

The jury is out with me.

I still don't think USC saw the real Penn State team yesterday for the entire game. it sickens me, but on the bright side, they at least tried to fight back.

after watching the game last night and the past 2 yrs of osu in the NC.. i beginning to think that the month lay over is killing the big 10 teams here...

i mean psu avg 3 pen. a game and they had like 10 in the game which was effing huge.. depending on how osu does i think the big 10 needs to do something bout the month lay-over b/c obv it's affecting the teams when bowl time comes around

That will soon be removed. I think if not next year, then in 2010, the Big Ten's regular season ends the same week as Thanksgiving. I'm HIGHLY in favor of this rule. Although that may mean less kids going away for Thanksgiving.