PDA

View Full Version : Now we know where Romo's new money is going

TackleMeBen
01-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Beleaguered Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo and his movie (http://perezhilton.com/2008-01-19-tony-yoko-romo#) star former reality TV star girlfriend, Jessica Simpson, were spotted getting some grub at Joe Cotton's BBQ in Robstown, Texas this past weekend while on their way to go hunting.

Yee haw!

A plate at Joe's is $15. Romo left a $300 tip.

He must still be feeling guilty for Cabogate and the whole choking thing last weekend!

http://perezhilton.com/2008-01-19-tony-yoko-romo

83-Steelers-43
01-22-2008, 01:49 PM
Media needs to give it a rest. It's getting old. The guy has a g/f for Pete's sake, a hot one to say the least. I'm sure he's not the only one in the NFL. From what I've seen, the guy has a good attitude and personality. I'm sure there are other athlete's out there that actually deserve the heat this guy has taken over the last month.

Maybe someday they will let it go. I doubt it though, because some people eat this crap up. The guy is a big tipper, good for him. It's better than being cheap. I can now get a full nights sleep knowing Tony Romo tips well. Media, let it go. Please.

fansince'76
01-22-2008, 01:53 PM
Who gives a damn about Romo? :coffee:

TackleMeBen
01-22-2008, 01:55 PM
i think they were more impressed with the fact he left a $300 tip..lol

tony hipchest
01-22-2008, 02:00 PM
....while on their way to go hunting.
:dang:

please.... NEVER put a loaded gun in her hand. id be a little scared with my loaded....

well, nevermind.

anyways, i think id rather go hunting with dick cheney or bobby knight.

so, what did the leper say to the prostitute? "keep the tip."

83-Steelers-43
01-22-2008, 02:04 PM
BREAKING NEWS:

Manning gives waiter $300.01 tip
Bullshit-Gazette
January 22, 2008

In earth shattering NFL news, Eli Manning tipped a waiter $350.01. Our new shtick here at the Bullshit-Gazette is to follow NFL quarterbacks around all day long and find out what they tip. We want to know and we know you want to know. You must know. You need to know.

Next week, Brett Favre.

www.whogivesadamn.com

BlastFurnace
01-22-2008, 02:10 PM
What single guy wouldn't want to date Jessica Simpson. They need to lay off the kid. Romo is a good guy. Just plays for the hated Dallas Cowboys.

83-Steelers-43
01-22-2008, 02:10 PM
:dang:

please.... NEVER put a loaded gun in her hand. id be a little scared with my loaded....

well, nevermind.

anyways, i think id rather go hunting with dick cheney or bobby knight.

so, what did the leper say to the prostitute? "keep the tip."

Now that is scary. She is hot, but that girl with a gun is just scary. I would rather go hunting with Elizabeth Taylor...

t4r6Wq5qq7I&NR=1

TackleMeBen
01-22-2008, 02:15 PM
Next week, Brett Favre.

will he or wont he retire... that question will be answered in the next issue..lol

fansince'76
01-22-2008, 02:19 PM
What single guy wouldn't want to date Jessica Simpson. They need to lay off the kid. Romo is a good guy. Just plays for the hated Dallas Cowboys.

Ironic thing is it's not the media who wrote it - just another blogger with no life who is under the mistaken impression that what they say is actually important. :coffee:

83-Steelers-43
01-22-2008, 02:21 PM

Following his every move, who he dates, where and when he vacations (then blaming it on a loss) for a full freakin' season is just a little much. Like I said though, some idiots eat it up and love it. Maybe I just don't get 'it'?

tony hipchest
01-22-2008, 03:43 PM
i bet romo took her on an infamous "snipe" hunt.

BREAKING NEWS:

Romo Shot in Hunting Prank Gone Bad
Bullshit-Gazette
January 22, 2008

Tony Romo is in critical condition after appearantly being accidentally shot in the groin with a 12 guage shotgun by new gal pal Jessica Simpson.

In a statement issued from her cell, an obviously confused Jessica said she became disoriented. "I did not know if we were looking for the "chicken of the sea" or the "fish of the land".

When told they were hunting deer she said "do they make cans that big"?

Next week, Brett Favre.

www.whogivesadamn.com

Stlrs4Life
01-24-2008, 05:54 PM
Jessica Simpson Dumped by Tony Romo?

By Christi Hall
Jan 23, 2008

Is it all over for Jessica Simpson and Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo? The pair have certainly had a rocky start to their relationship and many have speculated that Jessica and especially her father Joe Simpson were using the NFL quarterback for nothing more than publicity for Jessica's struggling career. That didn't turn out so well when Jessica was dubbed a jinx by Cowboys fans as she was blamed for their early playoff exit.

A report earlier from Star Magazine claimed that in an effort to revive her career, Texan Jessica Simpson was "going back to her roots and recording a country album in Nashville and she wanted Tony to help promote it by singing a duet with her."

"Jessica has been schooled in publicity tricks by her manager dad, Joe, and she know that a duet with Tony will attract major attention,? and insider tells Star. Now OK! Magazine says that Tony has had enough and wants out. They claim that he has tired of the buxom blonde and has given her the "Can't we be friends" line.

So far, according to the report in this week's magazine, Jessica isn't giving up. The story claims that she Tony believes that she is "too high maintenance." Perhaps he should have stayed with the very grounded and gorgeous Carrie Underwood.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman...72618423.shtml

Jeremy
01-24-2008, 05:56 PM
If you're a public figure, this is something you're going to have to endure. When you fate Jessica Simpson, you also have to deal with her father.

Romo brought this on himself. It's time for him to grow up.

fansince'76
01-26-2008, 08:25 AM
A report earlier from Star Magazine claimed that in an effort to revive her career, Texan Jessica Simpson was "going back to her roots and recording a country album in Nashville and she wanted Tony to help promote it by singing a duet with her."

Nothing a talent transplant wouldn't cure. Being hot only gets you so far and keeps you "on top" only so long. I hope her daddy invested her money well.

Rhee Rhee
01-27-2008, 02:27 AM
wtf how is romo tipping $300... if i ever wait on an NFL player i'll be expecting nothing less than $100

ShutDown24
01-27-2008, 02:38 AM
Wow, the guy leaves a $300 tip and the only thing people can focus on is how 'wrong it is' that he is doing all of this 'celebrity stuff'. What a joke, I hope Romo lives his life how he wants to. It has to blow knowing everything you do will be the under the microscope. And of course he knew that when he chose his profession but still.

Hines0wnz
01-27-2008, 02:40 PM
Eh, who cares.