PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the ranks of the losers Baltimore!

Jeremy
01-23-2008, 02:52 PM
Welcome....your hosts are the Arizona Cardinals! (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3210229)

You have got to be kidding me. Cam Cameron? The entire football world and this guy picks his old boss to run the offense in his first NFL gig?

This is going to be ugly for the Ravens.

tony hipchest
01-23-2008, 02:57 PM
kinda funny that nobody is rushing to give brian billick work. not even atlanta wants to give him an interview. :dang:

Jeremy
01-23-2008, 03:01 PM
This is the Good 'Ole Boys network on steroids. An unknown coach is going to put his offense in the hands on a man who will probably go down as the worst head coach in the history of the NFL. This on a team that was horrible on offense last year. Yes, I know that he was the coordinator for the San Diego offense last season when they were so good. But how much confidence is your team going to have in you when you make this kind of hire.

Honestly.....this is why the NFL still needs the Rooney Rule.

fansince'76
01-23-2008, 03:15 PM
An unknown coach is going to put his offense in the hands on a man who will probably go down as the worst head coach in the history of the NFL.

Even worse than Rich Kotite? I dunno....

Jeremy
01-23-2008, 03:24 PM
Even worse than Rich Kotite? I dunno....

He had one season and his team was lucky to win one game. That same team under almost any other coach would have had a chance at a .500 season. They were blasted all year long in the media and for good reason. One win with that team is simply unacceptable.

But to take that man and hire him to fix the offensive woes of the Baltimore Ravens in questionable at best and insane at worst.

SteelCityMan786
01-23-2008, 03:36 PM
Wow, Jeremy you are right. That is a one hell of a dumb move by the ravens Front Office. This guy just coached a team to go 1-15 one year to get fired before the next.

The Duke
01-23-2008, 03:38 PM
I don't know,I think Cameron is just more suited for a O Coordinator job than a head coaching job, so maybe he'll be fine

I know I know, it's the ravens, but this is the same guy that lead the offense in which LT scored 31 touchdowns in a season, maybe it will be a good hire. I'm hoping it isn't, but don't sink the guy just yet

Jeremy
01-23-2008, 03:41 PM
I don't know,I think Cameron is just more suited for a O Coordinator job that a head coaching job, so maybe he'll be fine

I know I know, it's the ravens, but this is the same guy that lead the offense in which LT scored 31 touchdowns in a season, maybe it will be a good hire. I'm hoping it isn't, but don't sink the guy just yet

Was that the coordinator or was that LT? Besides, what's the message to your players here?

Maybe they won't care that their new coach just had a 1-15 football team and used to be your new coach's boss. But then again, maybe they will.

tony hipchest
01-23-2008, 04:06 PM
in cams defense, his lone win was against the ravens.

perhaps they were blown away by what they saw in that game! :sofunny:

lilyoder6
01-23-2008, 04:11 PM
cam is a good OC.. and he might be able to turn's balt off around... his HC career should be done..

HometownGal
01-23-2008, 05:39 PM
cam is a good OC.. and he might be able to turn's balt off around... his HC career should be done..

If he sends McNair to the old folks home and ships Kyle Boller on the first train out of Baltimoronville, you could be right.

Jeremy
01-23-2008, 07:26 PM
Losers are loser.

He was a loser at Indiana, he had some success at San Diego, and he was a loser in Miami.

Once a loser Cam, always a loser.

lilyoder6
01-23-2008, 10:18 PM
troy smith did show a bit of light at qb for them...

Rhee Rhee
01-24-2008, 03:53 AM
I don't know,I think Cameron is just more suited for a O Coordinator job than a head coaching job, so maybe he'll be fine

reminds me a bit of norv turner...

ANYWAY cameron was a close friend of the ginn's and being a close friend of th ginns basically makes u a close friend of troy smith... i wonder if cam is gonna give troy a shot.. i would...

STEELtownHAVOX
01-24-2008, 06:41 AM
troy smith did show a bit of light at qb for them...

this is true. also, mcgahee is a stud rb too.

Jeremy
01-24-2008, 08:20 AM
I don't mean to start a thing here, but Is there anyone you like? Is there anythign you are not sore about? Jeez, go on down to ILikeToBitch.com

If you believe that's the way I am, don't open a thread I start.

lilyoder6
01-24-2008, 09:09 AM
they have some good ppl.. but with really no good wr's and there oline going downhill a lil .. they are goind to need some off weapons at wr, and better lineman for this yr and in the future