PDA

View Full Version : Giants Osi Umenyiora stirs the pot

tony hipchest
01-24-2008, 01:52 PM
...and theyre off!

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1068680

Last night on HBO?s ?Inside the NFL,? Umenyiora had some less than flattering words to say about Matt Light [stats], implying the Patriots [team stats] left tackle and Tom Brady [stats]?s chief bodyguard is a dirty player.

Umenyiora called Light out for ?doing a couple of things that you know he shouldn?t have been? when the teams met in the regular-season finale on Dec. 29.

:huh: big deal!

of course the patriots are spackling this article to their BB with copious amounts of jizz. :jerkit:

Umenyiora?s remarks, however, are coming 11 days shy of a Super Bowl date with the Patriots, who are the masters of utilizing bulletin-board material. Whatever his motivation, Umenyiora?s comments will be used to add spark and spice to the proceedings before and after the teams get to Arizona.

:rolleyes:

Maybe this is a tit-for-tat game. After the Pats? 38-35 win at the Meadowlands, safety Rodney Harrison [stats] accused Giants wide receiver Plaxico Burress of being a dirty player. :busted: :toofunny: :busted:

Yesterday morning on San Diego?s XX Sports Radio 1090, the Chargers center reiterated his belief that the defensive end plays dirty and added a new wrinkle. He now claims Seymour head-butted an unspecified Chargers coach during warmups.

Seymour was jawing with Chargers left tackle Marcus McNeill before last week?s AFC Championship Game, and at one point, a San Diego coach came out and led McNeill away. There did not, however, appear to be contact between Seymour and that coach.
and here i thought the patriots let their play do all the talking. what a bunch of fake frauds.

after the patriots intentionally took shots at LT's injured knee on the 1st series last weekend, i wouldnt mind somebody giving brady the haynsworth/geurode treatment.

nothing like the "American History X" curbside service or anything, but something significant.

ShutDown24
01-24-2008, 01:56 PM
I'm getting tired of hearing about "dirty" players. If it isn't caught it doesn't matter. Players need to stfu about this stuff and play.

fansince'76
01-24-2008, 01:58 PM
after the patriots intentionally took shots at LT's injured knee on the 1st series last weekend, i wouldnt mind somebody giving brady the haynsworth/geurode treatment.

....or the Turkey Joe Jones/Bradshaw treatment.

Jeremy
01-24-2008, 02:21 PM
Rodney Harrison [stats] accused Giants wide receiver Plaxico Burress of being a dirty player.

If anyone in the NFL should know what a dirty player looks like, it's Harrison.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-24-2008, 06:59 PM
If anyone in the NFL should know what a dirty player looks like, it's Harrison.

That's for sure. I hope next year, Hines Ward does him like he did Ed Reed.

lilyoder6
01-24-2008, 07:17 PM
i hate harrison.. he thinks he's so good, he needs to take some more hgh b4 the game

RoethlisBURGHer
01-24-2008, 07:20 PM
Harrison, Seymour, Wilfork, and Light are all dirty. I wouldn't mind them all getting career ending injuries next Sunday.

Rhee Rhee
01-27-2008, 01:15 AM
That's for sure. I hope next year, Hines Ward does him like he did Ed Reed.

ya that'll do rodney in for sure... everyone knows he's a glass slipper just waiting to be dropped...

LambertIsGod58
01-27-2008, 02:00 AM
....or the Turkey Joe Jones/Bradshaw treatment.

I'll never forget that hit on Bradshaw....and I'll bet Brad won't either. :dang: