PDA

View Full Version : Photo Finish

SteelersFever
12-06-2004, 11:51 AM
Wow, what a game! Although the score may not influence that, it was a hard-fought battle between two teams unwilling to succumb. In all honesty, I'm surprised we won, being penalized 11/82 yards doesn't help. Stupid mistakes almost cost us the game. Anyway, 11-1 and still soaring!

Prosdo
12-06-2004, 02:11 PM
Definately a close one. But is it just me or were some of those penalty calls a little odd? Just asking to see if someone else feels some of the penalty calls were off too. I'm not saying oh it was so close because of the calls. Our defense needs to set back up to their level and all.

SteelersFever
12-06-2004, 03:03 PM
Absolutely, some calls were horrible. But, if penalties dictate a game, then you're not playing well enough.

Prosdo
12-06-2004, 04:57 PM
I agree completely. I was just curious as to if I was alone on my feelings. Nice to know it's not just me thinking the refs were crazy lol. Thanks for the reply Mike.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-10-2004, 03:38 PM
these are games, that right up until, even last season, we would have lost. This Steelers team is unlike others in years past, where they get too full of themselves and end up with a let down. These guys are focused, and working hard. the sky is the limit as long as we take it game at a time.

Prosdo
12-11-2004, 09:54 PM
This team seems confident but humble which is nice to see. I like their philosophy of every week saying were 0-0. I think it works for them.