PDA

View Full Version : jim mora doing smelling salts on sideline...

tony hipchest
10-25-2005, 04:58 PM
hilarious- this dude is sharing hits off of the old smelling salt tube with players during games! he likes it. i think hes hooked!

i bet most coaches just drink coffee!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2005, 05:32 PM
if gets any kinda hyped up during games like his dad used too..he shouldnt need anything but maybe a downer to relax alittle :grin:

Iron City Hangover
10-25-2005, 08:15 PM
hilarious- this dude is sharing hits off of the old smelling salt tube with players during games! he likes it. i think hes hooked!

i bet most coaches just drink coffee!
The guy is wired 24/7. I met him once when they were in town for a game. The guy was all hyped up at the hotel the night before the game.

tony hipchest
10-25-2005, 08:33 PM
The guy is wired 24/7. I met him once when they were in town for a game. The guy was all hyped up at the hotel the night before the game.

i always looked at him as a jon gruden type... now i know why!

Iron City Hangover
10-25-2005, 08:50 PM
i always looked at him as a jon gruden type... now i know why!
Just wait till they start roid testing coaches Jimmy... :bouncy:

tony hipchest
10-25-2005, 09:09 PM
Just wait till they start roid testing coaches Jimmy... :bouncy:
lol. cowhers jaw might get suspended for 4 games.....

Iron City Hangover
10-26-2005, 08:21 AM
lol. cowhers jaw might get suspended for 4 games.....
He will not. He will be too busy winning the Super Bowl. People need to leave Bill's chin alone. He is a proven winner despite the enormity of his chin.

Steel - X
10-26-2005, 09:35 AM
"Smelling Salt?! Don' talk about smelling Salt! Are you kidding me? Smelling Salt?

Ambridge
10-26-2005, 07:38 PM
"Smelling Salt?! Don' talk about smelling Salt! Are you kidding me? Smelling Salt?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/scorecard/08/05/interviews/p1_mora_Elsa.jpg
"That's just Diddly Poo"!!

Iron City Hangover
10-27-2005, 06:00 AM
Those Mora's. There has to be extra flouride in their drinking water.

Steel - X
10-27-2005, 08:35 AM
Some Classics

"We couldn't do diddly-pooh offensively. We couldn't make a first down. We didn't run the ball. We didn't try to run the ball. We couldn't complete a pass. We sucked. We sucked. It was a horseass performance in the second half. Horseass!"

"We've thrown five interceptions returned for touchdowns. That might be a league record. And we've still got six games left, so there's no telling how many we'll have. I mean, it's absolutely pitiful to play like that. Horrible! Just horrible!"

"That was a horseshit performance in the second half, horse shit!"

"We were terrible, absolutely terrible! It was an embarrassing, shameful coaching and playing by the New Orleans Saints. I couldn't be more upset, and those players in there ought to be upset."

"We gave it away. We gave them the friggin' game. In my opinion, that sucked. ... We got our ass totally kicked. Holy crap. I don't know who the hell we think we are when we do something like that!"

"I'm totally embarrassed, and I'm totally ashamed. We got our ass kicked in the second half. It sucked. It stunk. Cause they just blocked better, were more tougher, more physical, coached better, did everything better. We sucked!"

tony hipchest
10-20-2006, 10:25 AM
mora has since kicked his smelling salt habit, citing the improper message it sends to kids.

he better break them out this week though. i say he takes his first hit by late 1st quarter and is a full blown addict again by the beginning of the 4th.