PDA

View Full Version : Lord Stiller Mock Draft (Rd 1)

Lord Stiller
01-25-2008, 11:06 AM
1. Miami - Glenn Dorsey/ DT
2. St. Louis - Jake Long/ OT
3. Atlanta - Darren McFadden/ RB
4. Oakland - Chris Long/ DE
5. Kansas City - Ryan Clady/ OT
6. New York (J) - Vernon Gholston/ DE
7. New England - Mike Jenkins/ CB
8. Baltimore - Matt Ryan/ QB
9. Cincinnati - Dan Conner/ LB
10. New Orleans - Kenny Phillips/ S
11. Buffalo - Sedrick Ellis/DT
12. Denver - Keith Rivers/ OLB
13. Carolina - Sam Baker/ OT
14. Chicago - Andre Woodson/ QB
15. Detroit - Leodis McKelvin/ CB
16. Arizona - Jonathan Stewart/ RB
17. Minnesota - Calais Campbell/ DE
18. Houston - Felix Jones/ RB
19. Philadelphia - Jeff Otah/ OT
20. Tampa - Brian Brohm/ QB
21. Washington - Derrick Harvey/ DE
22. Dallas - Desean Jackson/ WR
23. Pittsburgh - Chris Williams/ OT
24. Tennessee - Malcolm Kelly/ WR
25. Seattle - Rashard Mendenhall/ RB
26. Jaksonville - Limas Sweed/ WR
27. San Diego - DaJuan Morgan/ S
28. Dallas - Aqib Talib/ CB
29. Indy - Mario Manningham/ WR
30. Green Bay - Antoine Cason/ CB
31. New York (G) - Kentwan Balmer/ DT

I think I did pretty well, acouple reaches and I feel like I am forgetting someone of course! I really hope the Steelers get Chris Williams. I also hope he is good enough to start at LT and they can move Marvel Smith back to RT.

SCSTILLER
01-25-2008, 11:33 AM
I like your pick. I completely agree, Marvel needs to go back to RT. He is pretty good at LT, but would be better at RT as it is his original position.

ShutDown24
01-25-2008, 11:46 AM
Not too bad.. I don't see the Colts taking another receiver yet even with Marvin retiring (Gonzalez is planned to be his replacement) A few picks I don't agree with such as the aforementioned, but overall I think you had a lot of teams spot-on.

Lord Stiller
01-25-2008, 11:54 AM
Not too bad.. I don't see the Colts taking another receiver yet even with Marvin retiring (Gonzalez is planned to be his replacement) A few picks I don't agree with such as the aforementioned, but overall I think you had a lot of teams spot-on.

Thanks. I did have trouble with the Colts. I was also considering a DE like Phillip Merling.

ShutDown24
01-25-2008, 11:56 AM
Thanks. I did have trouble with the Colts. I was also considering a DE like Phillip Merling.

Yeah, as I was posting that I was taking into consieration how hard a team that is going to be to project. I didn't see a receiver coming at all last year so who knows though.

Steeler in Carolina
01-25-2008, 06:59 PM
I think it is interesting to see you have Chris Long going to the Raiders at #4. I wonder how Howie would feel about that.

MDSteel15
01-26-2008, 02:13 AM
I think it is interesting to see you have Chris Long going to the Raiders at #4. I wonder how Howie would feel about that.

That's a pick I wanted to make on mine but just couldn't give Al Davis the satisfaction.

Rhee Rhee
01-26-2008, 07:34 PM
good solid mock overall...

just 1 thing that's up in the air with me is andre woodson going so high...

i am constantly saying this again and again this guy is gonna fall to the second... that's where i see chicago taking him... he'll fall because of his release... athleticism and lack of accuracy...

he reminds me of woodley with us last year... some of us wwanted woodley in the first but we still landed him in the second AND got our future ILB... so im guessing that's how it goes with chicago

Galax Steeler
01-29-2008, 03:55 AM
Looks pretty good lord stiller that must have took some time and research I don't have the patience for it.

MDSteel15
01-29-2008, 04:52 PM
No way does Tampa take Brohm... I like him but "Chucky" is enamored with the QB from Deleware! That will be his pick in the 2nd round....

lilyoder6
01-29-2008, 05:53 PM
tampa has enough qb on there rosters..

MDSteel15
01-29-2008, 09:48 PM
They have 4 now but Parcells wants Simms in MIami and Garcia isn't leaving. One of the other 2 will probably get traded also with the Bucs wanting to draft the kid from Deleware...

Rhee Rhee
01-30-2008, 01:35 AM
tampa has enough qb on there rosters..

quality.. not quantity...

its bad especially if ur startin QB is almost as old as farve...

Elvis
01-30-2008, 03:05 PM
Yeah that is a nice mock there Lord Stiller. I would really like to see the Steelers take the OT from Boston College Gosder Cherilus, at 6' 7" and 315 lbs I think that he would be a nice fit at LT.

Rhee Rhee
01-31-2008, 04:35 AM
Yeah that is a nice mock there Lord Stiller. I would really like to see the Steelers take the OT from Boston College Gosder Cherilus, at 6' 7" and 315 lbs I think that he would be a nice fit at LT.

scouts have been sayin that his level of play on the right side of the line is MUCH higher than when he plays LT... i see his future in the nfl at RT