PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre @ Heinz Field

nojobny
01-25-2008, 06:55 PM
What do you think the chances are that we'll see Farve play in 2009 @ Heinz Field?

I think he's going to come back in 2008 b/c there's no way he can let that INT be his last play of his career. If he has another year like this one, do you think he'll stay on?

With the Packers coming to our house in '09, I think it would suck that we might miss seeing him by just one year.

Preacher
01-25-2008, 07:04 PM
What do you think the chances are that we'll see Farve play in 2009 @ Heinz Field?

I think he's going to come back in 2008 b/c there's no way he can let that INT be his last play of his career. If he has another year like this one, do you think he'll stay on?

With the Packers coming to our house in '09, I think it would suck that we might miss seeing him by just one year.

The way he is playing... who knows.

I also would LOVE to see Heinz Field give Favre a BIG applause when he steps on the field. Then crush him during the game, applauding all 20 sacks.. Then another BIG applause when Favre leaves the field when the game is over.

GBMelBlount
01-25-2008, 09:13 PM

I also would LOVE to see Heinz Field give Favre a BIG applause when he steps on the field. Then crush him...

I agree.

Jeremy
01-25-2008, 09:40 PM
I'd rather not see Heinz Field become a stop on the Brett Farve farewell tour.

SMR
01-25-2008, 10:40 PM

Am I correct in detecting a huge dislike of Favre in this thread? Please fill me in.

Jeremy
01-25-2008, 10:41 PM
Am I correct in detecting a huge dislike of Favre in this thread? Please fill me in.

Not at all. I just hate these sappy farewell tours that players have.

SMR
01-25-2008, 10:46 PM
Not at all. I just hate these sappy farewell tours that players have.

Oh, lol! Hey who is that "most hated man" in your sig?

SteelCityMan786
01-25-2008, 10:48 PM

I'd rather if that was the case, that we'd ruin his trip.

OneForTheToe
01-26-2008, 01:03 AM
More relevent to the Steelers: what are the chances of Hines playing at Heinz feild in 2009?

nojobny
01-26-2008, 02:56 AM

Very true

Rhee Rhee
01-26-2008, 08:46 PM
More relevent to the Steelers: what are the chances of Hines playing at Heinz feild in 2009?

no chance he leaves us.. now us leaving him is a different story... i hope the rooneys just keep him long enough so he can finish his career as a steeler

Hines0wnz
01-27-2008, 02:20 PM

I also would LOVE to see Heinz Field give Favre a BIG applause when he steps on the field. Then crush him during the game, applauding all 20 sacks.. Then another BIG applause when Favre leaves the field when the game is over.

Maybe he'll lay down like he did for Strahan a few years ago. :flap: