PDA

View Full Version : I know the Jets suck but you guys too

51JetsfaninPa51
10-25-2005, 10:16 PM
You guys did not face nobody really, I still thin your the best in your division because the Bengals are not real and the Ravens and Browns suck. But you guys did not face no one really besides the Chargers and the Jags. Jets fan 4 life baby Im out.

stand undefeated
10-25-2005, 10:17 PM
Haha, like I always say...

"Is this guy serious!?!?"

Go home.

tony hipchest
10-25-2005, 10:23 PM
You guys did not face nobody really, I still thin your the best in your division because the Bengals are not real and the Ravens and Browns suck. But you guys did not face no one really besides the Chargers and the Jags. Jets fan 4 life baby Im out.
conviniently left out the patriots who will stomp his team twqice.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2005, 10:24 PM
Go away Troll !!!

steelrzgirl
10-25-2005, 10:43 PM
bitter much? damn.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2005, 10:56 PM
If I had Vinnie as my QB, I'd be pretty resentful too!! :rofl: :rofl:

Koopa
10-25-2005, 11:03 PM
what do you mean BRC? he's their franchise qb, he's great, running for touchdowns and shit.

slashsteel
10-25-2005, 11:35 PM
Running for TD's ? ? You mean running for his life! LMFAO. Poor Vinnie.

J ust
E nd
T he
S eason

BlitzburghRockCity
10-26-2005, 12:53 AM
Now thats classic Slash !! :rofl:

BB2W
10-26-2005, 01:06 AM
:laughing: We beat the Jets twice last year...

J - E - T - S - SUCK! SUCK! SUCK!

Suitanim
10-26-2005, 09:02 AM
Hmmmm...what's the proper response?

"Wesa no good. Wesa no play nobody good. The Jets mooey mooey good. They got great QB in Vinnie. Mesa no likea the Steelers. Jar Jar out. Jets would die 4U! BFFL!"

Iron City Hangover
10-26-2005, 09:32 AM
You are an underevolved chimp.

The Steelers rule.

Here we go Steelers, here we go.

Iron City Hangover
10-26-2005, 09:34 AM
J-E-T-S suck suck suck!

The road to the Super Bowl ends in the city of Steel.

Suitanim
10-26-2005, 09:37 AM
You ran out of material pretty fast. How 'bout some more of those hilarious gut-busting emoticon-only threads?

Iron City Hangover
10-26-2005, 09:40 AM
You ran out of material pretty fast. How 'bout some more of those hilarious gut-busting emoticon-only threads?
I'm sorry, I'm too busy posting pictures of Jesus Cowher and watching people cry.

Or killing puppies.

Or getting rooms with other fans.

Or having my opinion removed because I didn't quote a major media outlet. Mark Madden is the smartest, most game-knowledgable sports writer alive. Home grown too.

GOOOOOOO STEELERS!

Suitanim
10-26-2005, 09:43 AM
How about drowning little kitties in front of small children? That seems like an activity a Misanthrope such as yourself might derive intense pleasure from...

Iron City Hangover
10-26-2005, 09:50 AM
How about drowning little kitties in front of small children? That seems like an activity a Misanthrope such as yourself might derive intense pleasure from...
Misanthrope, very good my son... but a misanthrope would drown the small children in front of the kitties instead since a misanthrope believes only in the vile destruction of mankind and not animals. But you knew that already, right?

Please, enlighten me with more incorrect references! :bouncy: and I'll even use little happy faces so you can squeal in delight!

Suitanim
10-26-2005, 10:13 AM
Incorrect. LOL.

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=misanthrope

Main Entry: mis?an?thrope
Pronunciation: 'mi-s&n-"thrOp
Function: noun
Etymology: Greek misanthrOpos hating mankind, from misein to hate + anthrOpos human being
: a person who hates or distrusts mankind

I don't see any reference to killing or destroying humanity. That would be a genocidal person, which I'm not willing to dismiss as a category you fall into just yet.

Livinginthe past
10-26-2005, 12:05 PM
Incorrect. LOL.

Etymology: Greek misanthrOpos hating mankind, from misein to hate + anthrOpos human being

I don't see any reference to killing or destroying humanity. That would be a genocidal person, which I'm not willing to dismiss as a category you fall into just yet.

Hey Suit,

I think you are getting dragged down here - I think we have given ICH enough chances to prove he isnt a troll...and he has failed everytime.

I could have hounded him over repeated inconsistencies in his posts - but then I realise its not worth it - ICH isnt here to talk football in a meaningful way - all he is doing is giving sarcasm a bad name.

I wont be responding to anymore of his inane, childish posts - and I guess I wont be the only one.

NM

Iron City Hangover
10-26-2005, 12:42 PM
Incorrect. LOL.

Yep, Greek for "drowning kitties in front of children". Please do not use verbiage that you are not familiar with or use on a daily basis. You are bastardizing the English language.

Moving on.

Iron City Hangover
10-26-2005, 12:48 PM
Hey Suit,

I think you are getting dragged down here - I think we have given ICH enough chances to prove he isnt a troll...and he has failed everytime.

I could have hounded him over repeated inconsistencies in his posts - but then I realise its not worth it - ICH isnt here to talk football in a meaningful way - all he is doing is giving sarcasm a bad name.

I wont be responding to anymore of his inane, childish posts - and I guess I wont be the only one.

NM
LITP,

Based upon the rep we've exchanged, I can understand your stance as you see mine. I have not asked to be on Suit's personal agenda for as many unprovoked responses he posts to my messages or the sneering PM's I receive when I try to reconcile.

Despite the issue with him, I have been willing to participate in a more engaging conversation over football and have been doing so in other forums here. This thread for example is a smack thread, some one responded that the Steelers suck and I responded that their team sucked. Suit jumped in with the incorrectly referenced terms and personal attacks similar to his PM commentary and rep remarks to me.

Let's move on back to the discussion at hand: the J-e-t-s s-u-c-k.

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-26-2005, 02:55 PM
If I had Vinnie as my QB, I'd be pretty resentful too!! :rofl: :rofl:
Is Vinnie Testicle even playing? I thought they were down to Bollinger.

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-26-2005, 03:02 PM
Just a guess,but your not to B-R-I-G-H-T are you?

TasmanianTroy271
10-26-2005, 03:30 PM
Teh Jets are going to the superbowl!!! We've got Vinny Testesverde, the only NFL player to be recieving his pension and have a contract at the same time! and Kevin Mawae had that great snap earlier in the year, he just forgot he was snapping to Pennyfeather and NOT Yao Ming.

BurghThing
10-26-2005, 03:45 PM
I think the only thing we can conclude from this thread is that the school system in the Meadowlands is marginally worse than that of Philadelphia.

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-26-2005, 04:10 PM
I think the only thing we can conclude from this thread is that the school system in the Meadowlands is marginally worse than that of Philadelphia.
Well it is New Jersey afterall.

Iron City Hangover
10-26-2005, 04:23 PM
I was schooled in California, Texas and Ohio. I can't comment on the schooling of Philadelphia or New Jersey as I only have my home office in Philadelphia and an office in NYC.

Good luck!

Suitanim
10-26-2005, 04:50 PM
Hey Suit,

NM

There is a clever bit of subterfuge going on here...there is a whole other layer of debate via PM that I did not instigate. If you recall, I initiated a thread clearly stating that the only way ICH would go away was if people ignored him, which went largely unheeded. He has repeatedly made it crystal clear to me that he's not going anywhere, anyway.

Ignore him? Okay. But he's not going away.

Iron City Hangover
10-26-2005, 05:05 PM
There is a clever bit of subterfuge going on here...there is a whole other layer of debate via PM that I did not instigate. If you recall, I initiated a thread clearly stating that the only way ICH would go away was if people ignored him, which went largely unheeded. He has repeatedly made it crystal clear to me that he's not going anywhere, anyway.

I offend everyone apparently, to which is a fact of life. Oh well.

Moving on back to the thread:

The J-E-T-S.

tony hipchest
10-26-2005, 05:59 PM
j-e-t-s. people thought the steelers were crazy for passing on pennington. any chance he gets a look-see as our back up or 3rd stringer next season???? lol

clevestinks
10-26-2005, 06:50 PM

If thats as good as it gets, you are one sad individual. Come strong or don`t come at all.

Ambridge
10-26-2005, 07:52 PM
I would think Jets fans would have something more constructive to do...........like reading their Injury Report/Injured Reserve List that has turned into an "Novel" with all of the players they've lost this season.

Livinginthe past
10-27-2005, 10:16 AM

In general I am not one to hold a grudge - if someone is here to talk football in a meaningful way instead of making sarcastic, trolling comments on every thread I am wiling to give them a second chance.

ICH has made some effort over the last day or two to actually debate football - I do take your points regarding his past history.

NM

Livinginthe past
10-27-2005, 10:20 AM
LITP,

Based upon the rep we've exchanged, I can understand your stance as you see mine. I have not asked to be on Suit's personal agenda for as many unprovoked responses he posts to my messages or the sneering PM's I receive when I try to reconcile.

Despite the issue with him, I have been willing to participate in a more engaging conversation over football and have been doing so in other forums here. This thread for example is a smack thread, some one responded that the Steelers suck and I responded that their team sucked. Suit jumped in with the incorrectly referenced terms and personal attacks similar to his PM commentary and rep remarks to me.

Let's move on back to the discussion at hand: the J-e-t-s s-u-c-k.

Ok ICH,

I have spent a little bit of (wasted) time getting into back-and-forths with individuals on this board in the past - and it has degenerated into name calling and other petty stuff pretty quickly.

After a while I realised that it was a battle I could never win because even engaging in this type of stuff is beneath me, and should be beneath anyone worth their salt on what is a very good forum to post on.

I look forward to some good posts from yourself.

Cheers

NM

Iron City Hangover
10-27-2005, 03:58 PM
Ok ICH,

I have spent a little bit of (wasted) time getting into back-and-forths with individuals on this board in the past - and it has degenerated into name calling and other petty stuff pretty quickly.

After a while I realised that it was a battle I could never win because even engaging in this type of stuff is beneath me, and should be beneath anyone worth their salt on what is a very good forum to post on.

I look forward to some good posts from yourself.

Cheers

NM
I'm out of the BS game. Moving on to football only. Maybe you'll make a Steelers fan out of me. Who knows.

:Cleaning my slate:

ironcitychef
10-28-2005, 12:53 AM
Yeah, have yet to hear kiper say Ben is better than Chad. He just keeps saying we missed the boat. Maybe so, but have the Jets caught the boat? Hardly...plus I still can't believe they took a kicker.

51JetsfaninPa51
11-03-2005, 04:57 PM
j-e-t-s jets jets jets, you guys were suppose to lose both games last year. You guys suck this year. You guys are going to the wild card and your going to get your ass wooped.

Koopa
11-03-2005, 05:17 PM
supposed to lose? how were we supposed to lose? are the games scripted and we went off script or what? and if we do get the wild card at least we are there cause y'all be watching us at home again

bengalsfan21
11-03-2005, 06:27 PM
I just caught this, did he say the Bengals suck????????????? How many offers did you guys make for Kitna?? Must suck to know we have back up QB's better then your starter.
And running backs better then yours who is Curtis Martin you might ask, I will answer with who has more yds and TD's then him.....Thats right Rudi,

{sarcasm} and to make things worst, every damn running back on the steelers team has touched the ball more the C-Mart {sarcasm}

BlitzburghRockCity
11-04-2005, 02:33 AM
j-e-t-s jets jets jets, you guys were suppose to lose both games last year. You guys suck this year. You guys are going to the wild card and your going to get your ass wooped.

you're knowledge and insightful smack talk is astounding... :coffee:

Suitanim
11-04-2005, 09:23 AM
He is one of the more comical posters, but not for the reasons he'd probably prefer. By his logic, if you are the underdog, and you win, the victory is tarnished because you were "supposed to lose".

BurghThing
11-04-2005, 11:08 AM
Suit, I don't think the word "logic" and our mentally challenged jets fan should EVER appear in the same sentence.

ironcitychef
11-04-2005, 12:26 PM
I guess a 6-3 win in a snow storm showed true overpowering.:rolleyes:

Suitanim
11-04-2005, 12:37 PM
We're laughing at him, not with him...

StillerPaul
11-17-2005, 05:09 AM
Running for TD's ? ? You mean running for his life! LMFAO. Poor Vinnie.

J ust
E nd
T he
S eason

Hey Slash, i finally found this place, more Steelers fans, woohooooooooo! :grin:

SalukiSteelers
11-25-2005, 02:44 PM
Your Jets really don't seem to "play to wi-ii-in the ga-aa-ame." Why don't you call that jerk Bruce Jacobs and talk about it because both of you guys seem to think that people actually care about any Jets team after '68. I tell you what dude, why don't you go to a site that is a rival of your sorry team and run your smack. Maybe the Prarieview A&M forum...I think they're crappy enough to give the Jets a chance to win. Nobody here cares about the sorry-ass Jets but, really, the Steelers suck? Check the records, yo!

Stlrs4Life
12-01-2005, 09:14 PM

Holy Shit, Jets fans can really spell?:bouncy:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-01-2005, 09:41 PM
Are we still talking about this topic.. jeez dude comon and get some real stuff here, you're jets are as sorry as anybody in the league has been in a long time, get over it!