PDA

View Full Version : The enemy in Pitt yesterday

dragtruk
01-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Ok, guys,

I'm watching the news this morning before work, and this tool from the local TV station is driving cross country and stopping in cities along the way. This morning was his Pittsburgh report. :dang: They were at a bar called (of course) Brewski's! So they just HAD to stop. He proceded to find the least knowledgeable women he could find and ask them football questions, all the while dragging around a cardboard Tom Brady standup. Most of the women said how cute he was and wished him good luck winning the SB. OK, I gotta do this , "F***, F***, F***!!!!!" THANK YOU GOD THAT THERE WAS ONE WOMAN WHO THREW THE POSTER ON THE FLOOR AND STUCK HER HIGH HEEL INTO HIS CHIN!!!!! I would like to buy her a drink for not being a bubble-headed b*tch! They asked if anyone there ever heard to Tedi Bruschi. One guy said "WHO?" :cheers: All the girls said, "WHO?" :cheers: So they find the dumbest, dirtiest, two toothed yokel in the whole place. He yells, "BRUSCHI, WOOOOOOOOO!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Turns out he's from Weymouth Mass, just south of Boozetown. Funny how the guy with the least amount of personal hygiene in the bar was from Mass, AND a Pats fan. He said he goes to that bar all the time wearing a Brady jersey. If you guys don't find this loser and beat him into next Thursday, then I will be truly disappointed.:tt02::tt02::tt02:

Oh, and I am SICK of hearing about Brady's boot. GOD DAMMIT! These stupid news b*tches up here are saying, "Wow, look at him jump over that puddle at the airport. He's gonna be just fine!" :thud: "OH, look, he's jogging at the stadium. Everything is fine folks." KILL ME NOW!

sherlock
01-30-2008, 12:53 AM
Another classic dragtruk post!
Your posts always make me laugh! :thumbsup:

tony hipchest
01-30-2008, 08:56 AM
THANK YOU GOD THAT THERE WAS ONE WOMAN WHO THREW THE POSTER ON THE FLOOR AND STUCK HER HIGH HEEL INTO HIS CHIN!!!!! I would like to buy her a drink for not being a bubble-headed b*tch!

was it a size 8 by any chance? congrats HTG! :cheers: job well done!

:chuckle:

83-Steelers-43
01-30-2008, 09:06 AM
Out of all the bars that line East Carson Street, this moron decided on Brewski's? Place is a dirt hole.

To this day, I still find myself laughing when I see a Patriot fan in Pittsburgh. I never saw one before 2000.

dragtruk
01-30-2008, 04:09 PM
Out of all the bars that line East Carson Street, this moron decided on Brewski's? Place is a dirt hole.

To this day, I still find myself laughing when I see a Patriot fan in Pittsburgh. I never saw one before 2000.

Yeah, it was an obvious attempt at showing everyone in Boston what a scumhole Pittsburgh is. Funny thing about it, is that there's a bar that looks like that in Boston every three feet. The difference being- all the people at Brewski's were still standing! :sofunny: I might just follow this jerk-off to Arizona and beat him down myself.
:jammin:

MACH1
01-30-2008, 05:01 PM
Brady in a boot still? Thought he didn't believe in protection.:chuckle:

revefsreleets
01-30-2008, 06:31 PM
It's clear evidence of the "second class citizen" mentality Bostonians have (and vehemently deny). They have a huge inferiority complex towards NY and Philly and nothing will ever remove it.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-31-2008, 03:16 PM
It's clear evidence of the "second class citizen" mentality Bostonians have (and vehemently deny). They have a huge inferiority complex towards NY and Philly and nothing will ever remove it.

Boston is worse that Philthydelphia? I didn't think it got any worse than Philly.

The only good things to come fro Philly were the Rocky movies and the new show on A&E, Parking Wars?

dragtruk
01-31-2008, 04:10 PM
Boston is worse that Philthydelphia? I didn't think it got any worse than Philly.

The only good things to come fro Philly were the Rocky movies and the new show on A&E, Parking Wars?

DUDE, let me fill you in. My Mom lives in Philly, and I grew up outside of Philly. YES, Boston IS WORSE THAN PHILLY. LET ME RE-ITERATE- BOSTON IS WORSE THAN PHILLY. BOSTON IS WORSE THAN PHILLY. BOSTON IS WORSE THAN PHILLY. At least Philly fans make no bones about how sh*tty they can be. Boston fans are twice as sh*tty, yet think they are head and shoulders above the rest as far as class is concerned. They live in this world of "Everything Boston, is great. Everything outside of Boston is a two horse cow town, except NYC!" This Boston news tool was in Indianapolis yesterday, at the site of the new stadium. He was harrassing the construction workers out there with his cardboard Brady. He told them, the new stadium looks like a shopping mall. How Motherf*cking ironic. Foxboro just built a shopping mall all around Gillette. How do I know? I was there-BUILDING THE F*CKING THING! :jammin: What a phony bastard. I'm so F*cking pissed right now I could throw a perfectly good beer. (but that's not gonna happen).
I sincerely hope New England doesn't win this super bowl, because then I'm gonna get really pissed! :banging::banging::banging::banging::banging::bang ing:

tony hipchest
01-31-2008, 04:25 PM
I'm so F*cking pissed right now I could throw a perfectly good beer. (but that's not gonna happen).
:

if you throw a beer in boston, does it hit the ground?

or is it cracked open by the local fiends and drank in mid air?

dragtruk
02-01-2008, 08:41 AM
if you throw a beer in boston, does it hit the ground?

or is it cracked open by the local fiends and drank in mid air?

:sofunny::sofunny: It IS cracked open and drank in mid air! It's like watching it in slo-mo. Although, the only ones throwing full beers in Boston are kids from out of town, and Southie wives.:flap:

MasterOfPuppets
02-01-2008, 08:58 AM
hey dragtruck.....is that a 72 chevy? its kinda hard to tell from a 1x1 pic.

dragtruk
02-01-2008, 11:59 AM
hey dragtruck.....is that a 72 chevy? its kinda hard to tell from a 1x1 pic.

Officially, it's a '78 GMC Sierra.:bouncy: Street driven, blown, and quite fast.:party:

revefsreleets
02-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Yeah, Boston collectively feels pretty inferior. Winning another Super Bowl (if they do), even to a New York team, still won't fix it. Bostonians suffer from "The Mother of all Inferiority Complexes".

Boss Smiley
02-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Tom Brady is a hero. I'm sure people in Pittsburgh realize that.

fansince'76
02-09-2008, 12:40 AM
Tom Brady is a hero. I'm sure people in Pittsburgh realize that.

He's a choking metrosexual chump who cracks under pressure.