http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnC8BtNBNLo

touchdownward
01-31-2008, 09:07 PM
"No beer and no TV make Homer something something"

"Go Crazy?"

"Don't mind if I do!" :grin:

LambertIsGod58
01-31-2008, 09:12 PM
I'm at work and we are restricted from YouTube. Can't wait to see this......

MasterOfPuppets
01-31-2008, 09:15 PM
:toofunny: thats great !!!! he shoulda threw in some of his goofy sound effects while he was freakin......whops....:thumbsup:

LambertIsGod58
01-31-2008, 09:18 PM
:toofunny: thats great !!!! he shoulda threw in some of his goofy sound effects while he was freakin......whops....:thumbsup:

That's funny....I didn't even see the clip yet and that's what I was thinkin'.

ShutDown24
01-31-2008, 09:39 PM
That was hilarious. I can see how it would be easy to get distracted with a job like that, really. If that was sincere it doesn't negativley affect my opinion on him all that much.

OneForTheToe
02-01-2008, 12:49 AM
Pretty funny stuff.

Rhee Rhee
02-01-2008, 01:02 AM
umm... idk i didnt think it was funny... i thought it was dumb... like wtf is he really that differnt when the camera isnt live? like jeezuz... wut an a-hole...

revefsreleets
02-01-2008, 07:58 AM
I've heard that ESPN is kind of a "fly by the seat of their pants" operation. I also knew that Berman cursed like a sailor from some old interview in (I think) Playboy. He also revealed that he wears a suit, but usually has jeans and sneakers on if he's sitting at a desk.

83-Steelers-43
02-01-2008, 08:23 AM
And Berman......is......an.........ass!

Settle down guy. Deep breath. Your talking to the country about a game, not finding a cure for cancer.

kmsteelerwr15
02-01-2008, 08:53 AM
I'm at work and we are restricted from YouTube. Can't wait to see this......

I'm with you man, im at school and cant wait to get home so i can watch this:thumbsup:

stlrtruck
02-01-2008, 08:57 AM
Wow you would think someone who worked in TV would recognize that the tape is ALWAYS rolling!!!!

LOL!!! I can't wait to hear this apology.

LambertIsGod58
02-01-2008, 01:00 PM
WOW!!! That's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. I can't stop laughing. I literally have tears rolling down my face as I'm typing this. This makes me love Berman even more....

Atlanta Dan
02-01-2008, 01:37 PM
So somebody leaks a 7 year old outtake of Berman?

I am no Berman fan (he jumped the shark about 15 years ago and is a fat parody of a sports anchor) but that was actually pretty amusing - I thought we were going to have him verbally abusing some 20-something production assistant.

kmsteelerwr15
02-01-2008, 02:06 PM
haha thats funny...it was worth the wait

HometownGal
02-01-2008, 08:17 PM
OMG. I just realized that Berman has been posting on our board as dragtruk. :wink02::flap:

Steelerfreak58
02-01-2008, 08:37 PM
I loved it! That was a human being human! I love it when camera's capture true authentic humanity. The dude has a job to do and he makes it damn entertaining and he laid into people doing a shitty job (which is the norm more and more here in America).

RIGHT ON BERMAN!

As for the foul language I absolutely loved it. That is an adult using adult language to get his point across what else is he supposed to say "ohhh poopy sticks"?

Slam your finger in a car door and something should come out to explain the pain, anger, frustration and it sure isn't going to be tiddly winks!

People make me sick when they get "offended" by adult language this country has become just way to PC and its pretty pathetic.

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
02-02-2008, 01:26 AM
People make me sick when they get "offended" by adult language this country has become just way to PC and its pretty pathetic.

Actually the warning was for the younger kids that visit the boards.

I'm with you I'm offended that everyone in this country is so offended about offending people. It's gotten so out of hand it's offensive. :toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-02-2008, 04:29 AM
Actually the warning was for the younger kids that visit the boards.

I'm with you I'm offended that everyone in this country is so offended about offending people. It's gotten so out of hand it's offensive. :toofunny:

I find that attitude offensive.

rbryan
02-02-2008, 09:07 AM
I always liked Berman until I realized he was the mastermind behind the ESPN conspiracy. lol

As far as his little hissyfit caught on tape, who cares.

sherlock
02-02-2008, 09:30 AM
OMG. I just realized that Berman has been posting on our board as dragtruk. :wink02::flap:

Good one HTG! :sofunny:
I have to admit I get like that at least once a week at work!

Steeler in Carolina
02-03-2008, 05:21 PM
I really didn't expect that from Berman.

jasonhightower
02-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Berman is notoriously arrogant... anyone come across this story a couple years ago: http://deadspin.com/sports/chris-berman/he-could-go-all-the-way-166410.php

LambertIsGod58
02-14-2008, 08:53 AM
this clip has been deleted by ESPN...WTF I always watched it when I needed a good laugh.

The Duke
02-14-2008, 10:20 AM
this clip has been deleted by ESPN...WTF I always watched it when I needed a good laugh.

espn is actually defending his actions

ESPN?s official statement, via Krulewitz: ?The off air videos are now nearly a decade old and do not reflect his typical workplace demeanor, his relationships with co-workers, nor the contributions he has made to ESPN over many years. Chris has a tremendous connection with sports fans and his body of work should not be judged by a few minutes of unguarded language uttered years ago. We aren?t excusing the language used and will be emphasizing to our workforce the importance of using appropriate language in the workplace.?

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/espn-responds-to-crazy-chris-berman-videos-15970

yeah, whatever they say :coffee:

I love this part
Chris has a tremendous connection with sports fans and his body of work should not be judged by a few minutes of unguarded language uttered years ago.

but we can have a good laugh about it right :toofunny:

Elvis
02-14-2008, 12:37 PM
I will never look at him the same. Of course everyone has a bad day. I am not perfect in any sense, so I cannot judge the man. Just pray that the guy has gotten better and is not that way anymore.:jawdrop: