PDA

View Full Version : America's NEW Team!

Boss Smiley
02-02-2008, 05:25 PM
I think it is time to make it official: the New England Patriots are America's Team. Americas PERFECT Team. What a privilege it is to witness history in the making, the perfect 16-0 regular season, and a Super Bowl victory by the best team in the world. The Patriots to me are the embodiment of what a pro football team is, and should be. What's not to love? Coach of the Year, League MVP, 16-0 regular season, Brady and Moss' record setting performances. It's time to march into the Super Bowl and give the feeble Giants the beatdown of a lifetime.

The Giants may as well spare themselves the humiliation and forfeit the game. The Patriots will win the Super Bowl. I guarantee it.

fansince'76
02-02-2008, 05:29 PM
Don't forget the asterisk for being a bunch of cheating pr*cks! * :yawn: :coffee:

Atlanta Dan
02-02-2008, 05:33 PM
I think it is time to make it official: the New England Patriots are America's Team. Americas PERFECT Team. What a privilege it is to witness history in the making, the perfect 16-0 regular season, and a Super Bowl victory by the best team in the world. The Patriots to me are the embodiment of what a pro football team is, and should be. What's not to love? Coach of the Year, League MVP, 16-0 regular season, Brady and Moss' record setting performances. It's time to march into the Super Bowl and give the feeble Giants the beatdown of a lifetime.

The Giants may as well spare themselves the humiliation and forfeit the game. The Patriots will win the Super Bowl. I guarantee it.

It takes a big man to write checks someone else has to cash.

You are a troll - I guarantee it

Good luck finding a life in 2008 so you do not need to spend your time going on to boards for other teams to dispense swill

83-Steelers-43
02-02-2008, 05:35 PM
I think it is time to make it official: I am a bandwagon Patriots fan. The PERFECT bandwagon fan. What a privilege it is to be able to jump on a teams wagon when they are hot and then be able to jump off when they are cold. That's what we are all about up here in New England. Hell, we didn't even know what a football looked like up until 2000. The Patriots to me are a team I watch and like when they are playing really good football, but did not bother watching when they stunk. What's not to love? Bandwagon fan of the Year, Cheating Pricks of the Year, a tarnished 16-0 regular season.

It's time to march into the Super Bowl and for the fans up here to pretend they have been following the team for the last twenty years.

silver & black
02-02-2008, 05:42 PM

Cheating? ***

fansince'76
02-02-2008, 05:43 PM
Moved to BF for folks to kick around, since this is an asshat bandwagon-hopping troll whose IP traces to Columbus, Ohio. Probably couldn't hop off that Bungles bandwagon fast enough. Have fun, folks.

kmsteelerwr15
02-02-2008, 06:49 PM

um no :dang:

jjpro11
02-02-2008, 07:00 PM
u suck at trolling

Edman
02-02-2008, 07:15 PM

When is a champion not a champion? When everyone knows the truth.

It will be a cold day in hell when America accepts the Cheats as America's team. NE will be Boston's own little cheating team, and Boston's own little cheating team only.

steel striker
02-02-2008, 07:49 PM
The cheaters American's team MY ASS!! Why is it most people around this area are rooting for the giants? I'll tell you why people are tired of the pats cheating ways and, also first it was brady's ankle and spy boot give me a break. Ben had more injuries when the steelers won the sb in 2005. I hope giants kick their ass tomorrow. Can you imagine the mode in New england? Suicide watch would be on for the greatest choke job ever. I hate the cheaters worst than even the ravens right now.

revefsreleets
02-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Christ, has this team earned ANY of it's titles? Meanwhile, the NFL plays Ostrich and sticks it head in the sand...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-superbowl-patriots-tapingallegation&prov=ap&type=lgns

Patriots, NFL deny allegation New England taped Rams' final walkthrough before 2002 Super Bowl
February 2, 2008

PHOENIX (AP) -- A member of the New England Patriots' video staff taped the St. Louis Rams' last walkthrough before the 2002 Super Bowl, a Boston newspaper reported Saturday.

The NFL, however, said it was satisfied this was not another Spygate.

Rhee Rhee
02-03-2008, 01:22 AM
only if america counts as boston...

Aussie_steeler
02-03-2008, 02:15 AM

I hope you can detect the sincerity in my response to you Boss Smiley and your fellow New England Patriot fans. :thumbsup:

http://www.wayodd.com/noindex2/funny-pictures-nasty-man-says-f-you-zpW.jpg

MACH1
02-03-2008, 03:42 AM
Learn it, Love it

HometownGal
02-03-2008, 09:16 AM

Stop it Boss Smiley - you're killin' me. :toofunny::rofl::rofl:

America's Team? :toofunny::toofunny: The only perfection the Cheatriots* have accomplished is going down as the biggest farce in NFL history.

http://www.citycynic.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/patriots-cheaters.jpg

SteelCityMan786
02-03-2008, 12:09 PM
America's Team? Balogna. That's the Pittsburgh Steelers. Remember people,

We're in your cities filling up your stadiums. WE'RE EVERYWHERE!

lilyoder6
02-03-2008, 12:22 PM
maybe the pats are america's favorite cheating team..

Tankus_Maximus
02-03-2008, 01:10 PM
Boss Smiley = LITP's under-age Puertico Rican boy-toy

SteelCityMan786
02-03-2008, 02:08 PM
maybe the pats are america's favorite cheating team..

uhhh WHAT HE SAID! :sofunny:

Boss Smiley
02-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Moved to BF for folks to kick around, since this is an asshat bandwagon-hopping troll whose IP traces to Columbus, Ohio. Probably couldn't hop off that Bungles bandwagon fast enough. Have fun, folks.

If you're talking about an asshat bandwagon-hopping troll, then I don't know who you're talking about. I have been a Patriots fan since 1996. I'm not on any bandwagon, and I don't like the Bungles. I actually enjoy watching the Pats make fools of them, but I really enjoy watching them make fools of the Steelers. You act like you are better than us but you're not, you aren't even close. At least we don't need the officials to help us win a Super Bowl.

It takes a big man to write checks someone else has to cash

Whatever, tell that to Anthony Smith, who made a complete fool of himself back in December. The Patriots will win tonight. It's destiny.

fansince'76
02-03-2008, 04:17 PM
If you're talking about an asshat bandwagon-hopping troll, then I don't know who you're talking about. I have been a Patriots fan since 1996. I'm not on any bandwagon, and I don't like the Bungles. I actually enjoy watching the Pats make fools of them, but I really enjoy watching them make fools of the Steelers. You act like you are better than us but you're not, you aren't even close. At least we don't need the officials to help us win a Super Bowl.

Yeah, right. You hopped bandwagons as soon as the Bungles' ship started to sink, troll. Quit yer lying. Why would your new bandwagon team need the refs? All they need to do to win is cheat and have the Commish cover up for them, after all. :coffee:

silver & black
02-03-2008, 04:19 PM

Whatever, tell that to Anthony Smith, who made a complete fool of himself back in December. The Patriots will win tonight. It's destiny.

You only needed the officials' help to go undefeated... you haven't won the Superbowl, yet.

SteelCityMan786
02-03-2008, 04:28 PM
We never needed the officials to help us win the Super Bowl Boss. We just did what good football teams do. Take advantage of calls that go in our direction and overcome bad calls in our direction. The Pats though, have gotten 90%+ of calls in their direction. Your telling me that is not bad reffing? You've needed them for more then 3/4 of your schedule. So before you call out the refs helping another team, LOOK AT YOUR OWN! You've had them all season. I think this years patriots are no matter what happens tonight are a FRAUD. This team is not as good as advertised, even it does NOT come out tonight, it will in the 2008 season.

Boss Smiley
02-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Whatever. I'll be swilling beer and cranking Boston's "More Than a Feeling" while celebrating our awesome victory, while all you will be boiling with rage and jealousy. I guess thats just the way things work.:jammin:

fansince'76
02-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Whatever. I'll be swilling beer and cranking Boston's "More Than a Feeling" while celebrating our awesome victory, while all you will be boiling with rage and jealousy. I guess thats just the way things work.:jammin:

Enjoy your tainted "dynasty*," bandwagon troll. Have some more RW&B Kool-Aid. :cheers:

SteelCityMan786
02-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Whatever. I'll be swilling beer while cranking Boston's "More Than a Feeling" while celebrating our awesome victory, while all you will be boling with rage and jealousy. I guess thats just the way things work.:jammin:

I don't care, celebrate how you want. It's not my choice how you do that.

But I will say this, NOT EVEN WITH A WIN TONIGHT WILL I CONSIDER THE PATS A TRUELY GOOD DYNASTY, this is the biggest tainted dynasty in Sports History. You will not top the Steelers Dynasty of the 70's, the 49ers dynasty of the 80's, or the cowboys of the 90's. However, I will consider this the most controversial.

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2008, 04:39 PM
Whatever. I'll be swilling beer, riding a teams bandwagon who I jumped on after they started winning Super Bowls while all of you stand by your proud and storied franchise (who don't cheat) through thick and thin. I have zero loyalty and I'm a w**re for the Patriots. I guess thats just the way things work.:jammin:

HometownGal
02-03-2008, 04:48 PM
You act like you are better than us but you're not, you aren't even close.

The Steelers are better than the Cheats*. At last count, we have 5 Lombardis and at the moment, the Cheats* have 3. Do the math dum dum.

At least we don't need the officials to help us win a Super Bowl.

As was proven, all you needed was a good videographer. After today's Super Bowl - no matter who wins - Beliprick*, pasty-faced Kraft and the Cheats* are going down via Arlen Specter. This may be the last time we ever have to see that pompous cheating bastard Beliprick* on the sidelines of an NFL football field.

SteelCityMan786
02-03-2008, 05:07 PM
The Steelers are better than the Cheats*. At last count, we have 5 Lombardis and at the moment, the Cheats* have 3. Do the math dum dum.

As was proven, all you needed was a good videographer. After today's Super Bowl - no matter who wins - Beliprick*, pasty-faced Kraft and the Cheats* are going down via Arlen Specter. This may be the last time we ever have to see that pompous cheating bastard Beliprick* on the sidelines of an NFL football field.

Arlen will be scoring a win for America when this happens.

revefsreleets
02-03-2008, 06:08 PM
I have still yet to meet a single Pats fan that hasn't claimed to be a long-time or lifelong fan. Not a single bandwagon fan in the entire fan base...an entire group of fans who suffered through all the hard times...not a single individual who jumpd on board after the success...uh huh...remarkable stuff:rofl:

SteelCityMan786
02-03-2008, 08:12 PM
I have still yet to meet a single Pats fan that hasn't claimed to be a long-time or lifelong fan. Not a single bandwagon fan in the entire fan base...an entire group of fans who suffered through all the hard times...not a single individual who jumpd on board after the success...uh huh...remarkable stuff:rofl:

I've met a bunch of bandwagoners.

fansince'76
02-03-2008, 10:06 PM

You were saying, a$$hole? Most perfect CHOKE ever! Eat shit. :poop:

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2008, 10:07 PM
I'll be swilling beer

And right about.....................NOW, that beer is coming right back up. :countdown

Take care. :flap:

MDSteel15
02-03-2008, 10:08 PM
America's New TEam.... JUST LOST!!!!! LMAO

Stu Pidasso
02-03-2008, 10:14 PM
And in a final show of classlessness and unsportsmanike behavior, Belichick leaves before the game is even over.

What a piece of work. Cowboy up, and meet Coughlin on the 50.

What. an. ASS.

Edman
02-03-2008, 10:14 PM
I have no sympathy for the Patriots and their ******* bandwagon fans. Karma strikes the scumbag Patriots in the biggest way possible!

You can take your shitty 19-0 trademark and shove it up your asses!

HometownGal
02-03-2008, 10:16 PM

What were you saying about your destiny, dum dum? :rofl: You be careful jumpin' down off that bandwagon, ya hear? :toofunny::toofunny:

ShutDown24
02-03-2008, 10:17 PM
LET'S HEAR IT FOR AMERICAS TEAM! THE NEW YORK GIANTS.

revefsreleets
02-03-2008, 10:23 PM
I've met a bunch of bandwagoners.

Jesus, dude, duh! They are all bandwagoners. My point was that none of them will ever ADMIT it.

Borski
02-03-2008, 10:23 PM

I said it before, who ever beats the Pats earns my coveted 2nd favorite team award, Go Giants, the New America's Team :cheers:

revefsreleets
02-03-2008, 10:24 PM
I said it before, who ever beats the Pats earns my coveted 2nd favorite team award, Go Giants, the New America's Team :cheers:

Here here!

fansince'76
02-03-2008, 10:31 PM
And in a final show of classlessness and unsportsmanike behavior, Belichick leaves before the game is even over.

What. an. ASS.

It's going to be fun to watch the shithead get canned and completely disgraced during the offseason when the entire fraud he has perpetrated over the last 7+ years is finally fully exposed. Karma's a bitch. Mr. Walsh, please step forward and give your full testimony.

Steeler in Carolina
02-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Where's Boss at now. Probably under another name claiming to be a Giants fan.

MasterOfPuppets
02-03-2008, 10:46 PM
this ones for you nigel....i know your viewing.....:flipoff:.......:toofunny:

SMR
02-03-2008, 10:59 PM
Where's Boss at now. Probably under another name claiming to be a Giants fan.

ROFL!! Indeed!!
The Giants won my heart in that historical game!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

stlrtruck
02-04-2008, 08:19 AM

What. an. ASS.

He did meet him at midfield with about 2 seconds to go. The officials tried to get them to run the remaining second off the clock. He actually shook his hand and whispered sweet nothings in his ear too!!

I thought the best surprise was when he interviewed after the game and couldn't say a word...now that was PRICELESS!!!

stlrtruck
02-04-2008, 08:20 AM

And I quote from Madagascar - ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!

SteelCityMan786
02-04-2008, 05:28 PM
this ones for you nigel....i know your viewing.....:flipoff:.......:toofunny:

And he's banned.

touchdownward
02-04-2008, 07:38 PM
I see Boss Smelley decided not to come back to take his or her medicine.

Newzfoxjr
02-04-2008, 07:55 PM
Belishit kept saying the same thing after the game "Well, this is obviously disappointing, so...yeah".

dragtruk
02-04-2008, 08:29 PM

What a surprise, you love overrated bands too. Why don't you follow in Brad Delp's footsteps. Lock yourself in the bathroom, close the windows, and fire up the charcoal grills. You're from Ohio, is it? Do yourself a favor and at least visit Boston once, just to get a taste of the jackoffs that support the Pats. Once they beat you down just for being from Ohio, you can go back with your little tail between your legs and crank up Boston's "Don't look back." :sofunny:
Y'know, you're alot like a monkey wrench. You're both tools, but a monkey wrench is useful.:coffee:

Steeler in Carolina
02-04-2008, 11:19 PM
I see Boss Smelley decided not to come back to take his or her medicine.

He won't ever come back. Typical Boston fan.

tony hipchest
02-04-2008, 11:22 PM
Once they beat you down just for being from Ohio,
:rofl:

*no offense to any of our steelerfans (or even brownfans) from ohio*

....but that was funny!

never been to ohio and dont plan to go unless i wanna drop by canton some day. like they say, i didnt lose anything there.

revefsreleets
02-05-2008, 09:21 AM
Hey, I'm from Ohio, and I'd give those drunken Bostonians a wickehd pissah of a beating if I ever meet 'em in a dark alley!

Stu Pidasso
02-05-2008, 09:51 AM
OHIO representing! LET them try to come to Youngstown, murder capital of the USA!

Detroit is our bitch! LOL

revefsreleets
02-05-2008, 09:54 AM
He's not joking. Youngstown is a dead city. Makes South Central look like Anaheim.

dragtruk
02-05-2008, 01:58 PM
Hey, I'm from Ohio, and I'd give those drunken Bostonians a wickehd pissah of a beating if I ever meet 'em in a dark alley!

Revs,

I'll come with you. Think I never had to fight anybody up here with the mouth I got?:sofunny:
F the Patriots!:cheers:

SteelerFanInCA
02-05-2008, 03:43 PM

So much for this ass wipes guarantee. I wonder if he is still alive? Do you think he burned his Brady jersey yet?

Boss Smiley
02-06-2008, 08:13 PM
I see you all think this is funny. You laugh at me, you mock me, you show no compassion. We had the chance to witness history be made, and we may have lost it for good. Myself and a lot of people I know weren't around for the 1972 Dolphins. This was our chance to witness the perfect, undefeated team win the Super Bowl. Brady played with an ankle injury and wasn't 100%, the Pats will be back and I look forward to them beating the Steelers and will laugh at you and mock you. At least you can congratulate us for a job well done, oh wait I forgot Steelers fans are classless boors who do nothing but brag about their tainted Super Bowl. Let's not forget Kimo von Cheapshot and his dirty hit on Carson Palmer in that playoff game.

How's this, Pittsburgh Steelers-Super Bowl XL Champions*

fansince'76
02-06-2008, 08:15 PM
I see you all think this is funny. You laugh at me, you mock me, you show no compassion. We had the chance to witness history be made, and we may have lost it for good. Myself and a lot of people I know weren't around for the 1972 Dolphins. This was our chance to witness the perfect, undefeated team win the Super Bowl. Brady played with an ankle injury and wasn't 100%, the Pats will be back and I look forward to them beating the Steelers and will laugh at you and mock you. At least you can congratulate us for a job well done, oh wait I forgot Steelers fans are classless boors who do nothing but brag about their tainted Super Bowl. Let's not forget Kimo von Cheapshot and his dirty hit on Carson Palmer in that playoff game.

WAAAHHH! WAAAHHH! WAAAHHH! :crying01: :binky:

lilyoder6
02-06-2008, 11:14 PM
well i think brady said he was 100% for the game sunday.. and i think it's hard for fans of the nfl to congratulate a team of the pats caliber b/c they are cheaters, from the sb when they played the rams til 2day.. but i see ur point so i will congratulate the pats on being perfect and then CHOKING in the superbowl

83-Steelers-43
02-07-2008, 12:48 AM

http://www.yellowman.dk/images/medium/personlige/n4015400007098_MED.jpg
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/89/60/22186089.jpghttp://www.vh1.com/shared/motv/images/LIFE.gif

Ohio chowder poon.

rbryan
02-07-2008, 01:01 AM

You're right about one thing, this is funny. :banana: And the fun has just begun. You should be more worried about the fact that Goodell just gave Walsh immunity from any lawsuits when he blows the whistle on the patsies. Bye Bye d!ckhead

MDSteel15
02-07-2008, 01:08 AM
I won't say the Patriots as a whole cheated, just the morons on the coaching staff. Nobody has said anything about the players knowing of this(but I'm sure some did). The coachesshould all be banned from the NFL and then others will learn not to F*@$ around like this again. No different than if we did something like this at our everyday jobs.

Dodt
02-07-2008, 01:10 AM
i would like to raise a glass to Senator Arlen Specter from the Commenwealth of Pennsylvania .Good luck and happy hunting.

HometownGal
02-07-2008, 08:14 AM

There, there, fella. I know it hurts. Here you go - something to take the pain away.

You're welcome.

http://www.walgreens.com/dbimagecache/292581.jpg

+

http://www.77canadapharmacy.com/images/product/pictures/A/A170000/A170059.jpg

tony hipchest
02-07-2008, 09:24 AM

dumbass. remember this?-

It's time to march into the Super Bowl and give the feeble Giants the beatdown of a lifetime.

you do? good. you can shut the **** up then. :smile:

btw.... hows this, New England Patriots- Super Bowl XLII WHAAAAAAmpions*

no tapes+ no vinatieri = no ring

"cut that meat!"

:sofunny:

dragtruk
02-07-2008, 04:11 PM

Ok, Congatulations on being part of a fanbase that as soon as they got a winning team shoved it in EVERYONE'S faces. F*ck you you Goddam fairy. "Oh, Job well done." for being a boy who can't win or lose gracefully. You wanna come on here and talk sh*t, then act like a goddam woman the minute you lose? You belong in Boston with all the other whining, drug addict, boozebags, whose only joy in life is a winning sports team. Your town sucks- from the perverts on the redline that jerkoff on women's skirts to killing your kids hockey coach for little Patty getting hit too hard.
Just like a Pats fan- make excuses, and promises of sh*t talk when you win. THAT'S A SURPRISE!
Classless boors- you should know. You've lived with them your whole life. It started with your drunk Dad, and continues to this day with yourself. Pass your Boston "pride" on to your kids, so they'll be losers when they grow up too.:toofunny:
Oh, and real original with the asterisk. It's only been done to the Pats oh, what?.....a thousand times. Hope you didn't stay up too late thinking of that one. :coffee: Does your wife know you hide a Tommy dildo doll in the attic under her wedding album?:sofunny:

revefsreleets
02-07-2008, 05:38 PM
I purposely waited to post in this thread after smiley posted his garbage...what was the point until dragtruk laid into the guy and created the "definitive put-down response"?

dragtruk
02-07-2008, 06:12 PM
dumbass. remember this?-

you do? good. you can shut the **** up then. :smile:

btw.... hows this, New England Patriots- Super Bowl XLII WHAAAAAAmpions*

no tapes+ no vinatieri = no ring

"cut that meat!"

:sofunny:

:jammin::jammin::jammin: Oh yeah! Do you miss Adam smiley?

NJarhead
02-07-2008, 06:14 PM

LOL. What a loser. There are no astericks in Pittsburgh. You'll have to go to Foxboro, MA to find them. The rest of your post is pure speculation punk. Pats are likely done: The old farts are another year older, 13 UFA's and now everyone knows how to beat them....oh yeah, and they can't cheat anymore
The facts? The New York Football Giants punched your team in the mouth and are the Superbowl XLII Champs.

The Patriots haven't been able to close the deal (despite all the yapping by their fans) in three years. Sure you can dream of laughing, but right now there are 31 teams fans collectively pointing and laughing at you idiots. Perhaps instead of "more than a feeling" and a beer you should opt for "Mamma said knock you out" and a piping hot cup of STFU! Buh-Bye :wave:

silver & black
02-07-2008, 07:25 PM

Tainted Superbowl? How the fook do you think the Pats got their first Superbowl!?

Geezuz H. Krist... all of your Superbowls are tainted!!! *** :flipoff:

Edman
02-07-2008, 07:44 PM
What a dynasty you have there in M******* Central. The 70's Steelers, 80's 49ers, and the 90's Cowboys sealed the deal and finished. Your cheating frauds did not. The Dynasty teams DID NOT lose a Super Bowl.

The Puketriots haven't won a Super Bowl in 3 years and counting. In their place, there are big game choke jobs.

Some Die-nasty.

lilyoder6
02-07-2008, 09:51 PM
they are not the team evryone thinks they are.. pats were proven that game that w/o the video camera they can't put up with better teams..

Stu Pidasso
02-07-2008, 11:27 PM
HEY BOSS SMILEY!!!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/StuPidasso2/whiney.jpg

X-Terminator
02-08-2008, 03:45 AM
I see you all think this is funny.

Yep. :toofunny: :toofunny:

You laugh at me, you mock me,

Yep and yep. :rofl::point::finger:

you show no compassion.

What have you done that's worthy of our compassion? The Pats* are cheats, show no class or respect for their opponents and shit on the integrity of the sport and the league, while you and the rest of your fans make excuses for it...and you want our compassion? Yeah, I got your compassion *right here*. :jerkit: As I told another of your fans in another thread, you have earned and deserve every bit of the pointing, the laughing and the ridicule from the way you have behaved over the past 6 months and the past 6 years. Choke on that, slapnuts!

We had the chance to witness history be made, and we may have lost it for good.

Actually, we DID witness history as your 2007-08 Pats* are now the only 18-1 team in NFL history that did NOT win the SB. :toofunny::toofunny:

Myself and a lot of people I know weren't around for the 1972 Dolphins. This was our chance to witness the perfect, undefeated team win the Super Bowl.

Whine much?

Brady played with an ankle injury and wasn't 100%,

Ass-Chin himself said his ankle was fine and didn't affect his game at all, so that excuse won't wash. How about giving the SUPER BOWL XLII CHAMPION NEW YORK GIANTS credit for making you their bitches all night long? Oh that's right, I'm talking to a Pats* fan - showing class is out of the question. Silly me!

the Pats will be back and I look forward to them beating the Steelers and will laugh at you and mock you. At least you can congratulate us for a job well done, oh wait I forgot Steelers fans are classless boors who do nothing but brag about their tainted Super Bowl. Let's not forget Kimo von Cheapshot and his dirty hit on Carson Palmer in that playoff game.

I'd tell you to take a ride on the Waaaaaaaaaahmbulance, but the Shehawks fans are still taking it for a spin. So instead, I'll give you a blanket and you can go sit in the corner with Linus from the Peanuts gang, sucking your thumb and crying because "everyone hates us!" "Why does everyone hate us, Mommy? Why, why, why????"

Boss Smiley
02-09-2008, 01:47 AM
Whatever. You all are a bunch of sore losers who cried like little bitches when you got beat by the big, bad, Patriots in December. You didn't even come close to the Super Bowl. LOL you got beat by the Jets. Now that's embarrasing.

fansince'76
02-09-2008, 01:49 AM
Whatever. You all are a bunch of sore losers who cried like little bitches when you got beat by the big, bad, Patriots in December. You didn't even come close to the Super Bowl. LOL you got beat by the Jets. Now that's embarrasing.

Not as embarrassing as pulling off the biggest choke job in SB history. :coffee:

Preacher
02-09-2008, 04:12 AM

Actually, I was beat by no one. I didn't play. However, my team did get beat by the jets. So be it.

At least my team wasn't shown to be a bunch of cheating, lying, arrogant, jerks.

Please see my signature for any questions.

X-Terminator
02-09-2008, 08:57 PM

And in the end, what did that win over the Steelers get you? Absolutely nothing...but a lot of smiles, giggles and downright falling-down laughter! :toofunny::toofunny:

You come over here and run your mouth about how great the the Pats* are and how you were just going to roll into victory, calling yourselves "America's NEW Team"...and now that your team is the laughingstock of the league, has shown the world exactly the kind of arrogant and classless jackholes we've always known them to be when the game ended, you have the gall to call US sore losers? Well, who's the one over here whining and crying?

Go sit on a red-hot poker, ya damn pansy.

dragtruk
02-10-2008, 08:55 AM

Funny. I don't remember anyone crying. I DO remember someone here talking alot of "stuff" (sorry guys, I've been infracted), about the big bad Pats. Now those sorely beaten losers are back whining. ( in baby voice) "Why won't you give us any credit?" Hmmm- I do remember "(in girly man Pats fan voice) "I'll be sitting back, drinking beers, and listening to Boston"s more than a feeling, while you all are full of rage and jealousy." Well, that's typical of Mass-holes. Can't take the return heat. Nothing's ever their fault. "The refs threw the game." "Brady was hurt." That's the same "stuff" they talk in rehab, "I do drugs because my wife's a bitch.", "I drink because my Mom died 14 years ago.", "I smoke crack because the government stopped my welfare checks."
Take it like a man BS. You were dishing out "solid waste", now in your misery, EAT SOME! :yawn:

Signed,

the infracted dragtruk

83-Steelers-43
02-10-2008, 09:52 AM
(sorry guys, I've been infracted)

lol, I was about to say, doesn't sound like the same old dragtruk. I personally prefer the rated X version of dragtruk..:wink02:

Free brother Dragtruk!!!

83-Steelers-43
02-10-2008, 09:59 AM

http://www.celebritybrands.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/tom-brady.jpg

+

http://www.culpeper.co.uk/shop/images/gardeners_handlotion.jpg

+

http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/231/211_kleenex.JPG

Knock yourself out.

HometownGal
02-10-2008, 10:17 AM
(sorry guys, I've been infracted)

Signed,

the infracted dragtruk

Isn't there something you left out there drag? Like the infraction being reversed shortly after it was issued? :wink02:

lilyoder6
02-10-2008, 10:20 AM
how can u call the pats big and bad when they lost to the g-men.. who were about to fire there HC at the beginning of the season, and only have 1 player in the probowl??? u should just call the the big whining pats choked the game and are frauds...

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-10-2008, 10:33 AM
I see you all think this is funny. You laugh at me, you mock me, you show no compassion. *

More "Poetic Justice" than funny....wait....my bad...it IS funny!!:toofunny:

We had the chance to witness history be made, and we may have lost it for good.

Oh let me assure you..your team WILL go down in history...Like the 1919 White Sox!!

Myself and a lot of people I know weren't around for the 1972 Dolphins.

(Or the Patriots prior to 2001)

This was our chance to witness the perfect, undefeated team win the Super Bowl. Brady played with an ankle injury and wasn't 100%,

...and more importantly...didnt have that little voice in his helmet speaker telling him which way the blitz was coming from:wink02:

At least you can congratulate us for a job well done,

Way to cheat, chowderhead....Job well done!!!:salute:

How's this, Pittsburgh Steelers-Super Bowl XL Champions

I love the smell of sour grapes in the morning...it smells like....victory.:tt02::tt02::helmet::tt02::tt02:

dragtruk
02-10-2008, 10:40 AM
Isn't there something you left out there drag? Like the infraction being reversed shortly after it was issued? :wink02:

OK, HTG. I see it. At the time I didn't get the retraction. Thank you. BOMBS AWAY!:thumbsup:

dragtruk
02-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Boss Smiley,

You actually said "You mock me." ?!? OMFG, dude. Did your Mom do a number on you or what? Did you live with like 12 sisters growing up? Everyone quiet down -Boss Smiley's p*ssy hurts today. It must have been a bitch to see the Patriots lose the superbowl while you were PMSing. If I was you I'd go see your gynecologist. There's a procedure she can do to try and make you a man. It's called an Addadicktomy. Of course when you have no balls, that won't do you much good. Are you even from Boston? Or are you from like losertown Worcester? Must be, as that's where all the mamma's boy's grow up. Well, maybe next season when you get a new dress, a fresh coat of makeup, and you're feeling Sassy and fabulous, you come back an talk more sh*t. Just to remind you- CHOKE,CHOKE,CHOKE! hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
02-10-2008, 11:06 AM
oh thank god.......sensoring dragtruck would be like taking DaVinci's paint brush...

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-10-2008, 11:20 AM
Boss Smiley,

You actually said "You mock me." ?!? OMFG, dude. Did your Mom do a number on you or what? Did you live with like 12 sisters growing up? Everyone quiet down -Boss Smiley's p*ssy hurts today. It must have been a bitch to see the Patriots lose the superbowl while you were PMSing. If I was you I'd go see your gynecologist. There's a procedure she can do to try and make you a man. It's called an Addadicktomy. Of course when you have no balls, that won't do you much good. Are you even from Boston? Or are you from like losertown Worcester? Must be, as that's where all the mamma's boy's grow up. Well, maybe next season when you get a new dress, a fresh coat of makeup, and you're feeling Sassy and fabulous, you come back an talk more sh*t. Just to remind you- CHOKE,CHOKE,CHOKE! hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Yep...dragtruk is back:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

sherlock
02-10-2008, 04:16 PM
oh thank god.......sensoring dragtruck would be like taking DaVinci's paint brush...

Good one MOP! :smile:
dragtruk is indeed an artist.

lilyoder6
02-10-2008, 04:56 PM
i'm suprise boss hasn't left alrdy.. i mean i could remember all the posts that said pats this and pats that.. now i see no one posting except for him about the pats

dragtruk
02-11-2008, 04:06 PM
OK, guys and girls,

This sh*t just gets better and better. I was watching the local Boston news this morning, and.....................
It seems that scholastic sports events are getting so violent and so many fights break out that the GREAT state of Mass-hole-chussetts has to step in and provide classes to all the schools in the state on , get this......................................"SPORTSMANSHIP." :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Oh man! WTF is up with that????:flap: Jesus, it couldn't be from all the sore losers in this state? COULD IT? Could these kids possibly watch their local pro teams and get poor sportsmanship from them????:willy:
I know for a fact that the parents of sports kids have only killed three or four kid's coaches in the past couple of years, so I know it's not that.:sofunny:
This state is the CLASSIEST in the union, to hear them tell it. So with all that class floatin' around, the kids will grow up to be little Einsteins.:wink02::joker:
I'm just so happy that more of my State taxes from Mass will go to teaching these little urchins how to be civil. Someone has to do it. Dad's in the bar and Mom's on the pipe. Hi Mas*holes:wave:

black and gold from birth
02-11-2008, 05:49 PM
OK, guys and girls,

This sh*t just gets better and better. I was watching the local Boston news this morning, and.....................
It seems that scholastic sports events are getting so violent and so many fights break out that the GREAT state of Mass-hole-chussetts has to step in and provide classes to all the schools in the state on , get this......................................"SPORTSMANSHIP." :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Oh man! WTF is up with that????:flap: Jesus, it couldn't be from all the sore losers in this state? COULD IT? Could these kids possibly watch their local pro teams and get poor sportsmanship from them????:willy:
I know for a fact that the parents of sports kids have only killed three or four kid's coaches in the past couple of years, so I know it's not that.:sofunny:
This state is the CLASSIEST in the union, to hear them tell it. So with all that class floatin' around, the kids will grow up to be little Einsteins.:wink02::joker:
I'm just so happy that more of my State taxes from Mass will go to teaching these little urchins how to be civil. Someone has to do it. Dad's in the bar and Mom's on the pipe. Hi Mas*holes:wave:

Man oh man, don't tell me that Bellicheat has imprinted the whole state of Mass-hole-chussetts with his crybaby ways now!? :crutches:

lilyoder6
02-11-2008, 09:55 PM
this is very funny.. the state is coming apart, but at least the celtics are there to show support

memphissteelergirl
02-12-2008, 11:27 AM
I see you all think this is funny. You laugh at me, you mock me, you show no compassion.

YOU DAMN SKIPPY WE DO!!

:flap::toofunny:

And as for those lame-azz insinuations about our SB win in '05-'06...go to a Seahawk fan board with that crap. You obviously have nothing else to defend your team so you make weak accusations about ours....a pathetic sign you have nothing else to bring to the table. It's rather sad, really.

Stlrs4Life
02-14-2008, 10:04 PM

How's this? GO **** YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HometownGal
02-14-2008, 10:11 PM
People - please. If you haven't read the BF Guidelines thread, please do so now.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=23517

F-bombs are a NO NO. :mallet:

Steeler in Carolina
02-14-2008, 10:45 PM
:busted:

SteelCityMan786
02-14-2008, 11:27 PM

How about this

New England Patriots-Only team to have every Super Bowl Stripped they won and had to forefit them to the teams they beat in the AFC Championship. :toofunny:

steel striker
02-17-2008, 09:07 AM
We are steelers nation and, the steelers are the best franchise. I know I'm just alittle bias here. lol The cheaters are who we thought they were. Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth!

When the steelers won the super bowl in 2005/2006 priceless
Then Ben Roethlisberger was the youngest qb to ever win a super bowl priceless
The giants defeat the cheaters and make them 18-1 priceless.